Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooo... Recognised by a police officer getting out of the drivers side at a petrol station.... and wearing the appropriate footwear I see. Sniggering....

View attachment 2810832
So how could she plead not guilty 🤷🏻‍♀️

😡😡😡😡

Let’s get those kids back to Kieran.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Confused. So she’s handed 8 points on her licence bringing it to 11 but not disqualified from driving? So does that mean she can now drive? So confused - I thought she was being done for driving without a licence so how can they give her points on a licence that she doesn’t have? Am I having a blonde moment?
She still has her licence revoked for medical reasons. Points will be applied if she gets the licence back, which she probably won't because she's pissed all the time and won't pass the blood tests.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just out of interest has skank actually had a driving licence in the past 6 years to put points on, banned during her showmance with Boyson and banned during her showmance with sink boy and now no licence because it's been medically revoked. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 35

😡😡😡😡

I suppose we should be grateful she got a conviction and didn't get away with it entirely scot-free. £1,832 with costs. We'll just have to wait until she gets back behind the wheel again as she's bound to do and she gets stopped again.

Reactions: 29
Don't give it the satisfaction of being disheartened or annoyed.

Just look at her. She's vile and hideous not only inside but now outside.

And her time will come be it jail or in a box. It is only a matter of time.
Indeed. She's spiralling fast now. I don't think she'll be given her licence back as we all know she is drinking so much, so she won't pass any tests to get it back. Even AFP is pissed off with how much she drinks!
---
Ooooo... Recognised by a police officer getting out of the drivers side at a petrol station.... and wearing the appropriate footwear I see. Sniggering....

View attachment 2810832
The police must absolutely hate the arrogant cow.
---
Yes John, we all agree!

''John Scruby, from the Campaign against Drink Driving, told MailOnline today: 'It's absolutely ridiculous.

'It's time that people realise that she is not going to listen and will keep doing this again and again.

'She will carry on breaking the law and the only way to stop her is to put her behind bars.' ''
---
So the magistrates were told of her previous bans, it's just madness that they gave her a small fine.

'
Magistrates were told Price has numerous previous convictions for motoring offences, including driving while disqualified in 2019 and 2021. ''

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

😡😡😡😡

Pleaded not guilty to drag it out DC,,, if skank had plead guilty the case would have been over with and public knowledge just before her panto stint and that would have caused a backlash, so not guilty means a few extra months of earning before the tit hits the fan. 😉

• Angry
Reactions: 38
What’s the chances her feet will be ‘better’ now so that she is allowed her licence back? Pointless as seriously won’t take her long to be banned again.
Also, young people paying insurance at 2k (not sure who the poster was, sorry) - where about are you? Lucky to get insurance for less than 3/4k here, multiple young people I know have had to choose a different car due to not being able to afford the insurance.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Well I've gotta say folks I'm a bit impressed by old Skanky Pants....racking up 11 points on a licence you don't actually have is some going! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
In the grand scheme of things, today's result really does not matter one iota because
SHE'S BEEN DRIVING ALL ALONG EVEN WITHOUT A LICENCE, nothing's changed 😞😞

I'm proper fucked off now

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 39
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is that SB?
Looks like it
---
What happens if she doesn't pay the fine?
Court fines for criminal offences are some of the most important debts to pay. Courts have wide-ranging powers to collect fines, and in some cases you could go to prison for non-payment. If you're told to attend a hearing it's important you do this and take details of your financial circumstances with you.
🤷🏻‍♀️ this is KFP so I doubt this applies to her…

• Angry
Reactions: 38
What’s the chances her feet will be ‘better’ now so that she is allowed her licence back? Pointless as seriously won’t take her long to be banned again.
Also, young people paying insurance at 2k (not sure who the poster was, sorry) - where about are you? Lucky to get insurance for less than 3/4k here, multiple young people I know have had to choose a different car due to not being able to afford the insurance.
It was me re. The 2k insurance , that was a few years ago when my son passed after Covid delay and for a very old low performance car … guessing it’s way more now ☹ disgusting you can just elect not to pay insurance , drive illegally etc and get off with a fraction of the cost in a fine , basically we all are paying for her to drive around as our premiums go up to cover people like her !
---
Do we know if she has/is going to Thailand?
I’m thinking maybe she has whilst all this is going on in the press today , good opportunity to sneak out as the media have eyes on Northampton court ! All very quiet from her and JJ

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.