Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will be aware of all her 'MH' problems and would be well within their rights to ask for proof if she wants to use that as an excuse, I imagine they could ask for an independent assessment, rather than her 'paid for Priory' assessment. KFP likes to use Google to see what she needs to say, shame she can't learn to use Google instead of grifting her freebies all the time.
---

Definitely messaging multiple 'victims' while she was with Carl.
Rinse and repeat..with tit shoes on her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dim Shitcunt must have given up her home and is living on whatever air fryer tit KP gives her the cash to buy for her and the kids’ tea. She must be using KP’s toiletries and wearing her cast off’s too. KP must owe her about £11k by now
Dim Lynne must be a walking advert for JYY crap :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think you're considering the slow creep of obligation and guilt these people dump on people. You'd probably have to leave the house and then call police or SS.... Otherwise it would just be like the situation with the MM and kids now, police and SS see there's 'An' adult at the property and they can do nothing. How many people would have the balls to leave someone like Harvey and just run? A relative of mine was in an abusive relationship, his shitbag of a wife would routinely drain the bank accounts and leave the children hungry. Or go away for weeks at a time leaving him to phone in sick at work to look after the kids. He didn't want to phone police or social services either. He could have spent months or years fighting for access to get his legal rights to see them on his own terms....but she would also threaten she'd tell police he was the abusive one. It seems easy from the outside looking in but there's a period of emotional blackmail and manipulation which proceeds it all. KP did report Joanne for various crimes so no doubt threats were made.
She used Joanne & then caused her loads of trouble. Because she knew Joanne was hard up, she paid her as & when she deemed fit. Then 'dogged' her in to benefit's agency. She accused Joanne of stealing from her, when in fact the money & things that went missing were taken by someone 'closer to home' - VERY close family member. Later when Joanne had been dumped, KFP realised who the 'thief' was. Strangely, KFP was apparently accused of stealing from her aunt who had the fabric shop & employed KFP when she was younger. Then full turn, KFP's own family member, does the same & nicks from her - The whole lot of the PRICE'S are CON artists & dysfunctional, with a lack of morals. To add, didn't KFP also accused Daniel of embezzling money from her, when he worked doing her fan pages, some accounting & help run her 'empire'? Said that because of her, he paid for his house.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
How can someone so young be so meh and repulsive and have zero personality?.

Honestly she is the most boring specimen of a human I have ever come across. Literally all she has is who her sister is.

P.S. CIN should sack her as she clearly does duck all work for them during the day.
Are we sure Edna still works for them doing Whatever? We only have her word for it after all and we know how Clan Grifter LIE about everything
---
Here you are Love from Pom 😀😄❤🥰💖🤗😘 xxx...

View attachment 2813893
Shame thats a drill and not an AK47.........................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know how you do it DC, put up with listening to that noisy crapfest. Thanks a million times. And as for her not knowing her mother's new address, all she has to do is ask and I think I know what it is (it just took a bit of our lovely SmileyKylie style digging)! Edna must know it, so I'm surprised Slag hasn't wormed it out of her.
That in it self Amy enabler refuses to give her address to her darling skank...why though...beggars the question 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
anyone notice how everything she says she is doing is always in the future nothing right away now like she is doing a new show interviewing killers(yes sure she is)at the end of the year this is because by then when it does not happen her brain dead fans seem to have forgotten she even said it just like we are still waiting for the two songs she has recorded in the last two years to be released and her pink 125k car to appear why do her so called fans NEVER EVER pull her up about these things(but i have noticed on her and Carls Instagram(Carls Instagram used to be full of leave them alone they are so in love now it is all you are well rid of her what happened to his followers that were so for the relationship) more and more are calling her out

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was going by how dark it looks inside and how dark it looks in the window reflection HB,,, there's something going on in skankyland. 🤔
I would lay money on the fact she drive's herself to Shoreham high street, for these appointments. There is a car park at the back of the town, through side streets, if she can't park on the few spaces in the main road. She would then go home via Steyning & cut through (Hole Street) via Ashington (that's if she doesn't want to be spotted). How else does she get about all the time?

Reactions: 45
With regards to the interviewing on death row…

She's really giving away here that she's a psychopath. She actually gets off on the blood and gore. She doesn't feel empathy for the victims, she identifies with the murderer. They are the people she's closest to in nature. Notice how she never mentions the victims. It's all about how exciting and misunderstood the killers are. She's a psychopath without a doubt and in a different life she would kill. She excuses the killing too... Bad childhood, being wound up, snapping. She's given away more in this interview than any other she's ever done.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Which medicines are affected?
At the moment, some methylphenidate and atomoxetine preparations are affected, and all lisdexamfetamine and all guanfacine preparations are affected. This may change and different strengths and preparations may be affected over the coming weeks.

How long will the shortage last?
Shortages of the various products are expected to resolve at different times between October and the New Year.

Is this affecting all pharmacies?
This is an international shortage affecting all suppliers. Some products remain available, but we do not think there will be enough to cover all shortages of the affected preparations.

What if I cannot get my ADHD prescription?
The first step is to try other pharmacies, as another one may have it in stock. You can use the find a pharmacy page on the NHS website, www.nhs.uk. Your local pharmacy may also help you to find a supply, and you can ask for your prescription to be made available to other pharmacies.

