Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wonder how Dim Lynne feels today, no evidence of a valentine‘s card from Madam, now she‘s gone on holiday with a new man. DL, how do you pay your bills living on the magic beans that Skank must pay you, as you can’t receive a liveable amount of coin for wages with her debts. Can’t go sick, no sickness pay, no pension pay, no holiday pay either. Must be putting some hours in as well, she’s hardly home with the kids these days, AFP can’t be much help in her condition, just sat on a sofa, probably have to look after her as well, must all fall on you DL.

Was it really worth losing everything for your love for madam, a woman who couldn’t care less about you, she just used you for her own Machiavellian gain, how did you abandon your dereliction to duty and care of two vulnerable children you were meant to be safeguarding 😔 I still cannot get my head around DL’s actions, it’s beyond a disgrace, to me, the worst actions a professional person involved with care of children can take, a complete failure by this woman to protect those children, and for what 🤷🏽‍♀️😔

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Jomo11

VIP Member
I will say again that I don't know how the system works, so I am bound by others experience and knowledge which I readily accept. I know that the services are stretched beyond measure, but so many mistakes nationwide have been made already leading to tragic deaths. I am not saying for one minute that skand would physically harm them, I have no evidence of that, but psychologically and emotionally she is harming them. I accept that it is extremely difficult to remove a child from its mother ( or main guardian) but when it is so publicly obvious that these children are seeing and hearing things that is borderline abusive things need to happen. If she is allowed to get away with her behaviour in such a public way, the public will lose all of what little faith in our services altogether leading to a total lack of cooperation.

I admit I have none anyway as I was told that my own abuser would be heavily protected as he was high up in armed forces, and that If did go forward I would be torn to pieces in the courts and put into care where the abuse would be worse ( this was many years ago). My own mother was also complicit in the cover up. Just to explain why I am so keen for these children to escape. KFP has got away with enough as it is. Think maybe I should step back now as this is all to emotive and 'close to the bone'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

emmaw28

VIP Member
I do care about the kids, and the animals. I've worried about them constantly. I hate KP. I don't hate MP.

I don't think querying a large discretionary expenditure (5k present when it could have been 200) when people are scraping together tens and twenties to try and get the kids out of KP clutches is unreasonable. This is also on topic as it relates to the GFM which is publicised here and relevant to KP.
How would that look at any charity?
The thing is

Kieran never asked for the GFM.

Just remember this.

Everyone donated because they wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

emmaw28

VIP Member
If she was getting that much for free, everyone would want to work for BA.
Maldives is horrendously expensive as are most of the destinations she holidays in. It's her money and her choice, I just think it was selfish to exclude Kieran by holidaying there.
Most families I know are holidaying in Center Parcs or staying at home this week. Maldives would be out of the question. So I don't buy that she's getting it free.
The kids would be happy either way. I think she thinks a 'normal' holiday like the rest of us do would not be good enough for her. She wants constant luxury beyond her means and always flaunting designer bags on IG. Kieran bought her a 5k bracelet for Christmas which she showed on IG, she probably would not have been happy with a normal pressie!
Buying a 5k bracelet and flaunting it on socials while a GFM is ongoing and people are contributing tenners and twenties is absolutely shocking. I don't blame Kieran tbh, maybe he felt under pressure.
It's Kieran who I think is getting the raw deal and lack of support here, not her.
I've given her the benefit of the doubt before but I've just seen an accumulation of red flags on her social media that makes me think that Kieran is getting a raw deal.
Anyway this really will be my last word on the matter and I have posted my views in the other thread.
I’ve donated a few hundred. I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the GFM. Do you know how much Center Parcs costs? Especially half term? Probably more than it costs for a heavily discounted trip to the Maldives. Have you seen the weather - wet and muddy. I know where I’d rather be 😅

Please unfollow Michelle for your own mental health. It’s clearly triggering you.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Poster on Mirror says it was Blade and it’s well know locally. Why won’t somebody report her and tell the papers if everybody in Dial Post knows 😡
OK then you lurking journos - how about you follow this up then?
Blade deserved better than ever being left with that old Ho to start with, plus he could have been with our Stan, happy and loved to bits.
FGS do something!!!!!
Can someone please advise PETA of that posting asap!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

DC16

VIP Member
So all that bollocks about management editing the final Katie & Peter show to be biased towards Pete, is shit.
They split in May 2009. The show was aired April-June 2009, so would have already been edited well before this. LIAR!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Now, it's Monday morning and I have loads of things I need to do, but I've just spent the last ten minutes looking at photos of Price and her many ex's over the years because of something I noticed. Pics of her out and about with Pete/Alex/Kieran/Carl et al and they are nearly always holding hands. With Wee Little John Joe, she is linking arms. Is there some deep significance to this fake display or should I just get on with my day and get those windows cleaned? :ROFLMAO: Answers on a postcard.
Screenshot_20240212-120037~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

