Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Legoman & Skank - PR stunt?

• Yes

Votes: 292 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #356!

Here is the link to #355

Thank you to @WillowTree21 for the thread title.

1707734478319.png

So Skank and Legoman are now official. (Credit to @SmillieKylie )

1707734901883.png

Quite a fall from grace compared to this pic a few years ago.

1707735034653.png

This slip up on the Sun social media had us in stitches...

1707734938189.png

She has cancelled another Plasterclass.

1707735156904.png

B was spotted out with K&M and we are all over the moon!

KFP been posting "super mum" deflection posts on SM - strange considering shes been out with her nooo egg every night?

The GFM has reached £15k !

Skank had the nerve to post this - Delulu

1707734641117.png

She did a live (we think same day as B was spotted out with K&M) where she was really mardy

She was "Posing up a storm" with "her long dark locks cascading down her back" "Looking chic with a bright shade of red toe" and "leggings enhancing her womanly curves" (Sorry had to do it in Daily Mail speak!) 🤮 🤮 🤮

1707734785647.png

Anyway you know what to do - keep tattling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Legoman is also a bit Frank Spencery, courtesy of @Pom Bear. He'll probably expect Katie to clean up Whoopsies and won't be used to having to do it for his Betty Katie.

Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 11.04.26.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Welcome to #356!

Here is the link to #355

View attachment 2751743

View attachment 2751752

View attachment 2751755

View attachment 2751754

View attachment 2751760

KFP been posting "super mum" deflection posts on SM - strange considering shes been out with her nooo egg every night?

View attachment 2751746

She did a live (we think same day as B was spotted out with K&M) where she was really mardy

She was "Posing up a storm" with "her long dark locks cascading down her back" "Looking chic with a bright shade of red toe" and "leggings enhancing her womanly curves" (Sorry had to do it in Daily Mail speak!) 🤮 🤮 🤮

View attachment 2751748

Jesus the change between those 2 pictures is truly horrific! At least cowl can say she looked human when she snared him, but what's this morons excuse, she looks absolutely disgusting in that pic of her and lego boy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She looks absolutely monsterous and what on earth is this clown thinking he can get out of this? One good thing, if he is the new "one" she'll have even less time for those kids and will be only to happy to let them go home. Obviously they won't fit in with the inevitable trips out, holidays and obligatory beach frolicking pictures.
---
I hope they go on holiday soon. The pictures with this one will be comedy gold. Sorry all behind, did somebody say Kieran has been seen out with Bunny?🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Now, it's Monday morning and I have loads of things I need to do, but I've just spent the last ten minutes looking at photos of Price and her many ex's over the years because of something I noticed. Pics of her out and about with Pete/Alex/Kieran/Carl et al and they are nearly always holding hands. With Wee Little John Joe, she is linking arms. Is there some deep significance to this fake display or should I just get on with my day and get those windows cleaned? :ROFLMAO: Answers on a postcard.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She looks absolutely monsterous and what on earth is this clown thinking he can get out of this? One good thing, if he is the new "one" she'll have even less time for those kids and will be only to happy to let them go home. Obviously they won't fit in with the inevitable trips out, holidays and obligatory beach frolicking pictures.
---
I hope they go on holiday soon. The pictures with this one will be comedy gold. Sorry all behind, did somebody say Kieran has been seen out with Bunny?🙏
Yes! Bunny seen out on a trip with KH MP and Apollo! Looks like they had a great day! So things moving in the right direction with contact at least. No sign of Jett but I suspect communication will build up slowly via phone calls and face time.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Now, it's Monday morning and I have loads of things I need to do, but I've just spent the last ten minutes looking at photos of Price and her many ex's over the years because of something I noticed. Pics of her out and about with Pete/Alex/Kieran/Carl et al and they are nearly always holding hands. With Wee Little John Joe, she is linking arms. Is there some deep significance to this fake display or should I just get on with my day and get those windows cleaned? :ROFLMAO: Answers on a postcard.
Screenshot_20240212-120037~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Welcome to #356!

Here is the link to #355

View attachment 2751743

View attachment 2751752

View attachment 2751755

View attachment 2751754

View attachment 2751760

View attachment 2751746

View attachment 2751748

Thank you for those who voted for that thread title. Still no exciting tea from anyone. T Bags have all been used up. Just waiting for Alex to spill the beans, unless something unexpected happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
saw an advert for a mafsuk reunion, apparently coming soon to channel 4, so assuming that is what this little fauxmance is all about

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I watched a film called The Outfit on Netflix last night with the wonderful and charismatic Mark Rylance (nb: note to Skanky - that's someone with actual talent and screen presence, something you still lack after being a prowfessional mowdel for firty years...). The film is set in 1950's America and everything is beige. I just couldn't stop thinking that Frumpy Dumpling is gonna love it..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s probably the way you would link arms with your nan to help them cross the road

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So it has been said that KP and JJ went to the boxing and spotted at O2 yet no pictures!!
Do you think the papers are not buying them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh we definitely need some hot, steaming ☕
We would've been gleefully counting down to this Friday 12th (original BH date) but it was rescheduled, grrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She hasn't been washing her hands lately and he doesn't want to touch them :unsure: 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.