Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Not forgetting this golden one 🤣🤣🤣 that never saw the light of day..

Wonder who senior producer at ch4 was ex runner of her shows 🤔 maybe she's got dirt on them to help create her next in her head fantasy TV show
I can't quite remember exactly where it was but the other day there was an article where she said something like the following:
"A few of the runners and producers of my old reality shows are now big wigs at BBC, ITV and C4 and loved working with me so much that they're going to try and get me more shows on the big channels"

Really Katie? Really????
🤥🤥:rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

• Haha
Reactions: 37
KFP will not be on meds for adhd , she just lying. She hasn’t even bothered to get a proper diagnosis. Anyway her symptoms are all caused by alcohol and ❄.

any doctor who prescribes ADHD meds with her history of drug abuse, would find themselves in front of the GMC.
When she’s in court next month (is that still happening?) any kind of MH excuse would be reviewed by a government appointed psychiatrist. Not some back of the fag packet MH practitioner.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I so love looking up stuff about Skanky because I usually come across something I've never seen before (from December 2011).... This had me wetting myself...

1710420426382.png

....especially the fact that the 'female fraudster - without even a passing resemblance to the famous pin-up - walked into a branch of HSBC, she somehow managed to pass herself off as Jordan.'

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Latest
Too drained 😂 at a concert with JJ Saturday in London, Mother’s Day meal Sunday, podcast recording Monday and hair / bbl etc done too , but some how can’t get herself to Northampton for a few hours at court ? Wow imagine anyone due on court simply saying sorry your honour can’t make it today as I’m feeling drained 😂 seriously deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can't quite remember exactly where it was but the other day there was an article where she said something like the following:
"A few of the runners and producers of my old reality shows are now big wigs at BBC, ITV and C4 and loved working with me so much that they're going to try and get me more shows on the big channels"

Really Katie? Really????
---
She came out with that load of bollocks when she was being interviewed on that Not My Bagg podcast thingie.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
---
I think SFP is becoming as deluded as her sister, thinks she is really funny (cackles away at her own comments) as well as trying and failing miserably to sing. She is so excited about the live podcast tour, planning her outfits etc :rolleyes: apparently her and skanky are going to share a hotel room but then Skanky said JJ would be there!!!!
It's her first time in the "spotlight" and she's loving it, bet she's picked up a few more followers via the podcast. Saw a glimpse of when she was talking about visiting H, total fake face of surprise and excitement, terrible terrible actress, just like her vile sister :devilish:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What does KP have to really get stressed about?
She has a live in cleaner/housekeeper
She has a nanny there Mon-Friday
Fenella to look after the horses/dogs and kids at the weekend, so she can pop out of the country to get pissed up.
Jess doing her 'admin'
People run her social media accounts for her.
People drive her about (allegedly) or gets taxis/trains
Probably someone to do her garden.
She doesn't pay her bills, so has money to spend on herself.
She doesn't wash her own hair, so goes to the hairdressers.
She doesn't do her own nails, so goes to the nail bar.
She gets pumped full of tit in her arse and lips.
She used to have her own range of lashes, given up on that too.
Doesn't bother with makeup/ or has it done for her by a MUA
Cooking is either a takeaway or throw something in the oven. I imagine someone does her shopping for her.
She doesn't attend court anyway.
Her work seems to consist about talking about herself/or exs or having her picture taken while pulling the most bizarre poses.
🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I so love looking up stuff about Skanky because I usually come across something I've never seen before (from December 2011).... This had me wetting myself...

