Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to the interviewing on death row…

She's really giving away here that she's a psychopath. She actually gets off on the blood and gore. She doesn't feel empathy for the victims, she identifies with the murderer. They are the people she's closest to in nature. Notice how she never mentions the victims. It's all about how exciting and misunderstood the killers are. She's a psychopath without a doubt and in a different life she would kill. She excuses the killing too... Bad childhood, being wound up, snapping. She's given away more in this interview than any other she's ever done.

100% this DC. As we all know there is something seriously wrong with her and it has become increasingly noticeable ever since she stole B & J. I used to think she was just a narcissistic sociopath, but I agree I think she is a psychopath and as you say, her comments about serial killers tell me she definitely is. She has no empathy for the victims, doesn’t mention them, she comes across as admiring these people, like them, she’s callous, unemotional, and morally depraved. The deaths of numerous animals in her care do not affect her, she puts out an unemotional message and moves on, they mean nothing to her, There is a total disregard and lack of care and concern towards her animals, a nonchalant attitude when they die, her attitude to her pets is very telling, she’s a psychopath.

Her attitude to her children shows so many causes for psychopathic concern. We often see how B & J irritate her, I believe she finds them a hindrance, leaves them with others at any opportunity, she just wants them with her for revenge, to cause pain to KH and portray she is a wonderful mother to the outside world. She doesn’t bother with H, despite the good mum to H mantra that is constantly trotted out, she is far from it. We know through sources on here that she never really bothered with H when he was younger other than to use him to gain her coin and positive publicity. AFP was paid by DY to mother him, not Skank, he has been left to become morbidly obese on her watch as it was easier to feed him pizza and cake to keep him quiet instead of trying to address his urge to overeat. His health doesn’t concern her, being so large is just another element she can use in her poor H sob story. If she cared, she could have kept his weight to a more manageable level. Now she rarely even sees him and when she does she complains he’s too much, a great mum to Harvey, give me strength 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s an appalling feckless mother who wishes her children to be feral and wild as she as no instincts to be a proper parent, care for them and instill life skills into them, she doesn’t care about such matters as she’s a psychopath.

The latest fall out with her dying mother, by your report on the podcast it seems really bad. Appears the matriarch has finally challenged her and called her out on her current abysmal behaviour. Skank’s reaction is to turn round and tell her to f*ck off, despite her seriously declining health, Skank doesn’t want to hear this, and would rather continue her hedonistic lifestyle than see her mother is right, distancing herself now, when her mother could be gone tomorrow. Skank is now not even caring about her own mother, yes she is a psychopath, and I think she’s becoming very unhinged and dangerous as she ages, using heavily with both 🍷and ❄ as a coping mechanism, she cannot deal with ageing, and it will only get worse from here on.

Psychopathy characteristics overlap with symptoms of antisocial personality disorder, they will be narcissistic, have superficial charm, be callous, lacking in emotion, impulsive, have zero empathy and guilt. She has no self awareness, or is ever embarrassed about her shocking behaviour, she doesn’t care, all she cares about is what she wants and how she looks and she’s not coping with the ageing process, it’s making her more and more psychopathic.

Her lying is off the scale, every interview is just a catalogue of lies, reality is coming for and she cannot deal with it, we are gonna see her becoming more psychotic, she’s beyond any treatment, she won’t accept any treatment, she doesn’t see what she does is wrong, but she’s unravelling now, and it shows. As I often say, her own hand will bring her down soon, we are seeing it happen now, bizarre drunk/high shockingly bad public behaviour on show, the constant singing, this belief she can actually sing and entertain, when she really really really can’t, it’s obsessional now. Most doors are closed/closing to her, she is lying about all these projects, she is becoming unemployable, she is unreliable and out of control. The worst elements of her character are now on a very public display, but she believes her horrific behaviour is fine, there’s nothing wrong with it, she has no conscience or guilt, refuses to accept responsibility for her actions, yes madam is definitely a psychopath.

