Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need @Pom Bear to put Skanky in front of that tool.... (nb: Tool could be Frumpy Dumpling or that thing she's holding....)

View attachment 2813106
Does this bleeping enabling bleep actually do any work? Is she still employed by CIN? She's got alot of arse lickers on her insta too, but I suspect she's pretty swift with the delete button if she gets some unsavoury comments on her posts.
No one gives a tit about your bleeping crappy little terraced house renovation. Go make sure arry ain't sniffing the snow & bleeping some other Bint, & spend some time with, & teach your little brat some words & letters & read to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe why the story got leaked to the press of DIM LYNNE RICKWOOD BENT SOCIAL WORKER being sacked DL maybe wanted out of the tit show but you don't walk away or say no to skank,,, skank would then have her at her beck and call 24/7 giving her advice on screwing the system, babysitting, cooking, cleaning and being mistresses P.A 🤔
I think Lynn is trapped but still probably under KP's spell. I do think it was Sinky that sold the story. Maybe KP has blackmail on Lynn?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's interesting that the former nanny Nikki dropped her case against KP for £1000s of unpaid wages. KP must have paid her off in the end.

It just proves she is afraid of some consequences. Maybe she didn't want it getting out she doesn't pay people, as it puts a spanner in the works for her exploiting any future employees.....or maybe Nikki saw things in the MM KP didn't want known?

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 18.40.40.png

Reactions: 37
Gosh. She's saying what we've all been saying for years...?!! Except for this bit:
View attachment 2812897

How has she only just realised is what I want to know🤔 The grifting cow is on the hunt for a free tit job!
---
another brain dead dick wipe getting away with it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I truly despair.
View attachment 2813102
67 months😂 Why the hell would they describe such a long ban in months😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's interesting that the former nanny Nikki dropped her case against KP for £1000s of unpaid wages. KP must have paid her off in the end.

It just proves she is afraid of some consequences. Maybe she didn't want it getting out she doesn't pay people, as it puts a spanner in the works for her exploiting any future employees.....or maybe Nikki saw things in the MM KP didn't want known?

View attachment 2813310
Anything that upsets the gravy train, the grifting and getting future employees is swiftly dealt with by payoffs and threats think that's why skank likes to talk people into doing things so she has dirt on them, seems theres been a few people silenced over the years when they talk about telling their side of the story, even sink boy has gone quiet on his 1000's pages of truth. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Joanne the groom ended up digging into her own money cos Skank didn't give her enough to cover the cost of everything she was supposed to do. She was literally staying at the MM with the horses and Harvey for no pay, as she knew otherwise they'd die with KP away.
Someone like KP will love seeing how far they can push someone like that. Imagine, someone is willing to work for you and actually put up with no being paid or getting into debt to stay in that position. Massive ego boost for Kipper!

'‘She worked me so hard for so little money that I nearly had a nervous breakdown. I’m glad people are beginning to realise just how scheming and cold she can be. The only person she’s interested in is herself.
‘I was paid £150 a week in cash to cover my expenses,’ says Joanne. ‘After I’d paid for petrol, the horses’ equipment and entrance fees for show-jumping tournaments, I was often left out of pocket. But I love animals and saw working for Katie as a privilege.’
After five months, Joanne found herself in sole charge of Katie’s horses when the previous groom left.

‘I looked after them every single day. I worked Christmas, missed my friend’s wedding and even drove back from a holiday in Bognor Regis every day to feed them. I knew Katie didn’t.’
Soon, Katie asked Joanne to clean her house and babysit for Harvey, her son by footballer Dwight Yorke, often for days at a time when Katie was working away.''
Seriously though where does she find all these simpletons that agree to be her dogsbody for a pittance!!!

Reactions: 23
I think Lynn is trapped but still probably under KP's spell. I do think it was Sinky that sold the story. Maybe KP has blackmail on Lynn?
I agree she is somewhat trapped, probably embarrassed at losing her career & reputation & doesn’t have other job options. It has to fall apart soon though due to the sheer amount of time she is left holding fort at the manky mansion while skank fucks off constantly with Legoboy.

