Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an ex employee of BA I don’t know what you mean either. No such thing as air miles as an employee, same as you don’t get clubcard points working for Tesco either.

I dunno if I’m alone in seeing the dog whistle here.
I think what Art meant was perks/benefits, just worded it wrong

Reactions: 27
What a joke that she pursued education, got a Masters degree and a job with Children in Need - but still resorts to grifting.
Her influencer content is appalling - a picture of laundry detergents bought in Sainsburys? Who cares?
She must do no work at all in her day job with CIN.
She'll give up on influencing like she gave up on childrens clothing business and modelling - because she fails at all these activities.
She gives me severe second hand embarrassment. My toes went up my arse when she said “sainsbos”
---
As an ex employee of BA I don’t know what you mean either. No such thing as air miles as an employee, same as you don’t get clubcard points working for Tesco either.

Also an ex BA employee ( in the 90s)). We were not allowed to get any air miles or points of any description

Reactions: 17
Very likely, indeed. Maybe things are moving behind the scenes.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but couldn't MP have done a staycation with him and the boys so that Kieran could be included? Seems a bit sad to leave him alone for Valentines and half term. I'm sure the kids will have a ball but couldn't they have done summat closer to home as a family and still have had fun? He has a video waving them off at the airport and says that he's going to miss them so much. Sorry, it feels off to me especially when Kieran going through hell. Maybe I'm overegging it.
Has Michelle gone on holiday with the kids then? I'm thinking 'great - when Kieran gets to see Bunny next he can spend quality quiet days with her, one to one.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The comment that @WillowTree21 made about AFP and PP Fencing, that they used to walk naked around the house. Are they naturists?
Anyway isn't that really weird especially if you have young kids around? Sophie must have witnessed this as a child. Makes you wonder about that household.
Someone also mentioned that AFP used to flash from the window?

• Sick
Reactions: 16

What is the dog whistle?
It's been mentioned that KP works for BA , I was summising she got perks as a part of her job , I don't work in the air industry so used the term air miles , you are hinting

it's something else? Fair enough, I don't know the terminology, just trying to suggest why MP may be on holiday without K, there's no hidden message.?

Reactions: 29
So Krusties, I’m off work tomorrow as I booked the day off to follow ITs bankruptcy, that later got postponed and was too embarrassed to cancel it. Just spotted the HMRC story in DM 🥳. It’s gonna be a late one catching up on here and all the comments on there. But it’s also doing me a favour, as my hubby (who works nights and won’t get in till 3am) decided to lock our bedroom door to stop the kitten getting in, but did it today whilst I was at work and my key is in the bedroom 🫣🙄. My charger is in there too and I’m at 21%. Help! 🤣🤣
Just quoting myself to say now 1% already, how!!! 🤷‍♀️ and phone about to die. Byeeeeeee for now 🫣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
So just a couple of posts left as chatty member! Come on Alex give me something juicy to chat about 😋

• Haha
Love how in the first one the head is smelling a gold plated rose!
---

I just said the same thing, sorry!
---

It's crazy what's going on in the UK. My hubby has a RR Velar, and here in the US it's not at all expensive to insure! He pays around $1000 a year for it!
Agree, before the pandemic it cost 425 to insure my Q7 at the time & I did a quote yesterday...1189....madness!!
---
Oh dear Gary, linking Sociopaths and narcissists to Schizophrenics again. Schizophrenia is something completely different, it's usually inherited from parents for a start!

View attachment 2756815
View attachment 2756816
He can just duck off with his bought followers & Christmas cracker credentials 🤐🤨😏😒🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
The sun just catching up :ROFLMAO:

Has this come about because the forensic accountants found more income than she declared?

Reactions: 27
I'm just listening to pod, but just had to put this bit here, when they went to Karen's diner in Brighton, all the kids went (not H of course) but Jett's hat said 'a sperm reject' I'm absolutely horrified by this and they were laughing about it. SFP said it was awful but was laughing. :mad: (Bunny's hat said least favourite)

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
I'm just listening to pod, but just had to put this bit here, when they went to Karen's diner in Brighton, all the kids went (not H of course) but Jett's hat said 'a sperm reject' I'm absolutely horrified by this and they were laughing about it. SFP said it was awful but was laughing. :mad: (Bunny's hat said least favourite)
Definetly the actions of a good natural god mother ....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s Absolutely Wonderful @Jomo11
Send him our Best Wishes and I shall raise a Glass🍷🍷 or two to his Good Health
That Hospital took care of my daughter when she was diagnosed with a growth disorder They were Amazing 🤩 and they held off on hormone treatments which I’m Forever Thankful for
Many Congratulations 🥳 Mr Jomo 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕
Fabulous news indeed for The Family Jomo! Woo hoo!!!
---
hahahahaha thats about as close as the skank is EVER going to get to getting married again!
She looks like one of those bog-roll dollies

