Katie Price #356 Out with his bag, we call it a hag. Will he shag. No, probably gag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems strange that once she “kidnapped” the kids, B continued on at school but J was kept at home. Possibly because she knew that KH could have rocked up and just took them back if they were both together, in the same place. She knows KH well enough to know that he would never separate his kids and she’s played the game. If the shoe was on the other foot though, i could see her taking whichever one was “available”, especially if it was the lucrative one (by it, I mean whatever child, not derogatory ). The enabling that the lung thief does is revolting, especially towards the children’s fathers. She should be on her hands and knees thanking them for how they’ve raised those grand children, I don’t know what it would take for that old witch to finally see and acknowledge her daughter is the absolute epitomy of a scummy mummy

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just don't understand how more wasn't made about it in the papers!
They had 1 article about the bent social worker and that was it! To me that is MASSIVE news that a social worker in charge of children's welfare was proven to be corrupt and not only that but in the case of a 'CELEBRITY ' parent....why has it been brushed under the carpet, why are we not hearing if she's been charged with anything, why are these journalists not digging deeper into it, they post enough tit about the mutants body!!??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Those Price sister have questionable fashion sense. Why does Edna think this looks good enough to film and post? She looks like a woman.
I’ve said it before, this one absolutely bleeping rates itself. duck knows why !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm also confused about this social worker. Someone on here (Willow?) said ages ago that she (KP) had a friend who was a SW and we all presumed she was "just" being advised on how to play the system. We didn't know it was someone officially assigned to her case.
What an absolute tit-show.
Does anyone have any experience of how on earth the authorities will be able to "de-program" Jett to believe that his father is not the ogre KP has painted him to be?
I also suspect she (Katie) has been forbidden from showing Jett on SM. Surprised she is complying, to be honest (and she pushed the boundaries yesterday with that fairground ride) but it makes sense to me that he should be protected. I mean, obviously Bunny too should be protected but her issues are different from his, I think. I SO wish he could be in school - the care and support he would receive in that lovely-looking village primary will far exceed what a large comprehensive will be able to next academic year (when he will have been out of school nearly two years!!)
Hopefully it isn't a postcode lottery but secondary schools do have resources that primary schools don't.
They will usually have settling in periods for vulnerable children, so they have a few days the week before term starts , small groups getting used to the layout of the school and routine.
They have better pastoral care and intervention techniques.
She really is a narc to not even reflect for a moment why he is anxious , if keeping him from his dad is the best thing for him? Surely she can see the anxiety started then. . She will never change but I hope that poor boy does and thrives at secondary school.

Reactions: 27
It seems strange that once she “kidnapped” the kids, B continued on at school but J was kept at home. Possibly because she knew that KH could have rocked up and just took them back if they were both together, in the same place. She knows KH well enough to know that he would never separate his kids and she’s played the game. If the shoe was on the other foot though, i could see her taking whichever one was “available”, especially if it was the lucrative one (by it, I mean whatever child, not derogatory ). The enabling that the lung thief does is revolting, especially towards the children’s fathers. She should be on her hands and knees thanking them for how they’ve raised those grand children, I don’t know what it would take for that old witch to finally see and acknowledge her daughter is the absolute epitomy of a scummy mummy
Absolutely I bet if kieron ( I know he wouldn't) said you keep bunny and ill have jett, one of kps minions would be driving jett to kierons within seconds and she'd never bother with him again, he'd be 'out' like junior

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hopefully it isn't a postcode lottery but secondary schools do have resources that primary schools don't.
They will usually have settling in periods for vulnerable children, so they have a few days the week before term starts , small groups getting used to the layout of the school and routine.
They have better pastoral care and intervention techniques.
She really is a narc to not even reflect for a moment why he is anxious , if keeping him from his dad is the best thing for him? Surely she can see the anxiety started then. . She will never change but I hope that poor boy does and thrives at secondary school.
Hopefully some of his friends from primary will be going to the same secondary school, I don’t know the details so could be too far away. However, the older teenagers in that school will be more aware of who “the mother” is and I hope J is protected from any sort of piss taking from them. Hopefully he’ll thrive once he’s out of that house, like others have said I really don’t know how she’s got away with isolating him the way she has. Does anyone actually think he’s been “home schooled” (unless visits to salons are part of the curriculum) 🤔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This is a really tricky and grey area. I’ve worked in children services and have friends still in it. The system is on its arse; not enough social workers and too high a need. The primary purpose is also to keep families together. However, children literally been kept in unsuitable homes because there are no foster carers etc.