If you are still unable to get your prescription, please contact your GP or ADHD service for advice. Do not try to substitute other medications yourself as this may be dangerous.

Are there alternatives available?
In most cases, there are alternatives, but they may not be suitable for everyone, or currently available. Your GP and the ADHD service may be able to advise on alternatives for you, or they may recommend a dose change or short treatment break, and direct you to additional self-help resources.

What if I run out?
Guanfacine
must always be stopped slowly as it can cause your blood pressure to increase if stopped suddenly. You may need to use the supplies you have to do this. Consult your GP or ADHD service as soon as possible if you cannot get your prescription from the pharmacy.

Atomoxetine does not usually cause problems if stopped suddenly, but it is always best to ask your GP or ADHD service for guidance if you think you are running out of medication.

Methylphenidate or lisdexamfetamine: for most methylphenidate products there is an equivalent product that can be substituted. Both of these medicines can safely be stopped for a few days, for example over weekends, but it’s best to consult your GP or ADHD service for guidance if you think you are running out of medication.

National guidelines recommend having regular treatment breaks from ADHD medications, so it is not unusual to stop taking medication over the weekend or during school holidays.
Also with someone that is not genuinely ADHD the meds have the opposite effect and make people hyper, i suspect that's why she's relying heavily on booze and whatever she has in her vapes because she can't get her meth on prescription so has to get her buzz elsewhere. Not all people who are ADHD take meds, she's got through half her life without them.

Reactions: 28
Also with someone that is not genuinely ADHD the meds have the opposite effect and make people hyper, i suspect that's why she's relying heavily on booze and whatever she has in her vapes because she can't get her meth on prescription so has to get her buzz elsewhere. Not all people who are ADHD take meds, she's got through half her life without them.
Noticed she hasn't cancelled any work through having 'a bad MH day', (just cancels if she is off on holiday) but can cancel stuff she has to be held accountable for.
Also surprised her mate Anna Kennedy and all she does for Harvey isn't helping Katie more (very telling)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
So if they'd been in contact for 3 months does that mean she's admitting to cheating on SB?

@DC16 do you know if the bankruptcy peeps will have her medical history/records and know if she's definitely been diagnosed with ADHD?
Isn't there supposed to be a BH this month? Clearly she's paving the way for a 'breakdown' of sorts. She really is an immoral, conniving CON artist & compulsive liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Isn't there supposed to be a BH this month? Clearly she's paving the way for a 'breakdown' of sorts. She really is an immoral, conniving CON artist & compulsive liar.
Yep and next month according to the press, it was highlighted and documented a long ago that this would be exactly what happens...

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I would lay money on the fact she drive's herself to Shoreham high street, for these appointments. There is a car park at the back of the town, through side streets, if she can't park on the few spaces in the main road. She would then go home via Steyning & cut through (Hole Street) via Ashington (that's if she doesn't want to be spotted). How else does she get about all the time?
Theres a remote possibility it would order one of the flunkeys to drive it wherever then hang about waiting for her with the kids stuck in the car for hours bored rigid (like she'd care about that though). The thing will certainly be driving itself about whenever it wants to regardless of stupid Bans or anything else
---
My DiL works in Shoreham - I must urge her to have her mobile at the ready for skank behind the wheel pictures to sell to The Sun!
---
Yep and next month according to the press, it was highlighted and documented a long ago that this would be exactly what happens...
"Yeh! Me mentawl 'elf is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad beycorse of awl dis tit MEN wot 'ave dun ter MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE an' nah Ize carnt get me meds an' Ize fukkin' barmy anawl...................

An' awl dese barstids in Cort is maykin' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sikk anawl; Awl I wonts ter doo is go on 'oliday wiv me man an' be appy ferevva and dem barstids keeps taykin MEEEEEEEE ter Cort an' stuff wot aint rite izzit?? I aint givvin em nuffink doww - no munney fer deffo and Ize ain't givvin dem kidz back eeeva beycorz I needz dem to get a few kwid in; Dey can awll FUKK orf! So dere!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
See Pete is offering his Cyprus family villa up for rental this summer ☀ hope the villa agency have skank and co on the blacklist otherwise skank definitely be booking in to stay there 👍
Reminiscing and reliving her past there etc
---
With regards to the interviewing on death row…

She's really giving away here that she's a psychopath. She actually gets off on the blood and gore. She doesn't feel empathy for the victims, she identifies with the murderer. They are the people she's closest to in nature. Notice how she never mentions the victims. It's all about how exciting and misunderstood the killers are. She's a psychopath without a doubt and in a different life she would kill. She excuses the killing too... Bad childhood, being wound up, snapping. She's given away more in this interview than any other she's ever done.
Very much so ..mind boggles how she sympathies to murderers..that be her angle..but there is already a crap load of documentaries from killers point of view etc.
She not going to bring anything new and this is purely hot air as James English has been interviewing quite a few American underworld and recently OJ Simpson, so she spouting this to James hoping he can help her with his connections

Reactions: 24
I'm incredulous that anybody could imagine skank has ANYTHING remotely interesting to add to any topic let alone rubbish glorifying Serial Killers on Death Row.

But then skank IS a serial killer - they all begin their vocation killing animals and birds and as we all know, skank already has her hand in as regards this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.