Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Private2407

Chatty Member
So Chloe Ferry has split up with her fella. I wonder if he's been caught acting as a tampon extractor for madam.

Interesting how one of the reasons quoted is that she's fed up with her living rent free in her mansion. As opposed to her mate skank, whose ex husbands are living rent free in her head.
Where's the announcement A.S??

Reactions: 8

MrsMarvelous

Can’t wait to see what she does with the kids tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after, and for the next 8 years …being a good parent has to be longer than a day and a couple of snaps at a roller blading rink or at a fun fair…. Sorry but I am calling it! There is absolutely no way this facade will continue! Hopefully bunny will continue to rebuild her relationship with her father and her brother and this means that KP will have to continue to keep up with proving she is equally as good a parent and although not an ideal situation at least the kids are not housebound and having a little bit of fun!!
Not sure what's going on, is Bunny and Jett have a falling out? Is that ex SS worker still employed by KP? Can't KH
Hope he's still laughing after he's stuck his wick into it and ends up looking like an extra from Resident Evil.
How long till JJ gets the Turkey Teeth! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7

helptheaged

VIP Member
Helena we go back a while and I do feel uncomfortable saying this, and I didn't mention it at the time because I gave the benefit of the doubt. But the fundraiser is for KH to get his kids back from KP so I do feel this is on topic. People have donated tens and twenties and the bracelet was 5k fron Van Cleef and Arpels and the gift bag was posted. It was genuine. I think that's absolutely shocking behaviour when there is a charity collection going on and I don't know who's at fault (maybe KH felt under pressure to provide, or maybe MP was unawares). I'm not sure who to blame but that would look appalling under the 'newspaper test'. I'm not suggesting KH has misappropriated funds, I fully believe DC when she says every penny has been used wisely and that he has put more in. But I don't see how this is right
As the gift bag etc was posted did it say ad ? Or if they posted pictures of bracelet and gift bag with name on they got it at a discounted price ?

• Heart

dippydoodum

I'm also confused about this social worker. Someone on here (Willow?) said ages ago that she (KP) had a friend who was a SW and we all presumed she was being advised on how to play the system. We didn't know it was someone officially aligned to her case.
What an absolute shit-show.
Does anyone have any experience of how on earth the authorities will be able to "de-program" Jett to believe that his father is not the ogre KP has painted him to be?
I also suspect she (Katie) has been forbidden from showing Jett on SM. Surprised she is complying, to be honest (and she pushed the boundaries yesterday with that fairground ride) but it makes sense to me that he should be protected. I mean, obviously Bunny too should be protected but her issues are different from his, I think. I SO wish he could be in school - the care and support he would receive in that lovely-looking village primary will far exceed what a large comprehensive will be able to next academic year (when he will have been out of school nearly two years!!)
So was KP and the social worker friends before she was assigned to KP case do you know?

She must spend a fortune on eaten out and. Takeaways I mean sheese for lunch your looking at about £100 for two, Indian takeaways not cheap takeaway most nights I bet she spends about £500 a week on them more so because her house is full of hanger ons looking for free ride btw no sign of her in Leigh today
I don’t mean to be rude and forgive me if I’ve missed something, but why would she be in Leigh?

Reactions: 5

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
KH Hair transplant consultation? That’s a bit of a shock I think to all those who have contributed to the go fund me for the extortionate legal fees ? Knowing I have spent 15+k on family court cases sacrificing holidays , family outings and other luxuries I do find that slightly bad taste … I know I’ll probably be jumped on here for saying this , but no matter how much I support those kids being back to their dad , I dont agree with that as the cost of hair transplant is 1000s and if legal case still not concluded then KH still will need lots more funds to fight it , but if it’s all concluded now then yes I guess he can most certainly treat himself !
I thought the hair-transplant thing for Kieran was A JOKE!! (??)

Reactions: 5

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Until your NEXT very last word no doubt! What's your take on KATIE going on holiday at half term, WITHOUT any of her kids, whilst declared bankrupt with a second bankruptcy looming and no actual work imminent? That would be more relevant to hear about, rather than posting about 2 people who seemingly are unliked by yourself, who work for their money and who, occasionally, get gifted lovely stuff in exchange for advertising products.
I hate KP and hate the fact she selfishly holidays without her kids. I hope the kids return to KH and MP home.
The bracelet wasn't gifted. It certainly wasn't tagged as such.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Are You seriously telling me to get a grip?😂

I despair with this thread and hardly post anymore. I've never told anyone what they can or can't post either...if I did I'd be on here all fucking day telling people to stop talking shit!
Correct, yes I am. Because taking a screenshot of someone’s IG post is not stalking 😂😂😂 but when I said about people telling Mrs B what to post, I didn't mean you. I was just replying to your stalking comment.

Reactions: 3