BadJanet

VIP Member
All her fun things involve taking them somewhere. Nothing against theme parks and skating but it's a place they get taken to and entertained. She did nothing as presumably didn't drive and gets to do the fun thing herself.
Don't see her on nature walks, homemade picnics, art and crafts at home, baking, ball games in garden , local playground, library, making a mud kitchen, den building, etc. Because that requires time and effort and she just wants a few pics to show the brain deads what a great mother she is😠

• Heart
Reactions: 58

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Too little too late
Exactly. Much too late. Can't make up for the shitty Xmas those poor 2 kids had. No food. Didn't see any presents. Big row with Crawl. Him & Harvey smashing up the apartment. What a terrible time for J & B. Dragged constantly from one salon to the next, while 'mummy' has 'self care' pampering sessions. She's only doing this because Kieran saw Bunny & Michelle spent time with her. Bunny waiting on her own mother, cooking & making her cup's of tea. This is no life for those children. In 15 months, since she 'kidnapped' those children, their life has been turned upside down. She's a F'ing disgrace.
I really thought after the DL situation, authorities would get this situation with the kids sorted as priority. They clearly F'd up. I understand the courts are involved, but it's dragging on too slowly. Thankfully, it appears wheels are in motion & Kieran got to see Bunny. God know's what's happened to Jett though. She really has poisoned that little boy's mind.

No doubt tomorrow there will be fake picture's of flowers, hearts etc, from this moron of a bloke, who in my opinion look's gross. Anything for paid publicity. She make's herself look a slut (well she is), moving from one bloke to the next, even if it is a fake set up.
How she think's she can drag herself back from the mess she's in, just amazes me. She's arrogant & doesn't seem to be aware of what a mess she looks & what utter carnage he life is. But, all the time she's getting away with car crimes, bankruptcy dragging on, etc, she believes she's invincible. And unfortunately, she does appear to be.
Like most of us think, she needs to keep those 2 kids with her, to justify keeping MM. But a smaller house would be adequate. I was hoping J & B would be back with Kieran before next BH, but sadly, that's unlikely now.
Still, the fact that the MM is draining her financially (the bill's alone must be huge) and the state of disrepair inside & out, is comforting. She can't afford that place. It's status to her. 8/9( bedroom detached 'mansion'. Even if it is a cesspit.
Be interesting to see what happens if/when AFP leave's for IOW. I still think her & Mr PP are there for reason's to do J & B.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

WillowTree21

VIP Member
From the article it looks like this is separate from the bankruptcy in that they are filing to make her bankrupt again? It says the papers are dated November 2023.
Does this arrogant creature not realise, that when you owe money & don't pay it back, it's called stealing? When official's ask you for information & paperwork (tax office/forensic accountants/trustee's etc) & you ignore it, but continue pampering yourself & spending like a lottery winner, you're in BIG doodah's.
Sooner or later everyone sit's down to a banquet of consequences. She may have got away with things, until now, but seem's like suddenly loads happening. Bailiffs have visited. Found out she's being done for more driving while banned/no insurance car crimes. Something going on with access to J & B. Kieran managed to see Bunny. F4J released a shocking statement. Alex due to reveal info in a book. Got BH looming. I have NO DOUBT 100% there is other things going on that we haven't heard about yet.

And this one is for poor Blade.
1707918584288.png

Attachments

• Heart

TwistedUndies

Poster on Mirror says it was Blade and it’s well know locally. Why won’t somebody report her and tell the papers if everybody in Dial Post knows 😡
I want to know what that protection dog company think about what is alleged to have happened to Blade. They were supposed to be checking on his welfare at one point weren’t they? They should do the right thing now and admit their mistake in giving her that beautiful dog and lend their voice to a campaign to get her banned from owning pets.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sun journalists we got her, keep reading here and we’ll get you more proof, get ready to write the story of how a bankrupt has left her children to holiday on an expensive ski trip with her new man 👍🏾

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I will say again that I don't know how the system works, so I am bound by others experience and knowledge which I readily accept. I know that the services are stretched beyond measure, but so many mistakes nationwide have been made already leading to tragic deaths. I am not saying for one minute that skand would physically harm them, I have no evidence of that, but psychologically and emotionally she is harming them. I accept that it is extremely difficult to remove a child from its mother ( or main guardian) but when it is so publicly obvious that these children are seeing and hearing things that is borderline abusive things need to happen. If she is allowed to get away with her behaviour in such a public way, the public will lose all of what little faith in our services altogether leading to a total lack of cooperation.

I admit I have none anyway as I was told that my own abuser would be heavily protected as he was high up in armed forces, and that If did go forward I would be torn to pieces in the courts and put into care where the abuse would be worse ( this was many years ago). My own mother was also complicit in the cover up. Just to explain why I am so keen for these children to escape. KFP has got away with enough as it is. Think maybe I should step back now as this is all to emotive and 'close to the bone'.
I am so sorry if what I posted triggered you and please do not think I was trying to defend said services because I really am not. I literally moved away from that work because I could not stand to be part of that system and it was just getting worse. I sat in a car crying more than once because wrong decisions were made by higher ups, or the law somehow protects the abuser. I just couldn’t do it anymore.

Sending you lots of love, and again please accept my apologies if anything I said was upsetting.

• Heart
Reactions: 56