Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will also probably use it to play the victim, how dare people say she's spending time with a new man over her kids. She's just a busy working mum having a well-earned break with friends. How darrrrrre you criticise ME ME ME!
But, but he's just a friend, who is a man...(who she happened to be messaging while still with Cole for months before they split)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
But, but he's just a friend, who is a man...(who she happened to be messaging while still with Cole for months before they split)
She's repugnant! I know I'm preaching to the converted here but all the 'I'm misunderstood' bullshit is so infuriating! She just uses and abuses everyone in her life, that's all she does 😖. It's the same old shite, kids dropped like a ton of bricks to fool someone new.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This week's pod. 32 minutes ads totalling about 8/9 minutes!
Mentions she was in Liverpool at Christmas and then Newcastle, still no mention of the family Christmas get together. She's happy to be back home to the chaos of love, the kids, all her stuff, the dogs and horses (Me thinks she protests too much since the bailiffs visited and knowing she has given away the animals)
Love Island, still slagging off the Georgia's...GS her attitude is tit and it makes them ugly (mmmmm, yes KP, you should know)
AFP comes in, everyone is there, the crew, Princess & Ed, Jett, Jess & Lynne (so she's still about). She's had them for days, had them then they came back again (that really doesn't make sense!)
Cat jumps up.
Loving Love Island.
JJ rumours. She categorically (can't pronounce it) says she does not have a boyfriend, not with Carl anymore, she is just seeing a friend who is a man. She's single so can go and meet who she likes, when she likes. The media stirring.
There is no fued between her and Ella.
Then says about Karen's diner. With Rosie, James and their kids, so 12 of them. Bunny suggested going, she thought it would be boring, she wouldn't go again it was boring.
Bunny's hat said least favourite. Apparently they get you up, Bunny went up and they tried to get KP up, she was really embarrassed.
Now advertising their tour Katie starts singing. Family are going (says this every time then no one comes along)
AFP starts coughing, tells her to stop and be quiet.
Talks about what it's like in the industry behind the scenes, she doesn't know what it's like to do a 9-5 job, it's odd to her, the kids have been brought up with it, they are never forced on camera. She loves the camera crew.
She naturally does things now, she bossing them about, they tell he it's refreshing to work with someone who knows what to do.
Mentions the old shows, name drops Pete, at the end when her and PA had split, the managers edited the show to be biased.
Someone was coming at 10am to talk about starting her new book. (So all that bullshit about her writing it already was lies)
Then she's going to get nails, then lips (SFP says what again?) Princess & Ed are with her all day.
last night Bunny and Jett were playing a game daring to shave off eyebrows, Bunny shaved the end of hers off, but Jett wouldn't do his, so Bunny was crying, so KFP had to pencil in the tip of her brow earlier.
Listener questions.... One asks about bras, she's bringing her own range out. (Getting pretty boring now the number of times she has said that over the last few years)
The biggest misconception about her...Very misunderstood, very hard working, single mum (she didn't mention 5 kids) who runs the ship (very badly) everyone just wants, wants, wants off her, people try to goad her and affect her MH, she a true survivor, down to earth, she copes very well (mmmmm really!) and she's a funny bastard.
SFP mentions well we are in the top comedy podcasts.
What's the public reaction when she goes out? I don't go out in full makeup and little outfits for a reaction, I'm always dressed down and in my trackies, hoodies, I'm going out for a reason, like to the shops. People says she is smaller than they expect
Now on the beg to do Gogglebox.
Very boring life advice questions. SFP read one out, she hadn't even listened, so she literally had to repeat it all again, explaining the question. She didn't even say goodbye, she just rambles on :ROFLMAO:
Oh DC, that’s a much better job than I did. You never fail 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Was just thinking we know what a dirty old bleep she is I bet you she’s had 🦀 in the past plus other std’s 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It actually has friends? :eek: No, Skank you have business transactions - I don' t think you could pay anyone enough to be a 'friend'.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe that she’s writing a book. When I listened to the podcast, every time I thought KP was talking tit SFP would say ‘mmm cool’ like for example when KP said someone was coming over at 10am. SFP clearly knows that she’s talking tit but isn’t going to pull her up on it.
---
Yeah ain’t no way it’s a coincidence Jess and JJ are both posting travelling pics and the fact the ski boots after the poster on here told us they had a ski holiday booked. Can’t see KP going skiing though can you, no nail bars no hairdressers no sunbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's quite likey Kieran doesn't want to go without both J&B but doesn't expect Michelle to live like a monk with V&A and cancel everything for them because KP's an abusive shite....as others have mentioned, there are other people to consider.
Also he may have work commitments BUT more importantly can you imagine if he did go, how the go fund me would be the main topic of convo? (And not in a good way). I hope Michelle and the kids have a great time away

