Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
With regards to the interviewing on death row…

She's really giving away here that she's a psychopath. She actually gets off on the blood and gore. She doesn't feel empathy for the victims, she identifies with the murderer. They are the people she's closest to in nature. Notice how she never mentions the victims. It's all about how exciting and misunderstood the killers are. She's a psychopath without a doubt and in a different life she would kill. She excuses the killing too... Bad childhood, being wound up, snapping. She's given away more in this interview than any other she's ever done.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Tanley

VIP Member
Skanky has sold every variation of baby stories. From conception to birth, with miscarriages and abortions as well. Accidental pregnancies, pregnancies she didn’t know about for months, wanted babies, IVF struggles. Births were she nearly died, births in the only French hospital with no English speaking staff. Births while the father was shagging her mate, births were the father didn’t know if he really was the father. She has done photo shoots of every stage of pregnancy, and sold every aspect of every birth. She has planned to foster, adopt, use a surrogate. She has posed for pics with the latest dopey blokes hand on her stomach, or with a pregnancy test, or with her saying ‘thank you for being part of me’.
There is nothing left for her to say or do here, she is nearly 46. She is never having another child, naturally or otherwise. Everyone is bored of her droning on and on about having more babies, plural. She needs to fuck right off and attempt to mother the kids she already has.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
With regards to the interviewing on death row…

She's really giving away here that she's a psychopath. She actually gets off on the blood and gore. She doesn't feel empathy for the victims, she identifies with the murderer. They are the people she's closest to in nature. Notice how she never mentions the victims. It's all about how exciting and misunderstood the killers are. She's a psychopath without a doubt and in a different life she would kill. She excuses the killing too... Bad childhood, being wound up, snapping. She's given away more in this interview than any other she's ever done.

100% this DC. As we all know there is something seriously wrong with her and it has become increasingly noticeable ever since she stole B & J. I used to think she was just a narcissistic sociopath, but I agree I think she is a psychopath and as you say, her comments about serial killers tell me she definitely is. She has no empathy for the victims, doesn’t mention them, she comes across as admiring these people, like them, she’s callous, unemotional, and morally depraved. The deaths of numerous animals in her care do not affect her, she puts out an unemotional message and moves on, they mean nothing to her, There is a total disregard and lack of care and concern towards her animals, a nonchalant attitude when they die, her attitude to her pets is very telling, she’s a psychopath.

Her attitude to her children shows so many causes for psychopathic concern. We often see how B & J irritate her, I believe she finds them a hindrance, leaves them with others at any opportunity, she just wants them with her for revenge, to cause pain to KH and portray she is a wonderful mother to the outside world. She doesn’t bother with H, despite the good mum to H mantra that is constantly trotted out, she is far from it. We know through sources on here that she never really bothered with H when he was younger other than to use him to gain her coin and positive publicity. AFP was paid by DY to mother him, not Skank, he has been left to become morbidly obese on her watch as it was easier to feed him pizza and cake to keep him quiet instead of trying to address his urge to overeat. His health doesn’t concern her, being so large is just another element she can use in her poor H sob story. If she cared, she could have kept his weight to a more manageable level. Now she rarely even sees him and when she does she complains he’s too much, a great mum to Harvey, give me strength 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s an appalling feckless mother who wishes her children to be feral and wild as she as no instincts to be a proper parent, care for them and instill life skills into them, she doesn’t care about such matters as she’s a psychopath.

The latest fall out with her dying mother, by your report on the podcast it seems really bad. Appears the matriarch has finally challenged her and called her out on her current abysmal behaviour. Skank’s reaction is to turn round and tell her to f*ck off, despite her seriously declining health, Skank doesn’t want to hear this, and would rather continue her hedonistic lifestyle than see her mother is right, distancing herself now, when her mother could be gone tomorrow. Skank is now not even caring about her own mother, yes she is a psychopath, and I think she’s becoming very unhinged and dangerous as she ages, using heavily with both 🍷and ❄ as a coping mechanism, she cannot deal with ageing, and it will only get worse from here on.

Psychopathy characteristics overlap with symptoms of antisocial personality disorder, they will be narcissistic, have superficial charm, be callous, lacking in emotion, impulsive, have zero empathy and guilt. She has no self awareness, or is ever embarrassed about her shocking behaviour, she doesn’t care, all she cares about is what she wants and how she looks and she’s not coping with the ageing process, it’s making her more and more psychopathic.

