Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the Courts, SS's can see what she's so blatantly doing to Jett. She's a piece of tit & the courts need to shift their arses & give Kieran full custody.
This is a really tricky and grey area. I’ve worked in children services and have friends still in it. The system is on its arse; not enough social workers and too high a need. The primary purpose is also to keep families together. However, children literally been kept in unsuitable homes because there are no foster carers etc.

I can only make assumptions obviously but firstly, it is INCREDIBLY hard to remove a child. You wouldn’t believe what it takes. Her stopping contact with the kids is a private law matter and not something social services would get involved with unless their is evidenced harm to children. Not sure if this has been covered before on here but my friend lives in the next village and knows Kieran and apparently the “incident” she refers to was pictures Kerian took for his OnlyFans were taking in a nursery setting (NO suggestion children were involved.

I basically think, from a childrens services Stand point, it will have gone something like this - incident, SS involvement, Price uses parental responsibility and “safeguarding” the kids to stop contact, Price will have protective factors such as family involvement etc, the kids love her etc. Let’s not forget what a pathological manipulator she is. She got an experienced social worker to start working for her ffs.

It’s completely tit, but like I said, the entire system is on its arse.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
This is a really tricky and grey area. I’ve worked in children services and have friends still in it. The system is on its arse; not enough social workers and too high a need. The primary purpose is also to keep families together. However, children literally been kept in unsuitable homes because there are no foster carers etc.

I can only make assumptions obviously but firstly, it is INCREDIBLY hard to remove a child. You wouldn’t believe what it takes. Her stopping contact with the kids is a private law matter and not something social services would get involved with unless their is evidenced harm to children. Not sure if this has been covered before on here but my friend lives in the next village and knows Kieran and apparently the “incident” she refers to was pictures Kerian took for his OnlyFans were taking in a nursery setting (NO suggestion children were involved.

I basically think, from a childrens services Stand point, it will have gone something like this - incident, SS involvement, Price uses parental responsibility and “safeguarding” the kids to stop contact, Price will have protective factors such as family involvement etc, the kids love her etc. Let’s not forget what a pathological manipulator she is. She got an experienced social worker to start working for her ffs.

It’s completely tit, but like I said, the entire system is on its arse.
What do you mean by “nursery setting”?
Maybe they were taken in Apollo’s room and you could see his cot???

Reactions: 16
He may be there, but I have not doubt he was largely ignored. Bunny is the one she needs to convince she is 'supermum' because she now has access to her dad away from a contact centre. Bunny is now experiencing life outside of MM and will soon see the where she will be better off and that is what is scaring Skank. Jett is no threat to her anymore as she already controls his mind.
Jomo, all of this is a hard watch I know but I believe in your Avatar, we must Keep the Faith.
K and M are and it must be so tough for them 😞
Things are moving forward, tiny steps but still forward.
Bunny getting access to her dad is a tiny snowball on a mountain but once it starts rolling nothing will stop it, the avalanche is on its way sweeping Skanky and the enablers into oblivion 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 31
KATIE Price couldn't keep her hands off....
she was heard telling "anyone who would listen"
"She couldn't keep her hands off JJ and she was all over him
You could tell she's totally smitten and was desperate
So all she not he then 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😁😊🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Exactly! He can’t even look at her never mind touch her 😆🤣 we know how desperate he wants to be famous but my god there’s other ways surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She wasn’t quite sure. Apparently he fell out with someone and they reported him. The pictures were in a nursery setting but she wasn’t sure what that meant. I believe her though, she’s told me plenty that’s true before.

Basically, anyone can call childrens services and anonymously report and there is a duty to investigate, or anything involvement child settings and sexuality, that will get looked at. Likely, they looked at that, realised there wasn’t really anything in it; and Pricey has capitalised on this to stop contact. She’s thick but she’s not daft is she.

Unfortunately, the courts make the final choices based on tit legislation and out of touch judges. This is why children die.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I will say again that I don't know how the system works, so I am bound by others experience and knowledge which I readily accept. I know that the services are stretched beyond measure, but so many mistakes nationwide have been made already leading to tragic deaths. I am not saying for one minute that skand would physically harm them, I have no evidence of that, but psychologically and emotionally she is harming them. I accept that it is extremely difficult to remove a child from its mother ( or main guardian) but when it is so publicly obvious that these children are seeing and hearing things that is borderline abusive things need to happen. If she is allowed to get away with her behaviour in such a public way, the public will lose all of what little faith in our services altogether leading to a total lack of cooperation.

