Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love for Piers Morgan to interview her again !

He said this in 2022
Morgan wrote: "Almost all of [your problems have] been entirely self-inflicted during a lengthy self-indulgent orgy of reckless, selfish, criminal behaviour that has made even your biggest supporters – and I’ve been one of them over the years – hold their heads in exasperated horror.“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If I was Kieran, I'd be worried sick about her driving with either Jett or Bunny in the car. But I suppose, again, there's nothing he is legally allowed to do. If Princess is in a car with her too, if I was Peter, I would be having a word to P & saying she's not to get in a car with her as she's banned from driving. As many have said, I don't give a toss if she has another accident, so long as nobody else is injured or killed. She not only drive's like an arrogant lunatic, but is presumably high or drunk most of the time. Shame the petrol station incident was only caught on CCTV. If police had pulled her over & tested her, could have been a different scenario. We still don't know what the outcome was of when she was pulled over on Sompting bypass do we? Wasn't she also caught driving with another incident around the latest Petrol station one? Can you clarify please SmilieKylie? I'm very confused.
Another point, I seemed to have missed. Do we definitely know that Crawl tipped off about Lynn the BENT social worker? How did this transpire?
It appears Crawl will say nothing more about madam, after his little tantrum about the Pink car being deposited at MM. Doesn't look good on him again, that he was apparently with her while she was driving in the latest conviction. He would have known she wasn't legally able to drive and is therefore enabling her again, to break the law. Strange Boyson & Crawl are both complicit in aiding her to get away with crime's. Why do these idiots do it?
Because they are weak, let's face it they wouldn't be with her otherwise would they? No decent man would.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
All a bit quiet. to be honest the carpets being cleaned could of been days ago. Has she sneaked out of the country with loverboy?

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Would love for Piers Morgan to interview her again !

He said this in 2022
Morgan wrote: "Almost all of [your problems have] been entirely self-inflicted during a lengthy self-indulgent orgy of reckless, selfish, criminal behaviour that has made even your biggest supporters – and I’ve been one of them over the years – hold their heads in exasperated horror.“
I dont trust Morgan - he has history with her. Thinks she is wonderful so think she had dirt on him from their shared past

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why don't we ask Texas nicely if once they get the thing there that they lock it up in Death Row with Old Sparky for company? (y)
Sadly they only get the needle these days, but I believe one or two prisons still do have an Old Sparky around!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just because Carl hasn't said much recently, doesn't mean he didn't give Kieran and authorities all the information he could. We're not going to hear everything that goes on. Especially if it's part of private court proceedings which we know are ongoing. Michelle wished him happy birthday, I can't see her doing that unless he'd helped them.

Reactions: 38
All this talk of TV work (cough) reminded me of that picture of her and Crawl in London carrying the big brown envelope with “TV CONTRACTS” written in Sharpie on it! Has anyone got it to hand? Feel like we could do with a laugh 🤣
Here it is...

1710337196831.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Even for Skank she’s talking absolute 100% 💩 about her future projects. The comments on SM and Red Tops are damning, only a few idiots still support her, I do not believe TV companies want to employ her, they will be inundated with complaints if they do, are the commercial stations advertisers gonna want that, of course not. That James English guy is getting torn a new one on IG for having her on his podcast. I know nothing about the guy, but he seems quite respected, if he’s done another puff-piece podcast, he is going to get massive criticism from fans of his podcast, let’s see where this goes eh 🤔

One comment below, there are others like this….

View attachment 2812329

The Texas serial killer interviews 🤦🏽‍♀️what bollox, even if they let her into the USA (unlikely) she has zero skills as a journalist or even an interviewer, what questions is this twit going ask 🤔 Susanna Reid has already done this a couple of years ago, whatever anyone thinks of her, she’s a journalist, she was very good because she has the professional skills to interview people, Skank has no ability to interview anyone, let alone dangerous difficult killers. No main channel would go near this. Proper Monkey Tennis 🤦🏽‍♀️

The 40 Pride and Party in the Park Events this Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ These events are mainly on a Saturday, maybe a Sunday, there aren’t 40 weekends in the Summer 🤦🏽‍♀️ So far she only has the Belfast Pride, no idea why, she cannot sing, only knows 3 songs, forgets the lyrics, is usually drunk/high, cannot dance, her movement on stage consists of bending over looking like she wants a 💩 and generally shuffling around, she has no stage presence whatsoever, everyone will be laughing at her. Must admit I do kinda wanna see her do a few, will be hilarious, she’s gonna make a right arse of herself 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Please do Brighton, I am so going and will report back how bad it is, cos it will be very bad, guaranteed 😁 Even if she does a few, leaving B & J most weekends, yeah great look Skank, and what about your summer holidays, bollox is she doing 40 dates.

She’s so full of 💩
Wasn't she also supposed to have a 6 week gig ( summer season) somewhere this summer that she went on about recently? The pantos really have fueled her delusion about being a singer again haven't they? Everywhere she goes now she HAS to sing!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why don't we ask Texas nicely if once they get the thing there that they lock it up in Death Row with Old Sparky for company? (y)
I wonder if they'd have to put a wet sponge on each or her norks....?!! (Oh blimey, I'm actually picturing it now.... How sad am I...?!!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She walk like a geezer.. what a rat she needs locking up vile excuse of a mother.. and james english scraping the barrel we have heard all her fake stories .. yawn no interest
I don't get why all these people suddenly want HER on their podcasts? After all she says the exact same thing every time which is also what she says on her own podcast week in week out. She's boring and has nothing whatsoever to add to the conversation!
---
Wow what a difference a few years makes! She still looked half decent here. SB really did a number on her didn't he? She totally ruined her looks since she's been with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't understand how she's escaped a prison sentence for all these numerous and serious motoring offences.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
All a bit quiet. to be honest the carpets being cleaned could of been days ago. Has she sneaked out of the country with loverboy?
I wondered if it was the video from when she had them cleaned last year - but wasn’t there dog 💩 somewhere then? Can’t remember 👵🏼🤣

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately this useless government have already admitted prisons are full plus they're planning on releasing prisoners 2 months early due to overcrowding so she definitely will have to actually KILL someone to even get them to consider jailing her :mad::mad::mad:
Plenty of other people get jailed for far less than she has done though. Didn't that woman who nudged a Just Stop Oil protestor with her car get jailed? And she had no prior offenses either!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.