Reactions: 27
I seriously doubt she will be paying her. She will be stringing her along on promises and tiny amounts here and there. It's similar to how she treats men, use and abuse with little bits of affection every now and again to try and keep them keen, so she can go on using. There will be an element of the person feeling stupid that if they quit 'now' they'll have to admit they've been had. She never employs people on contracts so they have specific conditions and pay, only self-employed. She's a grifter and a con artist.
She‘ll probably do what she did to that groom Joanne. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...r, Joanne applied,the groom she had appointed.
Come up with some trumped up reason to get rid of her & report her to police. She loves getting police involved on people. Dim Lynn doesn’t know what’s in store. IF DL is being paid, it will be cash in hand. Will DL be paying her own tax & NI? I suspect not. 👎

Reactions: 38
I agree she is somewhat trapped, probably embarrassed at losing her career & reputation & doesn’t have other job options. It has to fall apart soon though due to the sheer amount of time she is left holding fort at the manky mansion while skank fucks off constantly with Legoboy.
it shows the caliber of Sw when someone who is supposed to protect and look out for kids chooses to sit back and allow this shitshow to carry on. Whether the thing has something on her or not, right is right and wrong is wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I seriously doubt she will be paying her. She will be stringing her along on promises and tiny amounts here and there. It's similar to how she treats men, use and abuse with little bits of affection every now and again to try and keep them keen, so she can go on using. There will be an element of the person feeling stupid that if they quit 'now' they'll have to admit they've been had. She never employs people on contracts so they have specific conditions and pay, only self-employed. She's a grifter and a con artist.
The Social Wanker is stuck with the Skank now, who the hell is going to
Kipper ... me me ..... me me me me me me ...

I absolutely totally and completely bleeping LOVE Beaker 😻😻😻

And his impression of the Skank is spot on :p:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Joanne the groom ended up digging into her own money cos Skank didn't give her enough to cover the cost of everything she was supposed to do. She was literally staying at the MM with the horses and Harvey for no pay, as she knew otherwise they'd die with KP away.
Someone like KP will love seeing how far they can push someone like that. Imagine, someone is willing to work for you and actually put up with no being paid or getting into debt to stay in that position. Massive ego boost for Kipper!

'‘She worked me so hard for so little money that I nearly had a nervous breakdown. I’m glad people are beginning to realise just how scheming and cold she can be. The only person she’s interested in is herself.
‘I was paid £150 a week in cash to cover my expenses,’ says Joanne. ‘After I’d paid for petrol, the horses’ equipment and entrance fees for show-jumping tournaments, I was often left out of pocket. But I love animals and saw working for Katie as a privilege.’
After five months, Joanne found herself in sole charge of Katie’s horses when the previous groom left.

‘I looked after them every single day. I worked Christmas, missed my friend’s wedding and even drove back from a holiday in Bognor Regis every day to feed them. I knew Katie didn’t.’
Soon, Katie asked Joanne to clean her house and babysit for Harvey, her son by footballer Dwight Yorke, often for days at a time when Katie was working away.''
Sorry Helena, I just posted about Joanne, before reading your post. I met her, as she was working with horses at my friends daughters stable in Mileoak. Truly shocking the way she was treated. Harvey was just dumped with her for days on end. KP wouldn’t answer her phone, when she tried getting hold of her. AFP came & did H’s medication & even had the cheek to tell Joanne to stop bothering KFP! Poor Joanne was a groom, looking after her horses, not a F’ing nanny. Also left to clean dog tit up in house & clean dog cages. She said she had to sleep on floor in Stumblewood house, with her then young daughter, waiting for KFP to decide to come home - on many occasions.😡💩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Sorry Helena, I just posted about Joanne, before reading your post. I met her, as she was working with horses at my friends daughters stable in Mileoak. Truly shocking the way she was treated. Harvey was just dumped with her for days on end. KP wouldn’t answer her phone, when she tried getting hold of her. AFP came & did H’s medication & even had the cheek to tell Joanne to stop bothering KFP! Poor Joanne was a groom, looking after her horses, not a F’ing nanny. Also left to clean dog tit up in house & clean dog cages. She said she had to sleep on floor in Stumblewood house, with her then young daughter, waiting for KFP to decide to come home - on many occasions.😡💩
KP never cared enough about Harvey to even hire properly qualified staff who were experienced in special needs. She could have afforded the best and didn't bother.

It makes me very angry the way H has been treated all his life.

Even the diet that he was given, and is given when he visits MM, is disgusting and irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Remind you of anyone...?!!

In a viral video, which has so far amassed over 1.1 million views, the content creator said that narcissists can't stand seeing others happy or achieve success.

Probably why she can't let Pete Ya bleep go....!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously though where does she find all these simpletons that agree to be her dogsbody for a pittance!!!
It's like all of her abuse, she lovebombs them and promises them stuff. It all happens gradually, they don't think they're agreeing to tit pay. Once they're hooked it's embarrassing to admit you've been had and in a few weeks in she's probably got dirt on them. It is something she's talented at, getting people onside to use and abuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.