Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice headline in DM, the outpouring of venom towards her is quite something to see...

road safety campaigner says 'the only way to stop her is to put her behind bars'

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s got 40 dates this summer doing gay prides and party in the parks

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
The face is blurred but you can see feet and socks, it reminds me of P's boyfriend, unless Carl had similar socks?
View attachment 2810944 View attachment 2810947
Even worse, someone else in the car, who would’ve known she was driving illegally 😡 Wouldn’t expect anything less from Crawl, but if this is Princess’s boyfriend, he needs to hang his head in shame & his parents need to have very strong words with him too. Princess would also know. Peter would be fuming😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33
So how could she plead not guilty 🤷🏻‍♀️

😡😡😡😡

Let’s get those kids back to Kieran.
If nothing else at least yet another driving conviction just adds more fuel for Kieran's case you would hope. Shows she is an irresponsible person.

Reactions: 29
This James English dude used to date KK and his podcast is all about interviewing celebrities with really hard hitting stories e.g wrongfully accused prison terms, murder of family members, severe loss.
what on earth is she going to talk about, or what story is she gonna re hash this time! 🤦
He also had Alex Reid on who said he felt raped and violated by his abuser.....so then he invites the abuser Katie Price on his show, twunt!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Nice headline in DM, the outpouring of venom towards her is quite something to see...

road safety campaigner says 'the only way to stop her is to put her behind bars'

This vile stinking human compost heap literally doesn’t give a duck. She can’t even be normal and drive in appropriate foot ware. What happens if there is an emergency and her bleeping slippers prevent her from braking. Putrid foosty duck. She is so hated now. Not one civil comment on the Daily Mail website.

Reactions: 35
Even worse, someone else in the car, who would’ve known she was driving illegally 😡 Wouldn’t expect anything less from Crawl, but if this is Princess’s boyfriend, he needs to hang his head in shame & his parents need to have very strong words with him too. Princess would also know. Peter would be fuming😡
She was telling people her licence was sorted though I bet. Sophie was wheeled out to say the Dr had given her the OK to drive.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Apparently JJ had dm’d her 2 years ago (so was with Carl then) but someone must of deleted the message, wasn’t after a boyfriend. Men control her and tell her what to do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
She’s got 40 dates this summer doing gay prides and party in the parks
How on earth does she do it? Well I hope she takes full advantage of all the 🍷 and ❄ and falls on her fat arse while being pelted by beer from the crowd. Total joke. BH need to take every penny from her. That’ll be a summer away from the kids. Again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Even after today's piss poor performance by the courts I'm still keeping the faith for KH and the kids. Hoping its soon for the family court hearing.
Yes, that's the one that REALLY counts isn't it? Let's all hope and pray for a better outcome there! I thought poor Kieran looked really sad in his IG post yesterday about mental health where he was in a hot tub, poor guy must go mental on a daily basis having to deal with her and all her tit! I hope at some point he gets a TV interview or writes a book telling HIS story! I bet as much as we know it's way worse than that!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Apparently JJ had dm’d her 2 years ago (so was with Carl then) but someone must of deleted the message, wasn’t after a boyfriend. Men control her and tell her what to do.
Interesting lie there spilling out to cover this quick fake relationship 🤔 doubt he would have had her on his radar...
Playing the wee victim as usual

Reactions: 16
Just said on the pod she wants to go back to Thailand. One of the big draws is they have hairdressers there 🙄Think she wants to go to Dubai.
Her dream holiday is going to a tree house in a forest, tropical.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Bet the Drag Queens from the last panto have arranged these appearances because they were in awe of her singing 🤣🤣

Wonder who paid the chimney guys after sun contacted skank for comment
Well at least the poor guy finally got paid so well done the Sun!

I notice the DM story about her court case has racked up over 1000 comments already, needless to say pretty much all saying the same thing we are!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well at least the poor guy finally got paid so well done the Sun!

I notice the DM story about her court case has racked up over 1000 comments already, needless to say pretty much all saying the same thing we are!
And it's now well-known she is a scammer to local people, I think Lynn will be gone soon as skank will blame it all on her

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just said on the pod she wants to go back to Thailand. One of the big draws is they have hairdressers there 🙄Think she wants to go to Dubai.
Her dream holiday is going to a tree house in a forest, tropical.
Dubai? She'd be in prison within seconds with her behaviour! Off you go Skank, don't hurry back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
In her spare time, she’s got horses, hair, nails, podcasts, sunbeds,
🙄
What about all her charity work 🤭

Anyone know if people get paid to be on these podcasts?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.