Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Long time lurker but genuinely can't stand this bitch! The kids need to be with their dad & she belongs in a cell.

After reading about that young girl (Katie Allan) that unalived herself in prison for a first driving offence all I could think was & that plastic deformed thing hasn't even seen the inside of a cell despite her driving record being as long as the Pan American Highway!

How, just HOW does this rancid cockjugglingthundercunt get away with so much? It's infuriating, also I'm a Virgo & looks like they have murderous tendencies so probably why I get so fucked off with this hotdog lipped twatwaffle!

The whole dubai thing will be a portapotty trip because let's face it no one finds it remotely attractive & will pay for it to model out there. The dubai nutjobs with too much money & very loose bowel movements probably have bets on how much shit it will take to cover phil & grant!

Skank, if you read here then give those animals to a good home before you kill them...coz let's face it your track record with animals is on par with an abattoir...give those kids back to their dad where they will have a stable upbringing & not some latchkey kid existence because you're too busy with yourself, yourself & oh look yourself to give a shit about anyone else & for the love of fucking Martha sort yourself out. You look like a fucking walking autopsy with all those scars, you're not attractive inside or out...absolutely rotten to the core with zero redeeming features.

Rant over. I shall skulk back to my lurking place now I've aired that, feeling a bit better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Just wanting to check I've got our court system figured out correctly.
1. Mother has access to her kids restricted to supervised access.
2. Mother doesn't return kids to Father.
3. Mother makes accusations against father.
4. Police and SS are informed
6 All accusations against fathers are proved to be untrue
7 Kids are left with a known Cocaine user, know for Parential alienation, and wanting her kids to be feral, with no structure in their lives, even keeping one child from education for over a year.
8 the father has to sit back and watch all of this happen, caused by a woman who has admitted to having to attention weekly therapy sessions.while it also came to light that a corupt SW, DL was sacked for unprofessional behavior and reporting lies in favour of the mother.
9 Father is out 10's of 1000's pounds in legal fees to try to get his children back and into a normal save loving home.
Yes our legal system makes absolute sense and protects vulnerable children...not.
When this is all over Kieran rightfully needs to sell his story on his fight for his kids, hopefully what payment he gets covers his extremely high legal costs. Including taking out a restraining order on Katie Price.
Then Kieran and Michelle can start to rebuild their blended family again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Think my friend is on a mission - She sent this to local paper's with the picture attached :

I thought you would be interested in this.
I live just outside of Godshill & much of my family live on the Island. It's difficult for residence & businesses to find work. Many of my family have to travel to Hampshire/mainland for work, now & over the years.
Then a friend sent me this picture, absolutely fuming.
Kate Price, the ex celebrities father & mother are moving to Gurnard & he is advertising for work with his fencing business. Posting messages & pictures on social media sites.
It's bad enough for established fencing companies, without him coming over trying to take business. What a damn cheek.

Then she's sent this (with picture) to local fencing companies :

Pretty sure you won't be happy that Kate Price's (ex celeb) father is moving from mainland to IOW & is touting for business on Social Mafia for his own fencing company! Disgusting, especially as it is hard for established businesses to find work. I myself have to travel to mainland twice a week for my job, as do other family members. I know other fencing companies have already contacted the local papers. Should run a story about this despicable man.... see picture. So arrogant.

And she's contacted local IOW facebook site's
o_O :ROFLMAO:

Said she already has a reply from one of the fencing companies, who is very angry, but he was already aware ! The business owner has also contacted local press.

She was correct in what she said to me. Think as it's a small island, most people know each other's businesses & try & work together. Mr PP WILL NOT be welcome. GOOD. Him & his harridan wife should have helped those 2 young kids. Rotten to the core.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
'A source told The Sun: “They’ve met a few times and are texting each other constantly. She’s really into him - this is the first man she’s actually been interested in since Carl.”''

Kipper translation - She's obsessed and she won't leave him alone. She's already doing the 100s of messages, next it will be climbing through his window, threats to kill and accusations he's stolen gym equipment and has abandoned Harvey.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
As some of you know, I previously worked on behalf of local authorities as an in-house barrister. I left in September and joined the NHS (patient experience- ie complaints that end in litigation)

The NHS are in the news every day. I can say, hand on heart, that social services are not fit for purpose, and there will be a scandal in the next few years - It's shocking how children and vulnerable adults are being let down. I always thought the NHS were in dire straight, but local authorities are at breaking point.

No wonder J&B are being neglected.

I spoke to David Johnson tonight- FFS

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

WillowTree21

VIP Member
3 weeks? Best way to confirm this relationship? Can someone check Companies House, any new joint business venture been launched yet? KPJJ Inc or PriceyJJ International perhaps?? 🙄🤭
---

Do we really think she's oblivious to the damage her actions cause?
Honestly I don't.
I think she knows EXACTLY what she's doing when her actions cause harm.
She's that dead inside, it just doesn't affect her.
She doesn't care about anyone or anything. I don't think she even bother's about herself now. Lack of hygiene & dressing like a tramp, seem's the norm to her, the last year or so. I know she get's all the pampering etc, but that's what she's used to. She's like a robot. No emotion, no tender feelings, She thrives on anger, spite & viciousness. The older she get's the more nasty & dangerous she become's. Hell bent on revenge & dissing her exes. I believe her brain is also now cooked, addled & damaged too, from drink & substances. I can imagine her shouting & being rude to everyone, including Social Services, school, financial investigators, police etc. She doesn't care how she conducts herself, because she's arrogant & self centred. The children/animals are just accessories/possessions, there for her bidding for photo opp's or in case of J & B revenge against Kieran. I think Leandro saying her 'brain isn't wired correctly' was so spot on. She is unhinged, ignorant, but more worryingly, dangerous. I'm sad to say, I don't think she's finished persecuting Kieran yet. The more things negative that happen to her, could be BH, the angrier she get's. Very worrying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

mrspig99

VIP Member
Have you seen this.

