Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jomo11

VIP Member
Well my fabulous fellow krusties, this day just gets better and better!! The papers finally telling of all her HMRC debts and I am sure there are more tales to be told there! The veil is finally lifting on the scabby old skank! But celebrating in the Jomo house as my other half has just been signed off from the hospital having been cancer free for 5 years!!! Large glass of vinos being had 😁🍷🥂🍾. All thanks to our marvellous NHS and the Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford!

• Heart
Reactions: 116

DC16

VIP Member
I'm just listening to pod, but just had to put this bit here, when they went to Karen's diner in Brighton, all the kids went (not H of course) but Jett's hat said 'a sperm reject' I'm absolutely horrified by this and they were laughing about it. SFP said it was awful but was laughing. :mad: (Bunny's hat said least favourite)

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

karma4klattie

VIP Member
The thing is

Kieran never asked for the GFM.

Just remember this.

Everyone donated because they wanted to.
.........................................and continue to donate because they want to.

Wonder how Dim Lynne feels today, no evidence of a valentine‘s card from Madam, now she‘s gone on holiday with a new man. DL, how do you pay your bills living on the magic beans that Skank must pay you, as you can’t receive a liveable amount of coin for wages with her debts. Can’t go sick, no sickness pay, no pension pay, no holiday pay either. Must be putting some hours in as well, she’s hardly home with the kids these days, AFP can’t be much help in her condition, just sat on a sofa, probably have to look after her as well, must all fall on you DL.

Was it really worth losing everything for your love for madam, a woman who couldn’t care less about you, she just used you for her own Machiavellian gain, how did you abandon your dereliction to duty and care of two vulnerable children you were meant to be safeguarding 😔 I still cannot get my head around DL’s actions, it’s beyond a disgrace, to me, the worst actions a professional person involved with care of children can take, a complete failure by this woman to protect those children, and for what 🤷🏽‍♀️😔
I personally think Lynne Rickwood, the bent social worker, should always be given her full name in any message posted here. If she's reduced to a nickname or initials she will fade into the background and may even get away with her dastardly deeds. So, LYNNE RICKWOOD, you will be remembered for your part in keeping B and J from their father by foul means. Shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Apologies if already shared but anyone know what this is about? Saw in Mirror comments

3 hrs ago

If this country was a country of animal lovers Ms Price would be in prison. That poor, poor dog dragged to its terrible end by her driving with the lead trapped in the door. Children too, what a terrible situation

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It seems strange that once she “kidnapped” the kids, B continued on at school but J was kept at home. Possibly because she knew that KH could have rocked up and just took them back if they were both together, in the same place. She knows KH well enough to know that he would never separate his kids and she’s played the game. If the shoe was on the other foot though, i could see her taking whichever one was “available”, especially if it was the lucrative one (by it, I mean whatever child, not derogatory ). The enabling that the lung thief does is revolting, especially towards the children’s fathers. She should be on her hands and knees thanking them for how they’ve raised those grand children, I don’t know what it would take for that old witch to finally see and acknowledge her daughter is the absolute epitomy of a scummy mummy
As I understand it, both Jett & Bunny returned to school when KFP arrived back from Thailand. But Jett said & did things that worried the school & KFP was called in, (don't think Kieran was asked to attend :mad: ). From then on, KFP stopped Jett going to school. Stopped contact with football & his friends. I can't go into the why's & wherefore's of what I was told, ( it was all a bit 'sketchy' in my mind anyway), but 100% KFP didn't want Jett blabbing anything more. This is also why I believe, she has tried to stop Kieran of all contact with Jett. Making false accusations was another way of achieving this. I do believe much of what F4J have said, in as much as those 2 children have certainly seen & heard things going on in MM/holidays, that are inappropriate for young kids. Certainly, KFP behave's sexually & inappropriately where men are concerned, even in front of the kids, & P & J saw & heard way too much as well. Luckily Peter stepped in & saved them. I'm sure this disgusting woman, can't keep Jett away from his daddy & authorities forever. Kids will have their say to someone eventually. Please God soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

DC16

VIP Member
Yesterday it was being commented on about KH going for a free hair consultation, today it's because he hasn't gone on holiday. I'm sure he's thinking of the cost too, legal fees are so expensive, this is costing him a fortune, complicated cases like hers can drag on and on, we know KFP never makes it easy for anyone, especial where legals are concerned.
I'm sure his (and MP) MH is suffering too under all this strain. They both take turns in looking after the kids and maybe KH has a lot to get on with behind the scenes at the moment. Maybe he will get to spend some time with B?
I don't always agree with what MP posts, but at the end of the day it's her life and her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Welcome to #356!

