Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her licence was revoked because of alcohol and/or drugs and she's not allowed to drive a car but still allowed to keep J&B even though she swans around the country & barely spends any time with them. All she seems to do is have her fake hair, eyelashes, nails, lips & arse topped up. Those poor little children 😢
It's really sad for them. Their childhood has been destroyed deliberately by her.
I've lost hope that they will go back to KH full time, but even if they were able to stay with him 50pc of the time that would be a victory of sorts.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
This is him exactly isn’t it Stan, these are the childish things SB does, he really is a Festival of Bins character, very poor cryptic rubbish, never anything substantial though, I don’t believe he will ever reveal anything to bring her down. He’s a very weak pathetic man, he has no talents, no personality, has no job, just does what daddy tells him to do. I know some people think he may be working on something, I don’t believe he is, the bloke will never spill what he knows about her, he’s scared to, for whatever reason, plus I think he may even want back in, he misses the zeleb status and free holidays she gave him, it’s clear to see that on his IG.

One thing though I still don’t understand, is him selling that story about Lynn Rickwood, what was that about, he was still with her at that point, Rickwood working for her, he didn’t leave for another couple of months, how did that work then 🤷🏽‍♀️ Something very weird about that malarkey 🤔

The Kryten thing isn’t working, if they are going to Thailand, it will look even more of a scam, its clear there’s nothing between them, the Backgrid photos are going to look so fake, it will actually be quite funny. This Kryten nonsense won’t last much longer, I can see SB bring brought back by madam, I think she is trying to now, let’s see if I’m right, I’ll bookmark this 😁
Sink boys bit of fame has dried up now he's not on skanks arm Kylie,, he keeps putting out cryptic crap whenever skank or kryten post anything especially the sad post just after kryten did his lift suit post, the sking post and now a Thai boat post are just sad attempts at keeping relevant. Think he wants back in the showmance and i can see the only way is for a love triangle to get him, skank and kryten some publicity and make their reconciliation a bit more believable, they'll all look like complete twats but sink boy will look like an utter mug but he won't mind the label if it means hes back in the spotlight gets his picture and a few stories but most importantly his chance at zlist stardom. He'll keep quiet and won't rock the boat because skank and the clan will have more dirt on him and just the mention of assault and coercive and controlling behaviour is enough to flush him and his ambitions down the toilet into the sewer were the enabling complicit complicit twit should be after sitting on his arse for 16 months watching and keeping quiet about skanks revenge on kieran and her neglect of J&B. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Not only that, but she has been swanning around the country, driving illegally with Jett/Bunny in the car.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Reckons she has put to c4 that she’s going to be interviewing serial killers on death row in Texas at the end of the year.
If you were on death row and she came in to interview you, you'd actually just plug in the electric chair yourself to get away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I hope this adds a bit more to Kieran’s case. She was yet again putting one of their children’s lives at risk by driving uninsured and without a licence.
strangley enough I can remember watching one of those cop and stolen cars things and one of the lovely boy racers had also clocked up 12 points on his non existent licence followed by a 6 month ban then another 12 points and 6 month ban at the age of 15! He wasn’t bothered in the slightest as he knew there was no real chance of prison and admitted he would just carry on driving and getting fined as it was cheaper than taxis!
---
Why can’t she sit on a chair like a normal person? It’s so weird. Sat crossed legged at a formal event. Bizarre and extremely rude. Halfway through this she sticks her leg out across Lego. In the AFP book promo she does it again. They are all sat legs straight facing the camera
and she is doing these weird leg poses.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
OMG I never knew that the lovely Alex Reid created Bob Reid Foundation to help parents that were the victim of Parental Allienation.
Two different Fathers, linked to Katie Price and both having to deal with skanky being involved with Parental Allienation. WhAt a witch 5https://www.instagram.com/bobreidfoundation?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Don't know why I'm still shocked by what she does but she had one of her CHILDREN in that car.
And what was Carl thinking, sitting next to her, driving illegally?
I bet she just nags him to death until he gives in and lets her rather than having to listen to her gob!
---
Awww Connie,I’ve been to Texas many,many times,when you get off a plane,you think there’s no air! My dear Aunt lived there.🥰
What part? I'm in Houston.
---
How on earth can anyone in their right mind love that mess! If that's what she's like in public god only knows what she's like in private!
---
Thought it was him in the bit when they walked indoors
i watched the video and it deffo looks like Carl to me, it's his walk for sure. P's boyfriend is skinnier than that as well.
---
Just seen this in amongst the DM comments. Shes still driving, and with the kids in the car 😡

View attachment 2811868
I saw a comment from someone else as well that said they had seen her driving numerous times locally!
---
I don’t know for sure if they were going today, just what I’ve heard. They’re being flown out there to take photos for backgrid apparently.
doubtless she will claim that Lego boy is being paid by them, not her so she doesn't have to hand over 40% to the tax man! I don't think they will fall for that somehow though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She wont get into America with her criminal record! Stupid Cow!
I bet she is hoping that if the TV company get behind her, then she will be allowed in. Otherwise, there will be no visiting LA with her new beau. Just like no more visiting LV with Carl.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I bet she just nags him to death until he gives in and lets her rather than having to listen to her gob!
---

What part? I'm in Houston.
---

How on earth can anyone in their right mind love that mess! If that's what she's like in public god only knows what she's like in private!
---

i watched the video and it deffo looks like Carl to me, it's his walk for sure. P's boyfriend is skinnier than that as well.
---

I saw a comment from someone else as well that said they had seen her driving numerous times locally!
---

doubtless she will claim that Lego boy is being paid by them, not her so she doesn't have to hand over 40% to the tax man! I don't think they will fall for that somehow though.
Awww Mrs B Orange not far from Beaumont and Port Arthur.Call it golden triangle.🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone here know the penalty for waiting at the top of Market Street in Brighton sat in my chair and freestyling it down the hill just as she goes into the beauty place.
Yes, a £2000 bonus paid to you in cash and a free 2 week holiday to the Caribbean island of your choice 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can do it all, speeches, be on tv, social media, she unique and a workhorse.
I think she meant to say "Whorehouse.........................."
---
Because there are no hairdressers in the UK then? Lol, when I go on holiday the LAST place you will find me is in a bleeping hairdressers!
Perhaps she's simply run-out of hairdressers to scam for freebies so is starting in Thailand now? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she told him her ban was over & she could drive again.....then she found out she couldn't when it was seized!!
And then, just one week later, they are both in car together again with her driving, knowing she has revoked licence! He should, by rights, be done as well as an accessory, bad as each other for this debacle😡

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.