Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of the reasons MP has gone away without KH, or what anyone thinks about it, why should she and those kiddies miss out on going abroad because of what the hag is doing to KH? It’s unfortunate that he’s not with them of course, but if it was me I would be trying to keep things as normal as possible whilst all the chaos was going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Regardless of the reasons MP has gone away without KH, or what anyone thinks about it, why should she and those kiddies miss out on going abroad because of what the hag is doing to KH? It’s unfortunate that he’s not with them of course, but if it was me I would be trying to keep things as normal as possible whilst all the chaos was going on.
I've decided not to post anymore in this thread about it as others rightly pointed out that it was off topic and to take it to the Hayler thread.
My last word on it is, I think it was selfish and could have done a staycation to include Kieran and make the kids just as happy. A holiday in UK would have done them but with her it always has to be Maldives, Mauritius etc - not a thought for KH and actually I think these hol destinations are more for her than the kids. I also don't believe she's getting as many freebies as people think, otherwise everyone would be working for BA.
I don't have any concerns about her with J&B to clarify and I think she's probably a good mother, I just get red flags off some of her social media activity. Having a pop at Valentino's teammates for losing a match was horrible. She seems very materialistic IMO. But obvs nowhere near as bad as KP, not in same realm. I just hope Kieran isn't being taken for a ride as he seems like type to avoid conflict

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Happy Thursday all. I’ve caught up now. @Jomo11 - thats lovely news for your husband and whole family. I am so pleased for you all. ❤

@DC16 - thank you for always polluting your ears with the podcast so we don’t have to. What kind of tit mother thinks it’s acceptable that a 9 and 10 year old dare each other to shave eyebrows (even part) off! 😡 She well and truly boils my piss.
---
I've decided not to post anymore in this thread about it as others rightly pointed out that it was off topic and to take it to the Hayler thread.
My last word on it is, I think it was selfish and could have done a staycation to include Kieran and make the kids just as happy. A holiday in UK would have done them but with her it always has to be Maldives, Mauritius etc - not a thought for KH and actually I think these hol destinations are more for her than the kids.
I don't have any concerns about her with J&B to clarify and I think she's probably a good mother, I just get red flags off some of her social media activity. She seems very materialistic IMO. But obvs nowhere near as bad as KP, not in same realm. I just hope Kieran isn't being taken for a ride as he seems like type to avoid conflict
I would take this to another thread as this one isn’t about KH or MP. I have to be honest your posts do confuse me sometimes, and I do think, and I say this non critically, you overthink things a bit. That would be stressful.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Happy Thursday all. I’ve caught up now. @Jomo11 - thanks lovely news for your husband and whole family. I am so pleased for you all. ❤

@DC16 - thank you for always polluting your ears with the podcast so we don’t have to. What kind of tit mother thinks it’s acceptable that a 9 and 10 year old dare each other to shave eyebrows (even part) off! 😡 She well and truly boils my piss.
---

I would take this to another thread as this one isn’t about KH or MP. I have to be honest your posts do confuse me sometimes, and I do think, and I say this non critically, you overthink things a bit. That would be stressful.
I've posted in Hayler thread now. Thank you for your honesty. I do overthink lots of things. I also have bad dreams about the situation with the kids and more recently, the pets. One of my cats is on my lap and I'm despairing thinking of a cat with KP.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My last word on it is, I think it was selfish and could have done a staycation to include Kieran and make the kids just as happy. A holiday in UK would have done them but with her it always has to be Maldives, Mauritius etc - not a thought for KH and actually I think these hol destinations are more for her than the kids. I also don't believe she's getting as many freebies as people think, otherwise everyone would be working for BA.
I don't have any concerns about her with J&B to clarify and I think she's probably a good mother, I just get red flags off some of her social media activity. Having a pop at Valentino's teammates for losing a match was horrible. She seems very materialistic IMO. But obvs nowhere near as bad as KP, not in same realm. I just hope Kieran isn't being taken for a ride as he seems like type to avoid conflict
You must be sooooo perfect MrsB up on that pedestal of yours 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just love how it reckons "The Crew LUV MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Just what they need is a bossy old bag minus any talent at anything whatsoever telling them what to do and how to do it!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You must be sooooo perfect MrsB up on that pedestal of yours 😂
Far from it. I've made bad choices over the years but have learned not to have regrets. The situation with kids and pets is making me stressed and anxious