Her lying is off the scale, every interview is just a catalogue of lies, reality is coming for and she cannot deal with it, we are gonna see her becoming more psychotic, she’s beyond any treatment, she won’t accept any treatment, she doesn’t see what she does is wrong, but she’s unravelling now, and it shows. As I often say, her own hand will bring her down soon, we are seeing it happen now, bizarre drunk/high shockingly bad public behaviour on show, the constant singing, this belief she can actually sing and entertain, when she really really really can’t, it’s obsessional now. Most doors are closed/closing to her, she is lying about all these projects, she is becoming unemployable, she is unreliable and out of control. The worst elements of her character are now on a very public display, but she believes her horrific behaviour is fine, there’s nothing wrong with it, she has no conscience or guilt, refuses to accept responsibility for her actions, yes madam is definitely a psychopath.

Well that was a long post 🤦🏽‍♀️ went proper off on the one there, think she’s getting to me again 😁 It’s all the lying and these podcasts where they are laughing along with her lies, it’s f*cking annoying me how no one ever challenges her. C’mon Skank go to Thailand with Fake-Boy, I need the laughs, I just know it will be comedy gold, please do it soon, it will really show how desperate you are 🙏🏾😈😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie and Legohead creating the same pics in the sea that Cole did last time in Thailand.
I think Legohead is struggling more by the look of it lol😀😄 x

Resizer_17104473221701.jpg

Resizer_17104473275823.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 74

tracey3871

VIP Member
This one has a video on it of her at the petrol station
Take the positives everyone ... she was with an unknown male driving who DIDNT TAKE THE FALL FOR HER LIKE BOYSON
We now know that her licence is and remains 'medically revoked'
Non payment of the court fine is serious business ... if she pays it then she will have to explain where the money came from to the forensic accountants
She is in serious financial shit with TWO bankruptcies running concurrently
She is being investigated by HMRC
She has more driving charges in court to come
PETA have outed her
Dangerous driving charities are now attacking her
She has ZERO tv work incoming, I believe that she is blacklisted by TV and redtops... anything that gets airtime soon was filmed and paid for long ago
When the redtops say 'her main income is OF its because they might pay a few quid via backgrid here and they won't be buying ANYMORE BULLSHIT EXCLUSIVES from her
OK have ended their contract with her... they dont appear interested in printing an I love Lego fake relationship story ... the guardian agreed to some kind of deal but appear to have shelved it after one poorly performing article and an obviously delayed the follow up
I will believe that there is another 'Kipper biography' book when I see it, even then it will sink faster than her last one about Harvey and won't get as much press as the shit AFP book of lies
Her constant fillers are just stretching her awful rubbery wrinkly skin to the point of no return
No plastic surgeon can or will attempt to correct the wonky damaged nipplefree tits or the tiny eye
Her nose is collapsing, so is the top lip
She is covered in surgery scars and looks 15 years older without a filter
Her older kids keep their distance
And the best she can manage is a fake relationship with short bad hair ugly bug Lego
and I think TikTokShop have sacked her
Her life is going great ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
100% those children will be back with their dad this year ... she doesnt want them anyway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Joanne the groom ended up digging into her own money cos Skank didn't give her enough to cover the cost of everything she was supposed to do. She was literally staying at the MM with the horses and Harvey for no pay, as she knew otherwise they'd die with KP away.
Someone like KP will love seeing how far they can push someone like that. Imagine, someone is willing to work for you and actually put up with no being paid or getting into debt to stay in that position. Massive ego boost for Kipper!

'‘She worked me so hard for so little money that I nearly had a nervous breakdown. I’m glad people are beginning to realise just how scheming and cold she can be. The only person she’s interested in is herself.
‘I was paid £150 a week in cash to cover my expenses,’ says Joanne. ‘After I’d paid for petrol, the horses’ equipment and entrance fees for show-jumping tournaments, I was often left out of pocket. But I love animals and saw working for Katie as a privilege.’
After five months, Joanne found herself in sole charge of Katie’s horses when the previous groom left.

‘I looked after them every single day. I worked Christmas, missed my friend’s wedding and even drove back from a holiday in Bognor Regis every day to feed them. I knew Katie didn’t.’
Soon, Katie asked Joanne to clean her house and babysit for Harvey, her son by footballer Dwight Yorke, often for days at a time when Katie was working away.''
Sorry Helena, I just posted about Joanne, before reading your post. I met her, as she was working with horses at my friends daughters stable in Mileoak. Truly shocking the way she was treated. Harvey was just dumped with her for days on end. KP wouldn’t answer her phone, when she tried getting hold of her. AFP came & did H’s medication & even had the cheek to tell Joanne to stop bothering KFP! Poor Joanne was a groom, looking after her horses, not a F’ing nanny. Also left to clean dog shit up in house & clean dog cages. She said she had to sleep on floor in Stumblewood house, with her then young daughter, waiting for KFP to decide to come home - on many occasions.😡💩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

