Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh good find ⭐ I think we all know she’s still driving, but it’s always good to have it confirmed, and I reckon this is probably true, As I said earlier we now know she isn’t going to get a prison sentence if caught, just another fine, she’s not gonna stop, she’s laughing at the law, I bet that messed-up face is horribly smug tonight.
If I was Kieran, I'd be worried sick about her driving with either Jett or Bunny in the car. But I suppose, again, there's nothing he is legally allowed to do. If Princess is in a car with her too, if I was Peter, I would be having a word to P & saying she's not to get in a car with her as she's banned from driving. As many have said, I don't give a toss if she has another accident, so long as nobody else is injured or killed. She not only drive's like an arrogant lunatic, but is presumably high or drunk most of the time. Shame the petrol station incident was only caught on CCTV. If police had pulled her over & tested her, could have been a different scenario. We still don't know what the outcome was of when she was pulled over on Sompting bypass do we? Wasn't she also caught driving with another incident around the latest Petrol station one? Can you clarify please SmilieKylie? I'm very confused.
Another point, I seemed to have missed. Do we definitely know that Crawl tipped off about Lynn the BENT social worker? How did this transpire?
It appears Crawl will say nothing more about madam, after his little tantrum about the Pink car being deposited at MM. Doesn't look good on him again, that he was apparently with her while she was driving in the latest conviction. He would have known she wasn't legally able to drive and is therefore enabling her again, to break the law. Strange Boyson & Crawl are both complicit in aiding her to get away with crime's. Why do these idiots do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
He’s pissed off a lot of his family and friends, she’s going to be the only thing he has left soon.
But that's what she does to every bloke, isolate them from family and friends so he can be at her side 24/7
His business will be took over by her to ensure she's the model as she knocks spots off the best fashion models in the world

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Further to my post about the offer of running madam over ...

I've been reading these threads for a couple of months. Not posted before today bit worried I'd make an arse of myself

I've never understood the fascination with KFP even twenty odd years ago. She's a calculating, evil manipulative woman who only has herself to blame. What I didn't know is the beauty place in Brighton had something to do with her. So thanks for that I've moved. Lived here over a decade and somewhat under a rock 🤦🏻‍♀️
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Brilliant start to your Skank thread posting career, downside is you are now, like the rest of us posters, suffering a bout of "Skankulitis", a debilitating condition with symptoms of outbursts of anger at her antics, an obsession with reading the thread in case you missed anything new she's been up to, and prone to outbursts of laughter at hilarious posts and images at inappropriate moments! Happy posting 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yup here in Texas is not somewhere you want to be in summer without a/c, but we don't coddle our prisoners here! The summers can be brutal! That's why we have a pool! Even then I don't spend more than an hour out there per day. I very much doubt any prisoner in Texas is ever going to have heard of Katie Price, nor the prison authorities for that matter. There's no way in hell they will allow her to just pitch up to interview death row prisoners for some tacky TV show!
Sheriff Joe in Maricopa County had his prisoners living in tents out in the desert, they all had to wear bright pink overalls and the only tv they were allowed was kids tv and the Disney channel! He also ran a very successful dog training programme where he set up a special unit to train strays as Helper Dogs.

Reactions: 18
OMG I never knew that the lovely Alex Reid created Bob Reid Foundation to help parents that were the victim of Parental Allienation.
Two different Fathers, linked to Katie Price and both having to deal with skanky being involved with Parental Allienation. WhAt a witch 5https://www.instagram.com/bobreidfoundation?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==
What a coincidence aye?? 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
All this talk of TV work (cough) reminded me of that picture of her and Crawl in London carrying the big brown envelope with “TV CONTRACTS” written in Sharpie on it! Has anyone got it to hand? Feel like we could do with a laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So far these are the offences we know about, from the Sun, since her ban was reduced by 24 weeks because she took a drink drive rehabilitation course… (fat lot of good that did)

JULY 2023: Model caught speeding on A417 near Gloucestershire. Her Range Rover is also seized by officers?. I thought this was for speeding in her Infiniti FX50 she got 3 points fined £220, plus £88 & £90

They missed that she was then stopped on Sompting Road Days later with Harvey in the car, the car was seized and pulled over for driving without a licence or insurance. She visited police station, but no other info…

NOVEMBER: Price is convicted of driving without a licence by JPs at Cheltenham.

JANUARY 2024: The mum is slapped with a fine for the speeding offence on the A417.

MARCH: Price is ordered to pay another fine and handed more points on her licence after being caught driving without licence or insurance.
At least three offences over 2 months, the law truly is an ass😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
My local radio station can't stop talking about her fine and had an ex-magistrate on, who said he's absolutely shocked she hasn't been sentenced to prison, as well as her not turning up in contempt of court and it sends the wrong message to her and other road users.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Brilliant start to your Skank thread posting career, downside is you are now, like the rest of us posters, suffering a bout of "Skankulitis", a debilitating condition with symptoms of outbursts of anger at her antics, an obsession with reading the thread in case you missed anything new she's been up to, and prone to outbursts of laughter at hilarious posts and images at inappropriate moments! Happy posting
Perfect 🤬🤬🤔🤔😅😅❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All this talk of TV work (cough) reminded me of that picture of her and Crawl in London carrying the big brown envelope with “TV CONTRACTS” written in Sharpie on it! Has anyone got it to hand? Feel like we could do with a laugh 🤣
I’m cringing at sb going along with it and pregnancy test omg 😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet she is hoping that if the TV company get behind her, then she will be allowed in. Otherwise, there will be no visiting LA with her new beau. Just like no more visiting LV with Carl.
Legohead's Mummy needs to get him over to her and keep him there until skank recruits another MUG in replacement, I mean there are thousands of blokes whose only desire is to be her tame monkey............................ aren't there????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's really sad for them. Their childhood has been destroyed deliberately by her.
I've lost hope that they will go back to KH full time, but even if they were able to stay with him 50pc of the time that would be a victory of sorts.
Bent social wanker LYNNE RICKWOOD must of known about blood test results why isnt she in court for deception 🤷

Reactions: 40
I hope C4 hurry up and film the last 3 episodes of MM, think that's the only outstanding TV contract skank has left and then cut ties. That will be the end of skank getting anymore airtime until Amy the enabler pops her clogs. 🤣
They'd better hurry up and film it or they'll look bloody stupid airing it AFTER she loses it in the Skankruptcy hearings!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m cringing at sb going along with it and pregnancy test omg 😂🙈🙈🙈
Yes that was a classic moment. Sent to Tescos to buy a pregnancy test then ordered to put it on full display for the paparazzi.
Not content with that, as I recall skanky was waving the thing around under Princess' nose going-on about a baby brother or sister for her.
---
They'd better hurry up and film it or they'll look bloody stupid airing it AFTER she loses it in the Skankruptcy hearings!
They can't film anything there because the skank is NEVER around - they need their Star and her input don't they? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah another day, another fine not to bother paying (just add it to the never never pile), another nail/hair/filler appointment, another pretend "work" filming/photo shoot.

And she reckons they wanted to make a film of her life? Mind you it would be a cure for insomnia, anyone would fall asleep watching that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.