Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

you will hate me

Funny that, you are the second person to ask, Backgrid is a Celebrity News agency, which also caters for z listers.
Oh! I did google it but I’m not sure I understand. Is it a company that the celebrity employees to take the photos and they (celeb) then sell it to the press?
Can other ‘Paps’ not just go to the location and photograph them also?

Reactions: 1

80hs

Chatty Member
Please send this video to all the papers/social media! She really needs to be exposed for this. I have always believed she did hurt herself (although not in the way she said), but whether she's standing against doctor's advice, or simply faking the whole thing...she really needs to be exposed!

Fancy all of those ridiculous photo ops, lamenting over life in a wheelchair, begging sympathy and yet she's walking around on a luxurious holiday, during a pandemic, owing people money and the never-ending list of egregious behaviour!
I cant save it???? 😭

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
My friend who lives nearby (I live near Cole) saw a new black Range Rover today that had a personalised plate ending in HOT right nearby. I have the other part of the plate but wasn’t going to post it I tried Googling it but can’t see it’s hers.... Starts with a J though...

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Believe it or not, I have a documentry on dvd which was a freebie, with OK magazine. It was filmed when she was married to Peter Andre, and had recently given birth to Junior. I would like to upload it onto Youtube, but I'm unsure how to do it, and I'm not sure if there would be problems with the copyright.
The content is all rather saccharin, and viewers might want to adjust their doses of insulin if they are diabetic! ;)
Well I tried loading the dvd on to Youtube, and on toTattle, but failed on both occasions. Maybe the disc is copyrighted. :(

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Jett and Bunny look SO alike, I think it would be extremely unusual to look that much like a half sibling if they had different fathers. They have the same hair eyes and mouths. My children have a half sibling who has a different mother and there is some resemblance to one of my children, but not as similar as Jett and Bunny
Espescally as the likeness is not really of Katie.
If Joe Hart was the father they would either get maintenance from him or had one big payoff.