Well that was a long post 🤦🏽‍♀️ went proper off on the one there, think she’s getting to me again 😁 It’s all the lying and these podcasts where they are laughing along with her lies, it’s f*cking annoying me how no one ever challenges her. C’mon Skank go to Thailand with Fake-Boy, I need the laughs, I just know it will be comedy gold, please do it soon, it will really show how desperate you are 🙏🏾😈😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Jeez skank just like a clapped out record, stating the exes as bad, destroyed her..now lego boy is the good one..
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Shame she doesn’t have this room still, would be perfect for Lego boy
Is it this one? The prowfessionalism of the 30 year mowdel who concentrates as much on the background as she does on wearing her beautiful outfits.... moss growing up the walls, cracked and uneven pavements, scaffolding and the trademark bins that we now associate with Skanky.....

View attachment 2814422
Her big tit looks huge in this pic. Poor Grant has been left behind whilst Phil has had a growth spurt

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She's really giving away here that she's a psychopath. She actually gets off on the blood and gore. She doesn't feel empathy for the victims, she identifies with the murderer. They are the people she's closest to in nature. Notice how she never mentions the victims. It's all about how exciting and misunderstood the killers are. She's a psychopath without a doubt and in a different life she would kill. She excuses the killing too... Bad childhood, being wound up, snapping. She's given away more in this interview than any other she's ever done.
Totally agree, I've said this before ( I don't think anyone really believed me). I think killers fascinate her because she wants to know what it's like to kill and how far she can push things. It's been observed that female psychopaths tend to torture people psychologically with stalking and smear campaigns and male pyschopaths carry out more violence.

The narc who married into my family, her favourite films ( obsessed) were a couple of well-known Slasher and Gore films, basically a serial killer going on a rampage and getting away with it.
She actually named one of her children after a serial killer character in a film. She would use this at any opportunity to brag online and tell fellow horror fans how 'crazy' and 'cool' it made her. She would routinely get her kids ( 5, 6, 8 etc) to dress up as all her favourite killers at Halloween. She even met the actor at an event and she was beyond proud telling him she'd named her child after his serial killer character. ( I suspect this regular / normal actor) thought she was nuts. At one point, she was obsessed with this actor's girlfriend and was harassing her online. Meanwhile in real life she was torturing and killing pets and laughing about it and assaulting members of her family ( one of the reasons we broke contact and yes I did try and tell authorities about a couple of things but nothing happened)
This has always been one of the big reasons I'm fascinated by KP and want her to get justice. I know someone just like her.
---
Her big tit looks huge in this pic. Poor Grant has been left behind whilst Phil has had a growth spurt
Maybe Phil is full of pus......sorry :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She doesn't like it on the rare occasion the Plods catch up with HER though!

FGS all it takes is the head honcho at 'Orsham nick to post a couple of Noddy Coppers (the PCSOs) near both the entrances to the crappy Shack then wait for sure as eggs-is-eggs, they WILL catch the thing roaring out in one of it's moters! Is that so difficult??? :mad: Other police authorities don't appear to have any problem catching it so why does 'Orsham encounter such difficulties when it comes to such a blatently persistant law-breaker????

What is it with West Sussex authorities though? They have the useless bunch of twats in social services who are seemingly unable to rescue J&B from that effing hellhole after 2 years, plus the numpties at 'Orsham nick that are unable to cacth this serial criminal driving, buying drugs (allegedly haha), depriving two children of a proper family life & making horrendous allegations that are always utter lies to suit it's own criminal agendas.
What the hell is wrong with them?????? :mad:
Spot on Rita , this is what I can’t get my head around. In Manchester, I can’t scratch my arse without it being on CCTV or camera somewhere. Yet in Horsham, which I appreciate is more rural, she’s driving around in slippers/sliders with no licence and insurance, whilst off her face and pet slaying, and it all goes undetected.

Surely the local police would want to camp out a guy with a speed gun and cameras on back lanes just to catch her and bring her to justice aka Jail!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jeez skank just like a clapped out record, stating the exes as bad, destroyed her..now lego boy is the good one..
🤣🤣🤣
Ugly bleep ain’t he,where’s the bleeping lips sewn up?
---
Totally agree, I've said this before ( I don't think anyone really believed me). I think killers fascinate her because she wants to know what it's like to kill and how far she can push things. It's been observed that female psychopaths tend to torture people psychologically with stalking and smear campaigns and male pyschopaths carry out more violence.

