Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it another couple of weeks amd Lego will be in his DMs
Judging by the articles I've read that his friend has done about him he's just a fame hungry bleep & doesn't care how he becomes so. He's a hobbit with a kryten barrnet & no dress sense or personality ....he'll be famous for 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Judging by the articles I've read that his friend has done about him he's just a fame hungry bleep & doesn't care how he becomes so. He's a hobbit with a kryten barrnet & no dress sense or personality ....he'll be famous for 5 minutes
He should be careful what he wishes for…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this has been discussed 1000 times, but bare with me.
duck face takes the kids, makes allegations about Kieran, raises safe guarding issues and kids end up with her.
Kieran is cleared of allegations, he raises safeguarding issues about the kids, and she still keeps the kids even though it's well recorded that she's a liar, drug user, and has openly admitted it's unhinged, but no-one has removed the kids.
Our law system is pathetic

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
So Chloe Ferry has split up with her fella. I wonder if he's been caught acting as a tampon extractor for madam.

Interesting how one of the reasons quoted is that she's fed up with her living rent free in her mansion. As opposed to her mate skank, whose ex husbands are living rent free in her head.
Where's the announcement A.S??

Reactions: 8
Desperate for work again Kipper 🤣🤣🤣 even a heavy filter and plastered on inch thick bovril covered makeup can't hide the mess she has nade of her lips and nose ... nicely set off by the giant turkey teef 🤢🤢🤢
Filtered to infinity and beyond 🤣🤔
Ps Kate you missed the scabby bits!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just caught some of JJ’s live. He called George’s a mug and said he wouldn’t give him airtime. Ignoring any comments about KP but did say he was busy tomorrow and kept laughing so expect a back grid day out 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
FFS even Kryten is posting cryptic bollox now, everyone involved in this sorry saga does it, but at least this isn’t impenetrable Festival of Bins stuff, he’s having a pop at people who tattle (small minds you say 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️😁) including the Red Tops I guess 😁…..but Kryten she sold pictures of you together through Backgrid, people gonna tattle mate, get used to it, she’ll be doing a lot of this with the fake relationship, or have you not signed the contract yet 🤔 I guess Valentines Day will tell us tomorrow, she’s got her lips done just to kiss you, with a nice case of the herpes thrown in for LOLS 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2754946
Didn't SB post this quote a while ago? They've all got small minds, can't think up their own thoughts and just post random quotes!
It's also a smidge hypocritical as he's chasing publicity and wants people discussing him and Septic Peg.

I don't know why I thought of Septic Peg. Probably the hair and the rotting body parts 😆

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 21.55.55.png

---
It looks really similar to Daniella Westbrook's 3rd nostril.
Oooooh yeah, I know what you mean ( runs off to that thread to get an update on the hole)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this has been discussed 1000 times, but bare with me.
duck face takes the kids, makes allegations about Kieran, raises safe guarding issues and kids end up with her.
Kieran is cleared of allegations, he raises safeguarding issues about the kids, and she still keeps the kids even though it's well recorded that she's a liar, drug user, and has openly admitted it's unhinged, but no-one has removed the kids.
Our law system is pathetic
And duck Face is totally free to introduce 53 new L-eggo dads to the kids if she wants and have them live at the MM but their actual dad has to beg to see them. That is fucked up!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just caught some of JJ’s live. He called George’s a mug and said he wouldn’t give him airtime. Ignoring any comments about KP but did say he was busy tomorrow and kept laughing so expect a back grid day out 🙄
We need a yawn 🥱 emoji for Kryten and especially for the beige sartorially challenged Frumpy dumpling🥱🥱🥱
Along with the ever needed eyeroll 🙄🙄🙄😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
More walking around or sitting next to her and not looking at her in case she turns him to stone then ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know business is going well when there’s a gmail account.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.