Here is the link to #355

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title.

1707734478319.png

So Skank and Legoman are now official. (Credit to @SmillieKylie )

1707734901883.png

Quite a fall from grace compared to this pic a few years ago.

1707735034653.png

This slip up on the Sun social media had us in stitches...

1707734938189.png

She has cancelled another Plasterclass.

1707735156904.png

B was spotted out with K&M and we are all over the moon!

KFP been posting "super mum" deflection posts on SM - strange considering shes been out with her nooo egg every night?

The GFM has reached £15k !

Skank had the nerve to post this - Delulu

1707734641117.png

She did a live (we think same day as B was spotted out with K&M) where she was really mardy

She was "Posing up a storm" with "her long dark locks cascading down her back" "Looking chic with a bright shade of red toe" and "leggings enhancing her womanly curves" (Sorry had to do it in Daily Mail speak!) 🤮 🤮 🤮

1707734785647.png

Anyway you know what to do - keep tattling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Kierans damned if he does and damned if he doesn't,, the poor sod cant win with some people BUT hes getting some good advice from someone not to rock the boat do things by the book the legal way and not give the skank cunt any ammunition to use against him in the family courts, the press or getting her monkeys to spout shit on social media.
I hope when this shit show with the kids has been sorted if there's any money left in the gofund pot he uses it for a holiday with the kids if there isn't any money left keep the gofund open for a week or so and i'll gladly put something else in it to go towards a holiday/ break with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So all that bollocks about management editing the final Katie & Peter show to be biased towards Pete, is shit.
They split in May 2009. The show was aired April-June, so would have already been edited well before this. LIAR!!
They spent more time editing the programmes than they did filming. Her behaviour & filthy language was shocking. Numbers of hours were lost with them having to stop filming because she either had a row with Peter, a melt down or was drunk/hungover or uncontrollable. If you saw her lifting her dress to show her fanny or lifting her top to show her tit's, believe me, this was tame compared to some of the cut footage. :mad: :sick:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I seem to remember Willow saying this. ( i could be wrong, could've been someone else)
Yes. She told Jett that Kieran has a new family now with Michelle & doesn't want to see J & B. That was how it all started with her stopping the 2 kids seeing their daddy, when she eventually decided to return from Thailand. She has poisoned that boy's mind. Frightening him by telling lie's about Kieran, with the gun story. Making Jett frightened to live in the MM, ghost stories etc. The shocking things he has seen/heard, with fights, her off her face etc etc. The poor lad already had anxiety issues before all this. She's just played on his problems & made him a nervous wreck. Removing him from school, from his friends, from his football, everything he knew has been taken away from him. In my book, this is emotional abuse. No other words for it. This is why it's so bloody upsetting that this bent Social Worker has been complicit in the whole sorry tale. Bad enough KFP has brainwashed that poor boy (and Bunny), but for someone who should be a 'professional' has also enabled (and still is), inappropriate behaviours towards a young child. :mad::mad::mad::mad: How can this damage be repaired? Loads of counselling? God only knows.I'm not a professional in child psychology, but to me, the only way forward would be for Jett to be gradually removed completely from KFP, given help from the right people & returned to Kieran. No 50/50 access.
I will also add. Crawl has played a part in all this too. He knew what KFP was saying & doing. He may not be a father himself, but it's shocking he stood back & allowed this dreadful alienation of the kids from their father to continue. AND, don't let me even go there with what I think about the PRICE clan's involvement in all this.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This sum's up poor Jett:-

Children who have been emotionally abused may: lack confidence and have low self-esteem. be withdrawn and very quiet. experience mental health issues.

Effects of Childhood Emotional Abuse

Children who experience chronic emotional abuse can suffer from anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, PTSD and suicide. Childhood emotional abuse is strongly correlated with depression, anxiety disorders, attachment problems and substance abuse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Tanley

VIP Member
The bankruptcy is for £3.2 million.
HMRC debt is £760 thousand.
Alex is £150 thousand.
Plus all the others who aren’t on the BH list, and are waiting until that’s over.
Plus whatever tax, vat, etc she owes for this financial year.
So she owes well over £4 million. And I don’t even know if her mortgage arrears are counted in that.