DC16

VIP Member
This week’s shit fest. Warning it contains too much singing.
Her voice is knackered. She sounds pissed. It’s 8am.
Joe Baggs pod, she didn’t know he had a brother, nothing like doing a bit of due diligence before hand, apparently they want her to go back,🙄 probably invited herself.
Pushing the podcast tour tickets.
Bunny world book day, (she just happens to say goodbye to her as she’s off to school) it was all Bunny’s idea apparently to go dressed as her, outfit ordered off off Amazon (sounds like Bunny ordered it)
Dog barking in the background.
SFP asks how her new book is going…She’s drained, behind the scenes there are court cases she has meant to go to, but hasn’t been able to mentally, there’s a shortage of ADHD meds she can’t get hold of, she’s been to the Priory to see the doctor (it’s all ramping up folks with the MH) she’s wanting to try different meds, but there’s a shortage until March. Her poor little head, only thing that keeps her focused is the kids, podcast and the work that she does. Pressures behind the scenes, as soon as the meds come in she will probably be a different person again 🙄 calm.
Talking about the Anthony Joshua fight. Been bought up in a boxing world.
Wants to trademark her never underestimate the Pricey, or I love it 🙄
CBB, She’s enjoying it. They do still want her on the bit on the side at some point 🙄 then says she was the queen of the jungle, she means she won BB.
Surprise, surprise, she’s not a fan of Ekin-Su, as all she talks about is LI, she doesn’t like the girl. she doesn’t like begs. Sex sells, apparently there’s not one underwear or swimwear picture on her instagram…. 🤔
Only Fans, she still loves doing it. Anyone can do it. It’s a good income, don’t knock it.
Mother’s Day, her mum has moved to the IOW, she doesn’t even know the address, she tried to ask if she could go and visit, Amy said no, they are still unpacking, said she would take her shopping and buy her something, so obviously didn’t get her anything. Amy moans at her the most.
Saving Grace, she loved doing it and performing on that stage, people were slagging off the outfit on social media. Katie talks over everyone when she does all the pods guest spots. Starts singing 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Starts talking about the walk on songs for the pod tour, SFP wants return of the Mac, SFP is selfish because KFP wants that song 🙄🙄🙄 they are both trying sing, it’s just a load of noise.
Listener questions, SFP going on about her dyslexia.
Jumping into the JJ relationship too quickly, from the outside it looks quick, but people don’t realise we’ve been in contact for 3 months, got to know him, done it properly, different to any other relationship, it grew from friendship, he has brought sunshine to her life 🤮 both start singing again, Jesus, my ears.
SFP has only met JJ once. He’s very quiet.
He looks younger in life.
KFP is loving all the American look of JJ (hence we know that due to her outfits) she’s just been in toxic relationships, narcissistic relationships and through therapy she needs to set boundaries and she has done it properly. They are like lying and Yang. JJ’s birthday is same day as Junior, he makes her laugh.
She’s singing again. Served the bit when SFP asks if she has spoken to his mum (says just when he has been talking to her online)
She’s very happy, not stressful, she doesn’t want to play games, people should be happy for her (I heard that last time with Carl)
SFP is enjoying doing up her house, she’s getting a green kitchen.
she wants Megan Fox to play her if a film was done about her life, Rebel Wilson would play SFP and Bette Midler AFP, Jesse Metcalfe would play Dan, all the girls fancy Dan.
Life Advice…question is about sex toys and how this listener is addicted, KFP has used sex toys but prefers the real thing. She’s been there done, but not really into sex toys at the minute, they make her sore.
There was then a bit about a listener question who had been on there before about her bf had set up a profile on tinder despite being with some girl already, says if they go quiet it will drive you nuts (wonder if that was what Carl did to her, went quiet) starts singing again, then she’s sniffing and vaping.
Pushing the live tour again.
---
Oh dear Katie, still not made up with mummy, your rock….🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
HaHa you gotta laugh now, she will never receive a proper sentence from the courts, most of us said she wouldn’t, so I’m not surprised, not even enough points to receive a ban 🤦🏽‍♀️ We just cannot get her brought to account through the courts, I really don’t understand it, but as others are saying she will have to kill someone to ever get properly dealt with, with regard to her abysmal driving record.