View attachment 2814803

....especially the fact that the 'female fraudster - without even a passing resemblance to the famous pin-up - walked into a branch of HSBC, she somehow managed to pass herself off as Jordan.'
I think she’s more like Cracktona

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So skank didn't go to court because she can't get hold of her ADHD meds but that's not a problem for skank because she said herself she doesn't take them because they make her feel funny. 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
What does KP have to really get stressed about?
She has a live in cleaner/housekeeper
She has a nanny there Mon-Friday
Fenella to look after the horses/dogs and kids at the weekend, so she can pop out of the country to get pissed up.
Jess doing her 'admin'
People run her social media accounts for her.
People drive her about (allegedly) or gets taxis/trains
Probably someone to do her garden.
She doesn't pay her bills, so has money to spend on herself.
She doesn't wash her own hair, so goes to the hairdressers.
She doesn't do her own nails, so goes to the nail bar.
She gets pumped full of tit in her arse and lips.
She used to have her own range of lashes, given up on that too.
Doesn't bother with makeup/ or has it done for her by a MUA
Cooking is either a takeaway or throw something in the oven. I imagine someone does her shopping for her.
She doesn't attend court anyway.
Her work seems to consist about talking about herself/or exs or having her picture taken while pulling the most bizarre poses.
🤷‍♀️
She gets strwessed about all her nasty exes who never bought her anyfink nice and who ruiwned her life...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everything about this podcast video clip below screams Skank knows the relationship has gained no traction, no one believes it is a thing, she knows it’s failed, she is totally uninterested in even talking about it, there is no relationship, no love, just one big scam. Edna knows it as well, she looks as if she’s thinking “Why the f*ck are we stringing this out, it ain’t working Sis” 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I do believe Kryten is also thinking he’s made a very big mistake going along with it just to raise his profile and maybe get some coin, ooooh it’s going to be so funny seeing them both struggle on with it. I think it’s too soon for them to end it, they will both look so foolish. Tell you what, woo hoo, I bloody love it (trademark that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁) she‘s really f*cked up here, it’s hilarious seeing her jump through hoops pretending it’s a real thing 😂

View attachment 2814669
Sophie's face :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A girl at work has prescribed ADHD meds and it’s a nightmare to get them at the moment even with a private prescription. She has run out and spends hours trying to source them.
Meant to add. She’s nothing like KFP though. Holds down a very responsible position. Very professional and keeps it to herself but has inner turmoil going on but doesn’t use it as any excuse she just cracks on with life & deals with it in a dignified manner. Would never use it as an excuse for not turning up to something important.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
KFP will not be on meds for adhd , she just lying. She hasn’t even bothered to get a proper diagnosis. Anyway her symptoms are all caused by alcohol and ❄.

any doctor who prescribes ADHD meds with her history of drug abuse, would find themselves in front of the GMC.
When she’s in court next month (is that still happening?) any kind of MH excuse would be reviewed by a government appointed psychiatrist. Not some back of the fag packet MH practitioner.
And surely if she's not passed the DVSA medical tests for getting her licence back her Dr would be fully aware of the amount she drinks.

Reactions: 24

Really Katie? Really????
---
She be fuming as zara mcdermott just done a bbc1 show on a true crime in idaho..
None of the main TV shows or even the other satellite channels have any interest in skank, the ratings were rubbish and tv execs know it is not worth a penny to go down that road. 🙄
She has kept saying she's filming every live tt, she was on, but no production team would waste days on end with her .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only started the friendship 3 months ago,,, hope skank isn't trying to count March as one of those months and making out they got together after her split from sink boy because if the maths are right skank was still with sink boy when she was lovebombing kryten early December and by January kryten was meeting skank at the adult panto in Newcastle, had met the family and kids, skank was stopping at his bedsit and they were off on a sking holiday together for valentine's. Yes skank that's really taking it slow. 🤣
More like she got to know him for 3 minutes before they got together - the 3 minutes while he was eating his scran in that cafe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here you go Edna why don't you promote these they're in Lidl, you can stick them on your bespoke fireplace and put your homegrown flowers on top
20240314_105029.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Is it this one? The prowfessionalism of the 30 year mowdel who concentrates as much on the background as she does on wearing her beautiful outfits.... moss growing up the walls, cracked and uneven pavements, scaffolding and the trademark bins that we now associate with Skanky.....

View attachment 2814422
You missed out the box-shaped head full of cheap extensions, Grant about to burst while little Phil tries to hide in the background, and the bandy legs with pigeon toed feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.