The narc who married into my family, her favourite films ( obsessed) were a couple of well-known Slasher and Gore films, basically a serial killer going on a rampage and getting away with it.
She actually named one of her children after a serial killer character in a film. She would use this at any opportunity to brag online and tell fellow horror fans how 'crazy' and 'cool' it made her. She would routinely get her kids ( 5, 6, 8 etc) to dress up as all her favourite killers at Halloween. She even met the actor at an event and she was beyond proud telling him she'd named her child after his serial killer character. ( I suspect this regular / normal actor) thought she was nuts. At one point, she was obsessed with this actor's girlfriend and was harassing her online. Meanwhile in real life she was torturing and killing pets and laughing about it and assaulting members of her family ( one of the reasons we broke contact and yes I did try and tell authorities about a couple of things but nothing happened)
This has always been one of the big reasons I'm fascinated by KP and want her to get justice. I know someone just like her.
---

Maybe Phil is full of pus......sorry :sick::sick::sick::sick:
I said awhile ago she’s defo a Psychopath,I’ve always thought she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Spot on Rita , this is what I can’t get my head around. In Manchester, I can’t scratch my arse without it being on CCTV or camera somewhere. Yet in Horsham, which I appreciate is more rural, she’s driving around in slippers/sliders with no licence and insurance, whilst off her face and pet slaying, and it all goes undetected.

Surely the local police would want to camp out a guy with a speed gun and cameras on back lanes just to catch her and bring her to justice aka Jail!
I doubt the local police could do that, there's probably some rule where it would be seen as targeting an individual. If I lived near there I would be staking out the roads!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

You have just summed up exactly what I was thinking when she was talking about that. I think I said before when she first said she was going to interview a murderer and I wondered/wandered how she could just dismiss the victim. The fact she says that she "loooooooves cwrime" was not a surprise to me as she's one of the biggest criminals out there.

I hope this 'interviewing murderers' will go on the long long list of things she says she's going to do but never come to fruition, i.e. albums, TV work (CBB, Jungle, Dancing on Ice, documentaries), perfumes, books, paramilitary paramedic training, You Tubes with Princess, plasterclasses with Princess, travel shows, volunteering weekly at the hospice, etc., etc., etc. Please feel free to add to the list as and when you feel the mood..!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it this one? The prowfessionalism of the 30 year mowdel who concentrates as much on the background as she does on wearing her beautiful outfits.... moss growing up the walls, cracked and uneven pavements, scaffolding and the trademark bins that we now associate with Skanky.....

View attachment 2814422
Looks like a 'gargle' on the tree looking down on her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ugly bleep ain’t he,where’s the bleeping lips sewn up?
---

I said awhile ago she’s defo a Psychopath,I’ve always thought she was.
Yes Some of us have always thought that Dolly, the signs are there from her childhood. Animal cruelty, stealing, the sext acts at school :confused: .
Then of course you have all the harassment she's put ex partners through and restraining orders. Alex, Pete and Leandro all said she was a psycho or words to that effect too!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2814422
This picture is definately ‘a pissed uncle at a family party stuffing two balloons up his top whilst wearing a cock eyed wig’. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
You have just summed up exactly what I was thinking when she was talking about that. I think I said before when she first said she was going to interview a murderer and I wondered/wandered how she could just dismiss the victim. The fact she says that she "loooooooves cwrime" was not a surprise to me as she's one of the biggest criminals out there.

I hope this 'interviewing murderers' will go on the long long list of things she says she's going to do but never come to fruition, i.e. albums, TV work (CBB, Jungle, Dancing on Ice, documentaries), perfumes, books, paramilitary paramedic training, You Tubes with Princess, plasterclasses with Princess, travel shows, volunteering weekly at the hospice, etc., etc., etc. Please feel free to add to the list as and when you feel the mood..!

Not forgetting this golden one 🤣🤣🤣 that never saw the light of day..

Wonder who senior producer at ch4 was ex runner of her shows 🤔 maybe she's got dirt on them to help create her next in her head fantasy TV show

Attachments

• Haha
Which medicines are affected?
At the moment, some methylphenidate and atomoxetine preparations are affected, and all lisdexamfetamine and all guanfacine preparations are affected. This may change and different strengths and preparations may be affected over the coming weeks.

How long will the shortage last?
Shortages of the various products are expected to resolve at different times between October and the New Year.

Is this affecting all pharmacies?
This is an international shortage affecting all suppliers. Some products remain available, but we do not think there will be enough to cover all shortages of the affected preparations.

