Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be the soppy side of me,, but i'm feeling sorry for skank i might jump in the car and drive down to Pricey Towers and take the poor weee thing a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates. 🤣
You ok Stan? You might want to lay down for a little while 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg I got up today,my hallway was covered I couldn’t get to the door with all these sodding cards,loads of em..oh dear..😳(bleeping liar I am) 😖had to go for wee and oily before I could read them.🤣It ends there.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She will NEVER go for an older man though as she needs the validation from a younger man to prove that she is still 'sexy' and has still 'got it'. Of course if she did go for an older man she would look so much better and younger but that wouldn't give her the boost her ego craves. By being with younger men she can convince herself that she still is younger too! I have a friend like this, got divorced a few years ago and will only date younger men, even though she wants someone with 'money' as she puts it, and she is 50 now herself! She did date a rich older guy but dumped him as he had too much baggage, i.e. teenage children, one of whom is disabled.
I wouldn't think she could actually hold a proper conversation with an adult to be honest. Her sycophants nod and agree with everything she says. A rational adult would tell her to shut the duck up and grow up!
Oh and go say hello to some soap cos you bleeping stink!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
IMG_2394.png

Yep in the hairdressers again. The drink is flowing. The kids must be having a great day again 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She must spend a fortune on eaten out and. Takeaways I mean sheese for lunch your looking at about £100 for two, Indian takeaways not cheap takeaway most nights I bet she spends about £500 a week on them more so because her house is full of hanger ons looking for free ride btw no sign of her in Leigh today

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Well my fabulous fellow krusties, this day just gets better and better!! The papers finally telling of all her HMRC debts and I am sure there are more tales to be told there! The veil is finally lifting on the scabby old skank! But celebrating in the Jomo house as my other half has just been signed off from the hospital having been cancer free for 5 years!!! Large glass of vinos being had 😁🍷🥂🍾. All thanks to our marvellous NHS and the Royal Surrey Hospital in Guildford!

• Heart
Reactions: 116
If you do not contact HMRC or refuse to pay
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) will always try to contact you if you miss a tax payment. This can include sending you letters, texts and visiting you at home or at work.
If you do not get in contact with HMRC or cannot agree an instalment plan then HMRC may:
  • ask a debt collection agency to collect the money
  • collect what you owe directly from your wages or any monthly pension payments you get
  • take things you own and sell them (if you live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland)
  • take money directly from your bank account or building society savings (if you live in England, Wales or Northern Ireland)
  • take you to court
  • make you bankrupt
  • close down your company if the tax is a business tax
Any costs, like auction fees, are normally added to your debt. HMRC will tell you before taking any of these actions and will explain your rights, costs and options.

Good job Alex's bailiffs got in there first, even though he probably didn't get much! No wonder she is hiding stuff and getting rid of animals.

A few other things I heard makes me think she is definitely no longer 'minted' (borrowing money from a friend and making someone else pay for something) I mean who does that if they have loads of dosh. 🤷‍♀️
Well certainly the critical illness policy, won’t have enough left over to help pay this huge debt. She must owe over £4m now adding everything up. I know she’s not made any attempt to pay creditors. Think she hasn’t paid hardly anything towards lenders/mortgage debt. Now this huge amount in tax/NI. She clearly knew about this Oct/Nov, same as around this time, more driving convictions🤣🙈. How is she arrogantly carrying on with the constant pampering/self care regime’s ? She really is taking the piss. I said a few months ago, she wasn’t complying with legal requests for information, didn’t realise she owed so much in tax. If this is the case, what extent of 💩 is she in with forensic accountants investigation ? Think that’s opening a massive can of worms, wilth likely more trouble being revealed regarding taxes. I think this debt that’s been disclosed today, is the tip of the iceberg.HMRC need to deal with this quickly. She’ll be stashing as much cash away as she can, quickly. How’s she paying the excessive bills on MM?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Well certainly the critical illness policy, won’t have enough left over to help pay this huge debt. She must owe over £4m now adding everything up. I know she’s not made any attempt to pay creditors. Think she hasn’t paid hardly anything towards lenders/mortgage debt. Now this huge amount in tax/NI. She clearly knew about this Oct/Nov, same as around this time, more driving convictions🤣🙈. How is she arrogantly carrying on with the constant pampering/self care regime’s ? She really is taking the piss. I said a few months ago, she wasn’t complying with legal requests for information, didn’t realise she owed so much in tax. If this is the case, what extent of 💩 is she in with forensic accountants investigation ? Think that’s opening a massive can of worms, wilth likely more trouble being revealed regarding taxes. I think this debt that’s been disclosed today, is the tip of the iceberg.HMRC need to deal with this quickly. She’ll be stashing as much cash away as she can, quickly. How’s she paying the excessive bills on MM?
Does any of this coincidence with Rymi disappearing from Fishy's life?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder if that means she is in the hairdressers again, getting ready for a night out with Backgrid & JJ, oooh, she's maybe into a throuple ;)
Well I hope she declares the free hair to the taxman 🤣🤣🤣. She or He should come round with the shears and take back what’s owed
---
It must be the soppy side of me,, but i'm feeling sorry for skank i might jump in the car and drive down to Pricey Towers and take the poor weee thing a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates. 🤣
Sending round the men in white coats Stan. Hang on in there we’ll save you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I cant believe the way she carrieson like nothing is wrong its sheer bleeping arrogance🤬🤬🤬

So is this a new tax and vat bill on top of her bankrupcy or included in it im confused lol
Been made bankrupt a second time, while the first bankruptcy is ongoing. Apparently rare, and hopefully means 2024 is kipper's year woohoo! Her year for losing the kids and the mm and going to jail. Woohoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Does any of this coincidence with Rymi disappearing from Fishy's life?
Does seem rather fishy
---
Been made bankrupt a second time, while the first bankruptcy is ongoing. Apparently rare, and hopefully means 2024 is kipper's year woohoo! Her year for losing the kids and the mm and going to jail. Woohoo!
Im keeping everything crossed this is her year to lose bleeping everything shes ruined so many lives abused animals and her own kids stuck 2 fingers up at the law and thinks shes above paying her massive debts 2024 will be the downfall of the Skank woo hoo i love it

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does seem rather fishy
---

Im keeping everything crossed this is her year to lose bleeping everything shes ruined so many lives abused animals and her own kids stuck 2 fingers up at the law and thinks shes above paying her massive debts 2024 will be the downfall of the Skank woo hoo i love it
Hoping and preying Ted.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I

Is This debt to hmrc counted as a debt run up while bankrupt or just additional
So is this a new debt shes run up since the original bankrupcy i cant keep up with the bleep lol she must think shes the only person in the UK that doesnt need to pay creditors pay a mortgage not pay vets etc and not pay tax or vat can anybody remember the last time the Skanky bleep went on holiday seems ages ago now and its very unlike her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.