I can only make assumptions obviously but firstly, it is INCREDIBLY hard to remove a child. You wouldn’t believe what it takes. Her stopping contact with the kids is a private law matter and not something social services would get involved with unless their is evidenced harm to children. Not sure if this has been covered before on here but my friend lives in the next village and knows Kieran and apparently the “incident” she refers to was pictures Kerian took for his OnlyFans were taking in a nursery setting (NO suggestion children were involved.

I basically think, from a childrens services Stand point, it will have gone something like this - incident, SS involvement, Price uses parental responsibility and “safeguarding” the kids to stop contact, Price will have protective factors such as family involvement etc, the kids love her etc. Let’s not forget what a pathological manipulator she is. She got an experienced social worker to start working for her ffs.

It’s completely tit, but like I said, the entire system is on its arse.
Not saying your friend is lying if they have heard things but those things could have been inaccurate or even made up.
Kipper Price HERSELF originally said she took the kids because there was an incident and video involving J&B and someone that wasn't Kieran. So why would the story of what Kieran's supposedly 'done' change so much? I would guess any rumour about photos is the latest one and has come after rumours of a video with pudding throwing, a gun allegation, a stalking allegation etc. None of these have 'stuck' or been valid reason for KP to keep the kids as they all seem to be inaccurate.

Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 11.33.22.png

Last edited:
As I understand it, both Jett & Bunny returned to school when KFP arrived back from Thailand. But Jett said & did things that worried the school & KFP was called in, (don't think Kieran was asked to attend :mad: ). From then on, KFP stopped Jett going to school. Stopped contact with football & his friends. I can't go into the why's & wherefore's of what I was told, ( it was all a bit 'sketchy' in my mind anyway), but 100% KFP didn't want Jett blabbing anything more. This is also why I believe, she has tried to stop Kieran of all contact with Jett. Making false accusations was another way of achieving this. I do believe much of what F4J have said, in as much as those 2 children have certainly seen & heard things going on in MM/holidays, that are inappropriate for young kids. Certainly, KFP behave's sexually & inappropriately where men are concerned, even in front of the kids, & P & J saw & heard way too much as well. Luckily Peter stepped in & saved them. I'm sure this disgusting woman, can't keep Jett away from his daddy & authorities forever. Kids will have their say to someone eventually. Please God soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I'm confused also, I don't know how taking OF photos in his kids rooms without kids present would get him into trouble. I think the poster gave the info in good faith to be fair, I'm just struggling to see how this could be true and could stop him seeing J&B. Especially as V&A stayed with him so he was considered no risk
They wouldn't normally. It's how much someone like KP exaggerates and possibly getting a child to say something more serious happened.
I think KP probably invented hundreds of 'complaints' to lob at Kieran. She would also be telling anyone she can he has done terrible things and then rumours get around. This latest one could just be a rumour or it could be one she started and did try and get investigated.
We've seen how some of the allegations were investigated. It seems she can say whatever she wants and Kieran gets penalised.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Yes. She told Jett that Kieran has a new family now with Michelle & doesn't want to see J & B. That was how it all started with her stopping the 2 kids seeing their daddy, when she eventually decided to return from Thailand. She has poisoned that boy's mind. Frightening him by telling lie's about Kieran, with the gun story. Making Jett frightened to live in the MM, ghost stories etc. The shocking things he has seen/heard, with fights, her off her face etc etc. The poor lad already had anxiety issues before all this. She's just played on his problems & made him a nervous wreck. Removing him from school, from his friends, from his football, everything he knew has been taken away from him. In my book, this is emotional abuse. No other words for it. This is why it's so bloody upsetting that this bent Social Worker has been complicit in the whole sorry tale. Bad enough KFP has brainwashed that poor boy (and Bunny), but for someone who should be a 'professional' has also enabled (and still is), inappropriate behaviours towards a young child. :mad::mad::mad::mad: How can this damage be repaired? Loads of counselling? God only knows.I'm not a professional in child psychology, but to me, the only way forward would be for Jett to be gradually removed completely from KFP, given help from the right people & returned to Kieran. No 50/50 access.
I will also add. Crawl has played a part in all this too. He knew what KFP was saying & doing. He may not be a father himself, but it's shocking he stood back & allowed this dreadful alienation of the kids from their father to continue. AND, don't let me even go there with what I think about the PRICE clan's involvement in all this.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This sum's up poor Jett:-

