Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't look like she's been paying her National Insurance. Wonder if she will qualify for a state pension? Perhaps it's a moot subject anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think HMRC came off the list. They have far greater powers than the trustees
Bloody hell £3.2 million plus £750 000 to hmrc. She’s just spending everything that she gets in her grubby mitts. Everyone else needs to pay their way. Even on benefits there is a deduction before you get it for NI . Maybe her brain dead fans should be pissed off they pay their taxes. Her son is in tax payer funded college. 😡😡😡. You know she will say she’s paid them millions over the years but that was for all those years ago not her recent earnings. This and blade have really hacked me off

• Angry
Reactions: 48
From the article it looks like this is separate from the bankruptcy in that they are filing to make her bankrupt again? It says the papers are dated November 2023.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He's advertising it, so it's highly likely to be free. It even says 'free consultation'.....so that at least is definitely free.
He's done plenty of 'influencing' before, hotels, meals etc. They will all be for free.
Yes agree it is an initial free consultation, was more just put out that he would maybe be considering taking up the treatment at this time … however also accept it may just be a paid promotion from the company . Also not at all suggesting misappropriation of the go fund me which is shown to be going to the cause of fighting on the family courts , just was saying that if he was about to have hair implant procedures it’s a big commitment unless can get it paid for for free !

Reactions: 15
Good eh, happy Valentine's day KFP. 😘
And this doesn't include tax from last April at least o_O All the tit clothing earnings, panto, stories, TV appearances, everything since April, at least, still outstanding. Without including lender debts/loans & creditors too. This was KK's downfall TWICE, owing money to tax office. But I think she came to arrangements & stuck to it. KFP clearly hasn't. BIG MISTAKE. Happy days.

1707916194088.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Doesn't look like she's been paying her National Insurance. Wonder if she will qualify for a state pension? Perhaps it's a moot subject anyway.
She’ll peg before then⚰bleeping erm …….👀

Her lost/murdered animals will have their payback I hope,they can then rest in peace the poor darlings.🙏

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I think Nelson Muntz speaks for all Krusties after hearing this latest news!

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 13.08.52.png

So is this new tax debt after some of her Tax was written off? She's in such a big mess. She was never getting away with not paying tax. The Taxman does NOT give up. They're like the robot from terminator 2, they just keep coming 😅 😂😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She’s on such a trail of self destruction, she wouldn’t live long enough to claim one

Reactions: 26
(y) This is what I've been saying all along. You do not want to duck with the taxman. Any incident of ripping off the government or taxman you're in bigggggg trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So that's another visit to court for her to look forward to (or avoid!!) I wonder if she actually realises that this is all serious stuff, or does she think HMRC don’t count as it's only tax. I'm so pleased I've been poor all my life and have never racked up millions ££ of debt 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What’s happened to her balloon arch and £10,000 bouquet of flowers? What’s that Skanky? Your new egg not as smitten as you? Nu egg, can’t be arsed to remember the name of this braindead fuckwit, looked embarrassed to be seen with the Skank in those photos. She’s hanging off him like an unsteady nanna getting help to cross the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
From the article it looks like this is separate from the bankruptcy in that they are filing to make her bankrupt again? It says the papers are dated November 2023.
She can have 2 concurrent bankruptcies, it's extremely rare (and used to be a criminal offence in its self)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
What’s happened to her balloon arch and £10,000 bouquet of flowers? What’s that Skanky? Your new egg not as smitten as you? Nu egg, can’t be arsed to remember the name of this braindead fuckwit, looked embarrassed to be seen with the Skank in those photos. She’s hanging off him like an unsteady nanna getting help to cross the road.
She was so busy playing at being Super Mum that she forgot to organise it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The bankruptcy is for £3.2 million.
HMRC debt is £760 thousand.
Alex is £150 thousand.
Plus all the others who aren’t on the BH list, and are waiting until that’s over.
Plus whatever tax, vat, etc she owes for this financial year.
So she owes well over £4 million. And I don’t even know if her mortgage arrears are counted in that.

How can she sleep at night, I would be a nervous wreck with all these court cases, solicitors letters, bailiffs arriving.
Everyone knows that she will never, ever earn the money to repay all these debts. Even when MM is sold there will still be a big shortfall.
What a stupid, selfish, short sighted witch, she spent more than everything she had, and saved absolutely nothing :mad:

Please let 2024 finally be the year all the books get thrown at her and hit her hard 🙏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
And this doesn't include tax from last April at least o_O All the tit clothing earnings, panto, stories, TV appearances, everything since April, at least, still outstanding. Without including lender debts/loans & creditors too. This was KK's downfall TWICE, owing money to tax office. But I think she came to arrangements & stuck to it. KFP clearing hasn't. Happy days.

View attachment 2756580
There are two sure things in life - you die and you pay tax! Happy days indeed as I can’t see her batting this latest tit show away. HMRC always catch up with you, she’s so irresponsible!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She was so busy playing at being Super Mum that she forgot to organise it 🤣🤣
I’m sure Nu Egg will get her a fifty bazillion pound engagement ring soon enough, I don’t actually believe that. This one seems as keen on this relationship being public as Teddy Sheringham was.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes agree it is an initial free consultation, was more just put out that he would maybe be considering taking up the treatment at this time … however also accept it may just be a paid promotion from the company . Also not at all suggesting misappropriation of the go fund me which is shown to be going to the cause of fighting on the family courts , just was saying that if he was about to have hair implant procedures it’s a big commitment unless can get it paid for for free !
Yeah, I think it would be highly likely it's for free, that's the influencer lifestyle these days. Look at all the free butchery Madam got 😬
Giving away a procedure of a few grand is nothing to companies who would spend it on traditional advertising anyway.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.