How can she sleep at night, I would be a nervous wreck with all these court cases, solicitors letters, bailiffs arriving.
Everyone knows that she will never, ever earn the money to repay all these debts. Even when MM is sold there will still be a big shortfall.
What a stupid, selfish, short sighted bitch, she spent more than everything she had, and saved absolutely nothing :mad:

Please let 2024 finally be the year all the books get thrown at her and hit her hard 🙏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

DC16

VIP Member
She is clearly just hoping that if she ignores everything legal then it will all just disappear in a puff of smoke and she can carry on trying to live like she is minted. If she is blaming her newly self diagnosed ADHD for being a total dick and not engaging with legal correspondence, then she should pay someone to deal with it, seems to have money to spend on designer clothes, trainers, going away on holiday after holiday (yes I'm sure she blags freebies, but even on these trips away, it's not all free) Her close knit family, SFP, brother Dan, AFP, obviously can't be bothered anymore...just want the PR side, although it's all been negative lately. Surely she's not going to try and blame the poor post bock getting raided again, or the post office for not delivering her mail, when clearly it is getting there. (No wonder she was having lots of fires) Let's hope if she tries to use that trick HMRC/bankruptcy/other courts get a proper medical diagnosis.

For someone who supposedly goes on about being a strong, independent, successful business woman, she really takes the absolute fucking piss. (Dolly I now would like to use your pisspot please) 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

DC16

VIP Member
From the article it looks like this is separate from the bankruptcy in that they are filing to make her bankrupt again? It says the papers are dated November 2023.
She can have 2 concurrent bankruptcies, it's extremely rare (and used to be a criminal offence in its self)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I know this has been discussed 1000 times, but bare with me.
Fuck face takes the kids, makes allegations about Kieran, raises safe guarding issues and kids end up with her.
Kieran is cleared of allegations, he raises safeguarding issues about the kids, and she still keeps the kids even though it's well recorded that she's a liar, drug user, and has openly admitted it's unhinged, but no-one has removed the kids.
Our law system is pathetic

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Even if she's got some poor sap to pay for flights/holiday, now her every move is under scrutiny, it proves yet again that she's living way beyond her income & her only thought is for herself. She literally can't help herself & more importantly, lets it play out in public. Not even 2 brain cells to rub together, that's Skank!
This should all be forming part of the picture for the forensic investigators. They look at people's lifestyle as well as bank accounts and financial records.
None of it adds up, so there should be a big red flag.
---
If she was getting that much for free, everyone would want to work for BA.
Maldives is horrendously expensive as are most of the destinations she holidays in. It's her money and her choice, I just think it was selfish to exclude Kieran by holidaying there.
Most families I know are holidaying in Center Parcs or staying at home this week. Maldives would be out of the question. So I don't buy that she's getting it free.
The kids would be happy either way. I think she thinks a 'normal' holiday like the rest of us do would not be good enough for her. She wants constant luxury beyond her means and always flaunting designer bags on IG. Kieran bought her a 5k bracelet for Christmas which she showed on IG, she probably would not have been happy with a normal pressie!
It's Kieran who I think is getting the raw deal and lack of support here, not her.
I've given her the benefit of the doubt before but I've just seen an accumulation of red flags on her social media that makes me think that Kieran is getting a raw deal.
Anyway this really will be my last word on the matter and I have posted my views in the other thread.
I've kept quiet on this really but I think you're completely overlooking the fact that Kieran and Michelle will have discussed this.....as a couple....as adults, working together. It will be their choice. I've no idea how anyone would know what a bracelet costs or whether handbags are real/ fake or if they even get sent back after a day or two for a full refund. The facts are she works and she's not in debt to the tune of millions like some people. Honestly it feels like a bit of a witchhunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Yes, I don't think he would spend thousands on a hair transplant knowing people are kindly donating to his GFM, (includes myself and I dread to think how much I have donated 🤦‍♀️)
Adverts have to look plausible, otherwise people won't buy into the product.
(I hope) No one will jump on anyone for their opinion.
You can choose to donate, or choose not to.
Kieran wants his babies (or is it baby's? lol) back and is working hard to do that, whatever it takes. And will do it all the right way and obey any legal advice etc which costs £££££'s, he has used far money than what has been raised via the GFM.

Last edited:
  • Heart