Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, just maybe there is method in their madness. To give her more than 8 points would incur another ban but it would run while she has her license medically revoked anyway. No hardship to her.
Leaving her 1 point off a ban is a better idea IF she is likely to get her license back in a year or so. Soon as she gets it back and can legally drive with 1 point off a ban and her driving record she will be back on a ban in no time.

I am not sure if this makes sense! I’m just trying to restore normal blood pressure on this forum x
---

It really is 🏋🏋🏻‍♀️🏋️‍♂️
Yes if makes perfect sense - that would actually be torturous for her to drive with only one point to spare! I'd give her one week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Glad the chimney sweep got paid. He can buy the krusty crew a round of drinks, downside, it’ll probably cost more than £168 🤪
You’re welcome mate! 👍
---
Did anyone else hear them say on the news that there was a child in the back of the car?
Wonder if Jett was in the car, no employed corrupt nanny back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
If she is off to Thailand, how nice of that poster that ahem....knows JJ to inform us. It's almost like something KP would want to brag about.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This was the murderer who wrote to her and she interviewed him.
Her questions will go a long the lines of. Once you murder them do you f*** them. I’m not even trying to be funny. She makes me so 😤😡😖

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Price getting away with breaking the law again - I mean, it's nothing we didn't suspect, but I am convinced that she's got some dirt on someone, somewhere, higher up.

Any other person who breaks the law as consistently as she does would've been jailed long since. Yet she slinks away unscathed every time.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This one has a video on it of her at the petrol station
She can barely walk in those shoes/slippers, god knows how she drives in them and she basically drove in, clocked the police at the services and thought she was clever by getting in the passenger seat. Thank God for CCTV Kipper, you of all people should know that 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Princess is 16 so would be classed as a child, I definitely think it was P and Ed
It’s 100% Carl. If you watch the video when they are walking into the garage it’s definitely Carl. I’d guess it’s Jett with them. Before going into the garage she clocks the police and puts her head down and covers her face with her hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.
I see more bullshit dripping off her deformed, mutilated lips. Utterly deluded. 💩😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Even worse, someone else in the car, who would’ve known she was driving illegally 😡 Wouldn’t expect anything less from Crawl, but if this is Princess’s boyfriend, he needs to hang his head in shame & his parents need to have very strong words with him too. Princess would also know. Peter would be fuming😡
when you watch the bit of the video where they enter the shop, it’s Crawl

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh jesus, I hope she isn't doing Brighton Pride.... I'll avoid the area as I'd really worry about our @SmillieKylie 🫣
Ohhhh I so want her to do Brighton Pride, I will be there, I will be there with my Girl Squad, we are many, all of us dislike her immensely, we will laugh and jeer at her, we will be very immature, I will take videos of her dire performance, I will report back on how drunk/high she is, oh I so want her to do Brighton Pride 🙏🏾😁 If she sings Kylie though, I may storm the stage. I may have to tell my squad go intervene at that point, or I’ll get arrested 🤦🏽‍♀️🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Not sure if this helps

Revocation however is not the same as disqualification. This process involves the withdrawal of a motorist's licence with no end date by which they can drive again. Fundamentally, the revocation of a licence is a permanent termination often as a result of a breach of new driver provisions or for medical reasons.
So it’s academic really isn’t it? If her licence is permanently revoked, it’s a nonsense to fine her and give points on a licence she doesn’t technically have. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
This was the murderer who wrote to her and she interviewed him.
Well no chance unfortunately of him eating madam. Be like eating a carrier bag, with all that plastic in her body🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.