You fucking cunt.😡
Well I guess that confirms what we all suspected, that Tank is no longer with her. What a bitch! We all knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with a young puppy and give him the training he needed, I just hope he has gone to a good home of someone who will really love him and give him the attention he needs. The Sun have really gone for her in this article though haven't they? Basically calling her out and saying that the pets are just accessories for her to use on SM for likes ( a bit like her kids really). That's why she's always saying she wants another baybee, the youngest kids aren't so little and cute anymore so she needs another baby for likes on SM. Disgusting creature.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sorry but the lawnmower gets me every time,😁😁did she have sunstroke or something to ever think this was a good look? 😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😅🤔😁
I’ve stated this before, but the lawnmower photos are my favourite pics she’s ever done, they will never stop being funny 😂

This actually happened to me once. I was having a bad day, popped into my fav bar, ordered a gin, sat there trying to forget my crappy day and suddenly thought of them, a smile appearing on my face, knowing however 💩 my day, I have never done anything as ridiculous as having those photos taken, thinking they looked amazing and sold them to Backgrid to be published in a national newspaper 😂 Not joking, I do return to them occasionally and they always make me laugh hysterically, just google “‘Katie Price, lawnmower’, there they are, the whole set, a woman so deluded she actually thought that was a sexy look, oh Skanky what a twat you are, but I have to say those photos pick me up when I’m down, OMG I’ve found a use for you 😱😂

I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

3944234E-A321-4405-B9BA-2E89220B0550.jpeg

This one just kills me, she let that be published 😂..

21BDC0BD-7054-469C-A4CD-A85009378993.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Thanks for your votes for my thread suggestion.😘 As a special thank you i'll be doing an episode of,,,#ASKSTAN on Wednesday 31st at 8:00 pm were i'll be answering all your questions on model railways everything from 0, 00, N gauge and track layout and scenery building. Thank you once again. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

DC16

VIP Member
This photo was in The Sun, is that a horse on the right hand side ( near the stable) and some sort of metal fence put over one entrance near the annexe?

View attachment 2729796
Yeah there are 2 horses by the stables. All that are left.

Weird having that fence up too.

Hope ‘channel 4’ caught the bailiffs raid on film as they are there everyday filming after all 🙄 or maybe Junior captured it on his phone camera. Katie was probably at the gym or having some self care or maybe at the Priory on her weekly therapy, or down at St Catherine’s volunteering, my money is on she was doing her degree for the paramedic course with her vape in one hand and a rolled up £20 in the other ❄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Trouble was Alex took.her court for showing explicitly private videos to others yet she claimed she hadn't but then thinks it is okay to show her friends etc. I remember that Jemna Lucy saying that skank showed the videos on her home cinema to a group who were horrified that skank was actually overly pleased with showing it to them..
If thus was a bloke who did the same thing he be locked up
Everyone she knew at the time were shown the video. I wouldn't be surprised if she's still got it loaded on one of the phone's she keep's in a safe. She is very sick & dangerous. Thankfully Alex had the gumption to actually do something legally & won the case, even if he didn't get his money (which is shocking considering how she's living & spending like a lottery winner). He also has an restraining order (think it's still valid) against her. Wonder if she breeched that when she was dissing him & Peter at the panto ?
EDIT to say ; Leandro was mortified about her not only having the Alex video, but that she was showing everyone & anyone. He came from a good family & thought it was all totally unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

SC1990

VIP Member
Sorry Smillie.... had to be done. I wonder if Kylie could sue for defamation of voice...?!!

I went to this panto on Sunday night...she was absolutely off her tits 🤣❄ coming onstage wiping her nose, forgetting her lines....and the singing...ohhh the singing

• Haha
  • Heart

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
She talks bollocks all the time, it's 'pay attention to what I say, not what I do'. She has the mentality of a stalker ( fixated and obsessed) and what she does is post-separation abuse. She smeared Alex, she smeared Kieran in the same way. They have done nothing illegal in their private lives yet she tries to publically shame, humiliate and blackmail with private information, she even takes it to police and the courts to continue her abuse.
It's a terrible injustice what people like her get away with. There are coercive control laws but so few cases get prosecuted on psychological abuse alone.....even with female victims!

I also find it infuriating that after years and years of her doing this stuff. Most people forget what she did to Alex. Only the abuse of animals and the kids gets a decent amount of the public to take notice. She's a dangerous abuser but it's so overlooked because she's female.
That court case detailed transcripts made for such interesting reading and really showed the actual scale of what she did to Alex over many years , I hadn’t realised she had sent or shown the video footage and photos to so many different parties , including Alex new partner at the time Chantelle , her family and also shown to bridesmaids / friends at her wedding to KH , also Leo Penna was the one who alerted Alex to what she has stored on her laptop , and Alex also had an unknown male try to blackmail him who said he had come into possession of that KP laptop , all so shocking
Just shows how bitter she is that even at her wedding to KH she was still out to humiliate an ex when she should have been enjoying the best day of her life ! Also the transcript mention she was drunk on many occasions when showing them, including the channel 4 audience , again why on earth does channel 4 still get involved with her after that!
Her so called fans and new men need to do a bit more research!

• Angry
  • Heart