• Haha
This week's pod. 32 minutes ads totalling about 8/9 minutes!
Mentions she was in Liverpool at Christmas and then Newcastle, still no mention of the family Christmas get together. She's happy to be back home to the chaos of love, the kids, all her stuff, the dogs and horses (Me thinks she protests too much since the bailiffs visited and knowing she has given away the animals)
Love Island, still slagging off the Georgia's...GS her attitude is tit and it makes them ugly (mmmmm, yes KP, you should know)
AFP comes in, everyone is there, the crew, Princess & Ed, Jett, Jess & Lynne (so she's still about). She's had them for days, had them then they came back again (that really doesn't make sense!)
Cat jumps up.
Loving Love Island.
JJ rumours. She categorically (can't pronounce it) says she does not have a boyfriend, not with Carl anymore, she is just seeing a friend who is a man. She's single so can go and meet who she likes, when she likes. The media stirring.
There is no fued between her and Ella.
Then says about Karen's diner. With Rosie, James and their kids, so 12 of them. Bunny suggested going, she thought it would be boring, she wouldn't go again it was boring.
Bunny's hat said least favourite. Apparently they get you up, Bunny went up and they tried to get KP up, she was really embarrassed.
Now advertising their tour Katie starts singing. Family are going (says this every time then no one comes along)
AFP starts coughing, tells her to stop and be quiet.
Talks about what it's like in the industry behind the scenes, she doesn't know what it's like to do a 9-5 job, it's odd to her, the kids have been brought up with it, they are never forced on camera. She loves the camera crew.
She naturally does things now, she bossing them about, they tell he it's refreshing to work with someone who knows what to do.
Mentions the old shows, name drops Pete, at the end when her and PA had split, the managers edited the show to be biased.
Someone was coming at 10am to talk about starting her new book. (So all that bullshit about her writing it already was lies)
Then she's going to get nails, then lips (SFP says what again?) Princess & Ed are with her all day.
last night Bunny and Jett were playing a game daring to shave off eyebrows, Bunny shaved the end of hers off, but Jett wouldn't do his, so Bunny was crying, so KFP had to pencil in the tip of her brow earlier.
Listener questions.... One asks about bras, she's bringing her own range out. (Getting pretty boring now the number of times she has said that over the last few years)
The biggest misconception about her...Very misunderstood, very hard working, single mum (she didn't mention 5 kids) who runs the ship (very badly) everyone just wants, wants, wants off her, people try to goad her and affect her MH, she a true survivor, down to earth, she copes very well (mmmmm really!) and she's a funny bastard.
SFP mentions well we are in the top comedy podcasts.
What's the public reaction when she goes out? I don't go out in full makeup and little outfits for a reaction, I'm always dressed down and in my trackies, hoodies, I'm going out for a reason, like to the shops. People says she is smaller than they expect
Now on the beg to do Gogglebox.
Very boring life advice questions. SFP read one out, she hadn't even listened, so she literally had to repeat it all again, explaining the question. She didn't even say goodbye, she just rambles on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Recently the papers were full of stories about how Kate Garroway could be forced to sell her house to settle a £700,000 tax bill so hopefully they can do the same to skanky!
---

Given how much she seems to pay for fake SM followers that would be nothing!
---

Wasn't it one of the Thailand trips?
Not sure but didn't it make a HUGE thing about trying on these frocks when it took P to some sort of a costumier to find a gown for her prom last year? Not that P chose anything of course

Reactions: 18
I think someone said the purchase of the Isle of Wight house has been completed?
If so, why haven't PP Fencing and AFP moved in, and still in motorhome at MM? Is it because the house needs work, or are they supervisors for J&B?(if the latter, they're doing a tit job of it)

I don't understand this situation
I explained this in earlier threads. The house is being completely renovated.
---
Maybe he was supposed to go but he's seeing bunny now? Would make sense that he didn't want to spoil Michelle and the kids holiday and not let bunny down either maybe...I dunno x
More likely he has court cases/meetings regarding access/custody of J & B. That will be his priority at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Very likely, indeed. Maybe things are moving behind the scenes.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but couldn't MP have done a staycation with him and the boys so that Kieran could be included? Seems a bit sad to leave him alone for Valentines and half term. I'm sure the kids will have a ball but couldn't they have done summat closer to home as a family and still have had fun? He has a video waving them off at the airport and says that he's going to miss them so much. Sorry, it feels off to me especially when Kieran going through hell. Maybe I'm overegging it.
She could be working as cabin crew but has a long stayover so is taking them with her. They are adults, not soppy teenagers, and he could well have meetings and hearings booked in, I think it's lovely though that they work around the children's needs so well and give them so much love and best of all worlds, kids come first, not like Skankerella and her MEE MEEE MEEEEE attitude x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She could be working as cabin crew but has a long stayover so is taking them with her. They are adults, not soppy teenagers, and he could well have meetings and hearings booked in, I think it's lovely though that they work around the children's needs so well and give them so much love and best of all worlds, kids come first, not like Skankerella and her MEE MEEE MEEEEE attitude x
If you are fortunate to be in a position that you get heavily discounted travel then you absolutely should be giving the children the experience of seeing and travelling the world, when they are older they may not be able to afford it themselves ....