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Far from it. I've made bad choices over the years but have learned not to have regrets. The situation with kids and pets is making me stressed and anxious
It’s making you stressed and anxious. Can you imagine how it must be for Kieran and Michelle.
thank goodness she has the job she does where she can give her children such wonderful opportunities.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In that crapcast its laughing about the kids shaving their eyebrows off for a dare - FFS why have the kids got razors anyway????

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In that crapcast its laughing about the kids shaving their eyebrows off for a dare - FFS why have the kids got razors anyway????
I think she enjoys humiliating her children, mostly Harvey but also J&B. Horrible sign of her personality. She's not fit to call herself a mum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Probably a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry you are being a bit of a twit about this. She gets free/very cheap flights all over the world. Who would want a week in this country when you can go to the Maldives for the same or less money? An idiot that's who!!! She is giving her children amazing travel experiences. And who says KH would go even if they had spent a tit week in Skegness with the tit weather we have had this week. Its up to them as a couple and family what they decide to do. For some reason you really have it out for them and it confuses me.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
We can all speculate but none of us know the true in's and outs of Michelle's holiday in the Maldives. I just think lucky biatch and have a great time!

Who is this crew always with Skanky, TV crew? Do they just traipse after her filming any random tit she does? Who pays them?

One the top comedy podcasts REALLY??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yesterday it was being commented on about KH going for a free hair consultation, today it's because he hasn't gone on holiday. I'm sure he's thinking of the cost too, legal fees are so expensive, this is costing him a fortune, complicated cases like hers can drag on and on, we know KFP never makes it easy for anyone, especial where legals are concerned.
I'm sure his (and MP) MH is suffering too under all this strain. They both take turns in looking after the kids and maybe KH has a lot to get on with behind the scenes at the moment. Maybe he will get to spend some time with B?
I don't always agree with what MP posts, but at the end of the day it's her life and her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Yes they do a lot with the kids as a family.
I guess if it was me I wouldn't be off on a luxury holiday at half term bringing 2 kids and leaving my partner (who is having a truly tit time lately) at home on his own. I'd stay at home or book a staycation if he had days off and the kids would have just as good a time. It feels selfish, materialistic and off to me personally, just my own opinion. I know this won't go down well but I felt like saying it when I saw him dropping them all at airport and saying he'd miss them.
If I was MP friend I would be telling her to pack her bags and go for good, KH us not worth the chaos he's dragged into her life. MP has helped raise B&J for years, providing care and a stable home life, treating them as her own and all she got was harrassed on her kids school yard to the point it went to court, accused on social media of being a child abuser by throwing pies at them, her every move scrutinized, every penny she spends counted by strangers, people begruding her a holiday with her kids. People calling her materialistic, all because she tried to do right by two kids that are not even hers.

I see this play out in real life with friends that are stepmums, they are expected to cook,clean, care, financially provide for stepkids but they better not have an opinion on anything or attempt to discipline the kids as they are not the "real" mother. They are called selfish for even wanting a single hour to themselves without centering the kids, all this over some bloke that is as much use as a wet paper bag. MP should absolutely not stop living her life with her two boys to suit Kipper, I hope she enjoys her break.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oooh wonder if the nasty Tattle rumour makers will get a mention
They probably will and there will be no mention of the fact that one of JJ's family said they were 'worried' and it 'wouldn't end well'.
Literally the words of his actual family, not nasty tattle trolls!

It reminds of that bit in Alan Partridge where he's reading a bad car review to his ex wife.

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 08.34.39.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.