Children who have been emotionally abused may: lack confidence and have low self-esteem. be withdrawn and very quiet. experience mental health issues.

Effects of Childhood Emotional Abuse

Children who experience chronic emotional abuse can suffer from anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, PTSD and suicide. Childhood emotional abuse is strongly correlated with depression, anxiety disorders, attachment problems and substance abuse.
100% agree with your posts this morning Willow, and sadly I think hearing about what she has done to J and the way the system has been working throughout this case, I’m gearing myself up to accept the courts will go in her favour 😔 They will not want to split the children up, so KH may not even get 50/50 custody, due to Skank instilling in J a refusal to see his Dad. I believe he will win access to B, and J when J is ready to see him, but that means both children will have so many difficulties going forward, I really fear for the further damage she will do to them 😔

Skank has already totally changed them from the children they were when they lived with KH, it will get worse. Skank’s making/made B a mini-me, sexualised beyond her young years 😔 with a sassy attitude. I used to say Skank was just a feckless useless mother, but she’s more than that, she’s a f*cking evil piece of 💩 mother, desiring to harm and hurt the father of her children. B & J are collateral damage in her overriding hate at seeing him having moved on with a new happy life beyond her. She must have her revenge.

Skank has done so much damage, J already had anxiety issues, and is now a withdrawn lost child, taken out of education, away from his friends, the sports and fun activities he enjoyed all gone, left in front of an IPad all day, and traipsing around watching madam get pampered. I don’t believe he receives any home education, she’s done a complete number on him and will continue to do so, just breaks my heart how she was enabled to do this, and judging by the comments from people still working within the system, will not be stopped. Seriously how has J been allowed to drop out of school in this way, he’s so behind other children his age now, he’s not catching up that lost time especially with a mother wishing and being allowed to continue his estrangement from a normal life.

The only hope I can see they have from being totally removed from her malign influence, is for her lifestyle to take her down, the ❄ and partying is going to increase with new boy Kryten in tow, Either a serious health incident takes her down or she does something so abhorrent that the courts have to act for the children’s safety. Yeah I’m a bleak Kylie still, I’m happy KH at least has access to B, but it’s not enough to help those children, she is probably going to get what she wants unless she seriously f*cks up in some way now 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
As I understand it, both Jett & Bunny returned to school when KFP arrived back from Thailand. But Jett said & did things that worried the school & KFP was called in, (don't think Kieran was asked to attend :mad: ). From then on, KFP stopped Jett going to school. Stopped contact with football & his friends. I can't go into the why's & wherefore's of what I was told, ( it was all a bit 'sketchy' in my mind anyway), but 100% KFP didn't want Jett blabbing anything more. This is also why I believe, she has tried to stop Kieran of all contact with Jett. Making false accusations was another way of achieving this. I do believe much of what F4J have said, in as much as those 2 children have certainly seen & heard things going on in MM/holidays, that are inappropriate for young kids. Certainly, KFP behave's sexually & inappropriately where men are concerned, even in front of the kids, & P & J saw & heard way too much as well. Luckily Peter stepped in & saved them. I'm sure this disgusting woman, can't keep Jett away from his daddy & authorities forever. Kids will have their say to someone eventually. Please God soon.
Your version is exactly what I believe, ( I always trust your posts ) jett says too much when with normal people ( not the clan or KPs minions) so can't be trusted to leave the MM prison. So she's just keeps him hostage for as long as possible, poor poor boy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
JJ's not interested in that old munter... Unless it's got a dick. He's a knob jockey.