Reactions: 29
I don’t believe that she’s writing a book. When I listened to the podcast, every time I thought KP was talking tit SFP would say ‘mmm cool’ like for example when KP said someone was coming over at 10am. SFP clearly knows that she’s talking tit but isn’t going to pull her up on it.
---
Yeah ain’t no way it’s a coincidence Jess and JJ are both posting travelling pics and the fact the ski boots after the poster on here told us they had a ski holiday booked. Can’t see KP going skiing though can you, no nail bars no hairdressers no sunbed.
I'll believe that she has actually gone skiing when I see photos on the slopes!! Although half of me hopes that she does go, so that maybe KH may get some quality time with Bunny without her having temper tantrums at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh look, Kryten has an image of Skanky in his airport coffee…bless…

View attachment 2758685
IF KFP has gone away again, HALF TERM too, then she really is an arrogant piece of tit. AND.... the F'ing Price clan, especially Mr P P & AFP are enabling her even more. They are staying in motor home on her drive & see everything that goes on (including her DRIVING). I am sure they are there for a reason. IF they are there as some sort of supervision for J & B, they should have just told her they wouldn't be staying if she went skiing. Drop her in the :poop: . Unbelievable, with the latest release about her owing SO MUCH money to HMRC. Honestly the arrogance & selfishness is just out of hand. They should have revoked her passport a long time ago. Where's the cash coming from for all this luxurious life she leads? FUMING - again:mad::sick::poop::mad::sick::poop:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
IF KFP has gone away again, HALF TERM too, then she really is an arrogant piece of tit. AND.... the F'ing Price clan, especially Mr P P & AFP are enabling her even more. They are staying in motor home on her drive & see everything that goes on (including her DRIVING). I am sure they are there for a reason. IF they are there as some sort of supervision for J & B, they should have just told her they wouldn't be staying if she went skiing. Drop her in the :poop: . Unbelievable, with the latest release about her owing SO MUCH money to HMRC. Honestly the arrogance & selfishness is just out of hand. They should have revoked her passport a long time ago. Where's the cash coming from for all this luxurious life she leads? FUMING - again:mad::sick::poop::mad::sick::poop:
I found a sun article from a few years ago where it mentioned KP often gets friends to pay for flights. I wonder if she's convinced some mug to pay for this holiday? In the recent past it's probably been Rymi or SB ( remember the 12k tickets!) .....but that's dried up recently and DC has said she's skint. Could JJ's p.r. be paying for her or him personally?

My OH says she has given her money to loads of people to keep safe and then gets it back when she needs it
But how long before it runs out

• Wow
I am sure KP get’s somebody else ie Jess to pay for tickets so she thinks they cannot trace it back to her

Reactions: 29
Hope the sun get pictures of her and JJ at airport and report about her leaving kids and having another holiday while owning about 4 million

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Kierans damned if he does and damned if he doesn't,, the poor sod cant win with some people BUT hes getting some good advice from someone not to rock the boat do things by the book the legal way and not give the skank bleep any ammunition to use against him in the family courts, the press or getting her monkeys to spout tit on social media.
I hope when this tit show with the kids has been sorted if there's any money left in the gofund pot he uses it for a holiday with the kids if there isn't any money left keep the gofund open for a week or so and i'll gladly put something else in it to go towards a holiday/ break with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.