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This week's pod. 32 minutes ads totalling about 8/9 minutes!
Mentions she was in Liverpool at Christmas and then Newcastle, still no mention of the family Christmas get together. She's happy to be back home to the chaos of love, the kids, all her stuff, the dogs and horses (Me thinks she protests too much since the bailiffs visited and knowing she has given away the animals)
Love Island, still slagging off the Georgia's...GS her attitude is tit and it makes them ugly (mmmmm, yes KP, you should know)
AFP comes in, everyone is there, the crew, Princess & Ed, Jett, Jess & Lynne (so she's still about). She's had them for days, had them then they came back again (that really doesn't make sense!)
Cat jumps up.
Loving Love Island.
JJ rumours. She categorically (can't pronounce it) says she does not have a boyfriend, not with Carl anymore, she is just seeing a friend who is a man. She's single so can go and meet who she likes, when she likes. The media stirring.
There is no fued between her and Ella.
Then says about Karen's diner. With Rosie, James and their kids, so 12 of them. Bunny suggested going, she thought it would be boring, she wouldn't go again it was boring.
Bunny's hat said least favourite. Apparently they get you up, Bunny went up and they tried to get KP up, she was really embarrassed.
Now advertising their tour Katie starts singing. Family are going (says this every time then no one comes along)
AFP starts coughing, tells her to stop and be quiet.
Talks about what it's like in the industry behind the scenes, she doesn't know what it's like to do a 9-5 job, it's odd to her, the kids have been brought up with it, they are never forced on camera. She loves the camera crew.
She naturally does things now, she bossing them about, they tell he it's refreshing to work with someone who knows what to do.
Mentions the old shows, name drops Pete, at the end when her and PA had split, the managers edited the show to be biased.
Someone was coming at 10am to talk about starting her new book. (So all that bullshit about her writing it already was lies)
Then she's going to get nails, then lips (SFP says what again?) Princess & Ed are with her all day.
last night Bunny and Jett were playing a game daring to shave off eyebrows, Bunny shaved the end of hers off, but Jett wouldn't do his, so Bunny was crying, so KFP had to pencil in the tip of her brow earlier.
Listener questions.... One asks about bras, she's bringing her own range out. (Getting pretty boring now the number of times she has said that over the last few years)
The biggest misconception about her...Very misunderstood, very hard working, single mum (she didn't mention 5 kids) who runs the ship (very badly) everyone just wants, wants, wants off her, people try to goad her and affect her MH, she a true survivor, down to earth, she copes very well (mmmmm really!) and she's a funny bastard.
SFP mentions well we are in the top comedy podcasts.
What's the public reaction when she goes out? I don't go out in full makeup and little outfits for a reaction, I'm always dressed down and in my trackies, hoodies, I'm going out for a reason, like to the shops. People says she is smaller than they expect
Now on the beg to do Gogglebox.
Very boring life advice questions. SFP read one out, she hadn't even listened, so she literally had to repeat it all again, explaining the question. She didn't even say goodbye, she just rambles on :ROFLMAO:
Well, yet again DC, you took one for the team. What a boring, repetitive load of bollocks she's spouting again. Clearly Dumpling is primed in what to say. Probably has note's to look at, to remind her. How anyone could find any interest in this rubbish, just amazes me. Show's there are some very sad, weird people out there. More repeats of, books, underwear etc etc. The mutant was the one that wanted everyone to think her & JJ were an item. Set up pictures. She's trying to get publicity & cash anyway possible. How she can carry on, with all the negative court cases & actions, just baffles me. She's arrogant. She''s desensitized to the real world. I believe because she's been treated lightly on previous car crimes, been let off paying previous LTD company tax bill's, she thinks she is untouchable now. She's somehow managed to keep MM. I really, really hope she's in for one almighty fall. Think there's a lot of protesting going on in this latest podcast, DC,. Even as short as it was. That make's be suspicious. What do you think, having listened to the bone's of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.