• Haha
  • Wow
Get in....!!

But JJ’s co-star Georges Berthonneau exclusively tells Closer he’s not convinced the couple will have a happy ever after.
He reveals, “JJ is the biggest ladies’ man. He’s made a ton of money, so he only hangs out with models now. Katie will be obsessed with him – she’s known to love Essex guys and he’s all about that vibe. She’ll end up heartbroken because he definitely won’t be in it for the long run. He’ll want a younger, newer model soon enough.

He says, “There’s no chance he’ll fall in love with her, but she’s definitely his type. He won’t want to have a family with her. He’s a really nice guy but he only hangs out with celebs. He didn’t go into MAFS for the right reasons. On the show, he was called the ‘Sociable Loner’ – he has all these friends but he’s really calculated. He was close with all these people from MAFS but now he’s only in touch with Luke [Worley].”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
A real big worry for J is sexual predators now. He us, unfortunately, an easy victim now. I remember watching an interview with a (reformed?) child predator, telling parents how to look after their children. And he was saying how he would target those with low self esteem/ confidence. Children whos parents weren't interested in them. And it terrifies me for J. I remember when they went to Thailand with the thing, and I used to worry about who they were being left around out there. When you stop and think about it, its so scary. Skank has no mothering skills, she isn't fit to be a mum and protect those children. She's just a selfish, narcissistic, evil spiteful c***.
I don't know how us strangers seem to care more about those kids than her and the price clan. Awful, get them back to the safety ans warmth of their loving dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Get in....!!

But JJ’s co-star Georges Berthonneau exclusively tells Closer he’s not convinced the couple will have a happy ever after.
He reveals, “JJ is the biggest ladies’ man. He’s made a ton of money, so he only hangs out with models now. Katie will be obsessed with him – she’s known to love Essex guys and he’s all about that vibe. She’ll end up heartbroken because he definitely won’t be in it for the long run. He’ll want a younger, newer model soon enough.

He says, “There’s no chance he’ll fall in love with her, but she’s definitely his type. He won’t want to have a family with her. He’s a really nice guy but he only hangs out with celebs. He didn’t go into MAFS for the right reasons. On the show, he was called the ‘Sociable Loner’ – he has all these friends but he’s really calculated. He was close with all these people from MAFS but now he’s only in touch with Luke [Worley].”

That’s 3 more of Madam’s strict rules he fails, this chap ain’t gonna work is he, even a fake relationship has to abide by Madam’s rules, he’s failing most of them, he’ll be gone soon….

IMG_6517.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
wtf are those lashes!!!
Those lashes are ridiculous for a woman of her age. You expect young teenagers who are experimenting to have them, but they look ridiculous on her. Maybe it's not helped with the massive duck lips and offensive eyebrows. All together it's actually tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My ex wife was like Skank in being a sociopathic narcissist who revelled in parental alienation with my son. I remember when he was about 6 or 7 a story came out about sexual satanic abuse. It worried me that much that she may jump on that band wagon I only bathed him when my partner was there and she was with me when I kissed him goodnight. This is how paranoid it can make you. As a celebrity I think SS are frightened of her and just let her carry on. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Those Price sister have questionable fashion sense. Why does Edna think this looks good enough to film and post? She looks like a woman.
Christ, did she actually choose the migraine wallpaper and B&Q coving? Those horrible pictures are going to look awful too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.