On the plus side, she will be even more hated than before, the general public are really fed up with her escaping justice time after time, but It is ridiculous all the same. Great message to send out to everyone, drive uninsured with no licence, not a problem in this country anymore, just a few points and a measly fine, proper load of bollox isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 67

DC16

VIP Member
What does KP have to really get stressed about?
She has a live in cleaner/housekeeper
She has a nanny there Mon-Friday
Fenella to look after the horses/dogs and kids at the weekend, so she can pop out of the country to get pissed up.
Jess doing her 'admin'
People run her social media accounts for her.
People drive her about (allegedly) or gets taxis/trains
Probably someone to do her garden.
She doesn't pay her bills, so has money to spend on herself.
She doesn't wash her own hair, so goes to the hairdressers.
She doesn't do her own nails, so goes to the nail bar.
She gets pumped full of shit in her arse and lips.
She used to have her own range of lashes, given up on that too.
Doesn't bother with makeup/ or has it done for her by a MUA
Cooking is either a takeaway or throw something in the oven. I imagine someone does her shopping for her.
She doesn't attend court anyway.
Her work seems to consist about talking about herself/or exs or having her picture taken while pulling the most bizarre poses.
🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I don't think you're considering the slow creep of obligation and guilt these people dump on people. You'd probably have to leave the house and then call police or SS.... Otherwise it would just be like the situation with the MM and kids now, police and SS see there's 'An' adult at the property and they can do nothing. How many people would have the balls to leave someone like Harvey and just run? A relative of mine was in an abusive relationship, his shitbag of a wife would routinely drain the bank accounts and leave the children hungry. Or go away for weeks at a time leaving him to phone in sick at work to look after the kids. He didn't want to phone police or social services either. He could have spent months or years fighting for access to get his legal rights to see them on his own terms....but she would also threaten she'd tell police he was the abusive one. It seems easy from the outside looking in but there's a period of emotional blackmail and manipulation which proceeds it all. KP did report Joanne for various crimes so no doubt threats were made.
She used Joanne & then caused her loads of trouble. Because she knew Joanne was hard up, she paid her as & when she deemed fit. Then 'dogged' her in to benefit's agency. She accused Joanne of stealing from her, when in fact the money & things that went missing were taken by someone 'closer to home' - VERY close family member. Later when Joanne had been dumped, KFP realised who the 'thief' was. Strangely, KFP was apparently accused of stealing from her aunt who had the fabric shop & employed KFP when she was younger. Then full turn, KFP's own family member, does the same & nicks from her - The whole lot of the PRICE'S are CON artists & dysfunctional, with a lack of morals. To add, didn't KFP also accused Daniel of embezzling money from her, when he worked doing her fan pages, some accounting & help run her 'empire'? Said that because of her, he paid for his house.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.
If you were on death row and she came in to interview you, you'd actually just plug in the electric chair yourself to get away from her

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Ooooo... Recognised by a police officer getting out of the drivers side at a petrol station.... and wearing the appropriate footwear I see. Sniggering....

View attachment 2810832
So how could she plead not guilty 🤷🏻‍♀️

😡😡😡😡

Let’s get those kids back to Kieran.

• Heart
  • Angry

maggie-moo

VIP Member
What a shit show

Much as we expected. Fuck it! I'm going to do the no TAX and insurance, thing too and feck the MOT as well.
Her fine was less than a new drivers insurance. Who said crime doesn't pay.
Today's lesson is QUOTE Katie Prices driving convictions if you're ever infront of a judge.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
My local radio station can't stop talking about her fine and had an ex-magistrate on, who said he's absolutely shocked she hasn't been sentenced to prison, as well as her not turning up in contempt of court and it sends the wrong message to her and other road users.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

DC16

VIP Member
She’s got 40 dates this summer doing gay prides and party in the parks

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
This James English dude used to date KK and his podcast is all about interviewing celebrities with really hard hitting stories e.g wrongfully accused prison terms, murder of family members, severe loss.
what on earth is she going to talk about, or what story is she gonna re hash this time! 🤦
He also had Alex Reid on who said he felt raped and violated by his abuser.....so then he invites the abuser Katie Price on his show, twunt!

• Angry
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh jesus, I hope she isn't doing Brighton Pride.... I'll avoid the area as I'd really worry about our @SmillieKylie 🫣
Ohhhh I so want her to do Brighton Pride, I will be there, I will be there with my Girl Squad, we are many, all of us dislike her immensely, we will laugh and jeer at her, we will be very immature, I will take videos of her dire performance, I will report back on how drunk/high she is, oh I so want her to do Brighton Pride 🙏🏾😁 If she sings Kylie though, I may storm the stage. I may have to tell my squad go intervene at that point, or I’ll get arrested 🤦🏽‍♀️🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
I suspect a dangerous driving charity or the police will come out to complain about the sentence again. 99.9% of people in the UK would probably agree she needs a harsher sentence.

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
All this talk of TV work (cough) reminded me of that picture of her and Crawl in London carrying the big brown envelope with “TV CONTRACTS” written in Sharpie on it! Has anyone got it to hand? Feel like we could do with a laugh 🤣
Here it is...

1710337196831.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58