I admit I have none anyway as I was told that my own abuser would be heavily protected as he was high up in armed forces, and that If did go forward I would be torn to pieces in the courts and put into care where the abuse would be worse ( this was many years ago). My own mother was also complicit in the cover up. Just to explain why I am so keen for these children to escape. KFP has got away with enough as it is. Think maybe I should step back now as this is all to emotive and 'close to the bone'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I will say again that I don't know how the system works, so I am bound by others experience and knowledge which I readily accept. I know that the services are stretched beyond measure, but so many mistakes nationwide have been made already leading to tragic deaths. I am not saying for one minute that skand would physically harm them, I have no evidence of that, but psychologically and emotionally she is harming them. I accept that it is extremely difficult to remove a child from its mother ( or main guardian) but when it is so publicly obvious that these children are seeing and hearing things that is borderline abusive things need to happen. If she is allowed to get away with her behaviour in such a public way, the public will lose all of what little faith in our services altogether leading to a total lack of cooperation.

I admit I have none anyway as I was told that my own abuser would be heavily protected as he was high up in armed forces, and that If did go forward I would be torn to pieces in the courts and put into care where the abuse would be worse ( this was many years ago). My own mother was also complicit in the cover up. Just to explain why I am so keen for these children to escape. KFP has got away with enough as it is. Think maybe I should step back now as this is all to emotive and 'close to the bone'.
I am so sorry if what I posted triggered you and please do not think I was trying to defend said services because I really am not. I literally moved away from that work because I could not stand to be part of that system and it was just getting worse. I sat in a car crying more than once because wrong decisions were made by higher ups, or the law somehow protects the abuser. I just couldn’t do it anymore.

Sending you lots of love, and again please accept my apologies if anything I said was upsetting.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I am so sorry if what I posted triggered you and please do not think I was trying to defend said services because I really am not. I literally moved away from that work because I could not stand to be part of that system and it was just getting worse. I sat in a car crying more than once because wrong decisions were made by higher ups, or the law somehow protects the abuser. I just couldn’t do it anymore.

Sending you lots of love, and again please accept my apologies if anything I said was upsetting.
@ohcomeon99 - please believe me when I say that nothing you said triggered me in anyway and I didn't see your post as a defence of the services at all. I valued your honest input and it must have been a very difficult work setting for you. I know only too well what it's like to have to cope with the aftermath of bad decisions made by those in control I ( I worked in Immigration for many years and had to deal with things I didn't agree with).
I can only imagine how hard it was for you to deal with that but you did the right thing by moving away from for your own piece of mind. My love to you also.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
If they are officially a couple then why isn’t he posting on social media their cosy litttle meet ups ? He has done that when he is out with his MAFS friends and surely he should be wanting to tell the world about his amazing new GF ! Oh wait, it’s either because he is too embarrassed or because it’s a money making scheme and so any pics have to be released via the media outlets willing to pay them £££ …. However surely they can’t command much money for pics of them ? Carl wood was love island reject , this one of a MAFS wannabe … I thought she was just a wholesome mum who wa at to go to bed early and read and be with her kids !
---
Also has Carl actually gone skiing or is that a wind up post ??
Probably done because of the rumours on Tattle about legoman and his skanky granny going ⛷. Come on Carl lad start spilling that tea. Show us that she has left you with some balls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t wait to see what she does with the kids tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after, and for the next 8 years …being a good parent has to be longer than a day and a couple of snaps at a roller blading rink or at a fun fair…. Sorry but I am calling it! There is absolutely no way this facade will continue! Hopefully bunny will continue to rebuild her relationship with her father and her brother and this means that KP will have to continue to keep up with proving she is equally as good a parent and although not an ideal situation at least the kids are not housebound and having a little bit of fun!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm confused also, I don't know how taking OF photos in his kids rooms without kids present would get him into trouble. I think the poster gave the info in good faith to be fair, I'm just struggling to see how this could be true and could stop him seeing J&B. Especially as V&A stayed with him so he was considered no risk

Reactions: 20
I could be wrong, but on MP's latest story, she says something about a treat for 'the boys', and they're at some burger place. You can see a black jumper with writing on, and it looks very much like the one Jett is wearing on the waltzers. I'm probably totally wrong, just being hopeful.
I so hope this is true!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.