What if I cannot get my ADHD prescription?
The first step is to try other pharmacies, as another one may have it in stock. You can use the find a pharmacy page on the NHS website, www.nhs.uk. Your local pharmacy may also help you to find a supply, and you can ask for your prescription to be made available to other pharmacies.

If you are still unable to get your prescription, please contact your GP or ADHD service for advice. Do not try to substitute other medications yourself as this may be dangerous.

Are there alternatives available?
In most cases, there are alternatives, but they may not be suitable for everyone, or currently available. Your GP and the ADHD service may be able to advise on alternatives for you, or they may recommend a dose change or short treatment break, and direct you to additional self-help resources.

What if I run out?
Guanfacine
must always be stopped slowly as it can cause your blood pressure to increase if stopped suddenly. You may need to use the supplies you have to do this. Consult your GP or ADHD service as soon as possible if you cannot get your prescription from the pharmacy.

Atomoxetine does not usually cause problems if stopped suddenly, but it is always best to ask your GP or ADHD service for guidance if you think you are running out of medication.

Methylphenidate or lisdexamfetamine: for most methylphenidate products there is an equivalent product that can be substituted. Both of these medicines can safely be stopped for a few days, for example over weekends, but it’s best to consult your GP or ADHD service for guidance if you think you are running out of medication.

National guidelines recommend having regular treatment breaks from ADHD medications, so it is not unusual to stop taking medication over the weekend or during school holidays.
A girl at work has prescribed ADHD meds and it’s a nightmare to get them at the moment even with a private prescription. She has run out and spends hours trying to source them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
SB and SFP grifting. Well I suppose they learnt from the beast (not a typo)
I think anyone endorsing beauty products, needs to actually look the part, to encourage people to want to buy the products. SFP is neither beautiful looking or as a person. Whoever these companies are that are sending her freebie's, they need a head wobble. All this DIY/promoting her ugly sister/advertising/podcasts, etc etc - I really struggle to see how she works full time for CIN.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There's a lot of deflection going on today from Edna and someone inside Pricey Towers but not a single picture of skank,, normally if she's got a tradesman in doing work or cleaning she likes to get pictured with them looking all starstruck and a "had the pleasure of doing some work for Katie" post on their site but nothing and can't believe skank wouldn't be all over James if he was clipping Wallis because that would be publicity and prove she has her horses. Something 🐟🐟🐟🐟going on 😎
Probably came round for the money he is owed after seeing the chimney sweep stuff ... got a can of stella and free 'publicity' instead

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think anyone endorsing beauty products, needs to actually look the part, to encourage people to want to but the products. SFP is neither beautiful looking or as a person. Whoever these companies are that are sending her freebie's, they need a head wobble. All this DIY/promoting her ugly sister/advertising/podcasts, etc etc - I really struggle to see how she works full time for CIN.
Perhaps she don’t anymore Willow,I‘m sure somebody on here said awhile ago she no longer works for CIN..🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oooh great find, got her 😁 Kinda disappointed, I so wanted to see the fake relationship backgrid photos of the two of them strolling along a beach, so not in love, Kryten looking like he’d rather be anywhere else but with her, honestly I reckon it would have broken me, splitting my sides with laughter 😂

This joke of a relationship is so fizzling out, it even looks like she can’t be bothered with it. I did think after the dumb attempt to make it look a thing at the O2, where it actually just looked like Kryten was strangling her, she would try Thailand to breathe some life into the big fat lie, but no here she is just back to pampering 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m starting to love the nonsense of it all, OK Mag ain‘t interested, The Red Tops are just taking the piss, even she appears bored of it. I’ll be surprised if it lasts much longer, reckon both want out of the fake arrangement, it’s just brought him nothing but derision, but I think she doesn’t know how to end it, without it looking like the whole thing was as fake as those wonky balls stuck on her chest. Oh Skank what a mess you’ve made for yourself, what you gonna do 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔😂
I think Lego is only qgreeing to the bare minimum, he probably struggled spending time in a group with her Skiing and really can't face just the 2 of them (maybe 3 because she always has someone in tow to tske the pictures) ... either way I think Lego has had enough of the horror

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Probably came round for the money he is owed after seeing the chimney sweep stuff ... got a can of stella and free 'publicity' instead
Probably at the next door neighbours doing her horses and Wallis who the neighbour is looking after for free and she dragged him in for a "look i do pay people" publicity picture and a can of stella.🤣 He's got the kryten look about him or a young Mr PP.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.