Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a link to the court today?
I haven't found anything yet, which is unusual 🤔
---
New thread info here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Title by @Hobgoblin

Previous thread

Carry on folks!
I think you've got to close the last thread somehow. The Mods will help usually.

Reactions: 15
I think you've got to close the last thread somehow. The Mods will help usually.
I have requested, can take a few mins if mods all busy 😊

So stressful doing a new thread, the responsibility! 🤯 something Skank has never ever felt 🙄 I'm off for a lie down now to recover, hopefully some court news pops up soon! 🙏😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Ere I’m finking,it was a few months ago I read on here it may have been a ‘live’ by bleep,there was smoke coming out of fireplace,think she was told she needs to get a chimney sweep,I think she said oh I must try and find one this was before Christmas but in autumn,so not long ago really.

Reactions: 33
I think they'll be waiting a while for payment of £1,852.....

1710258060912.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
And yet again Teflon Wonky Tits gets away with it afuckingain. What a bleep she is. She is laughing all the way to the airport no doubt. What a joke our justice system is. Fails on driving offences and failing on the kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.