Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skank saying in the podcast she's single again or "not with anyone now" so doinking skank and being seen in public with the mutilated mutant was to high a price for 15 mins of fame for JJ, the fame hungry twit must have had his reality chip re-installed or just couldn't face the amount of piss his mates were taking out of him.🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2729196
I bet they ran their fingers through each others wigs and thought better of it when they came loose
---
Oh dammit - I thought it was Feb 15th, grrr. :confused:
I think thats Crawls birthday ....
---
She 'wonders' lonely as a cloud.... looking for daffodills.... not realising its a little too early for them....
(Wordsworth would turn in his grave....)
A cloud that can't take off because its wide enough but too heavy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The hotdog bit comes from this vid, I can't take the credit for hotdog lips!
---

Why does she look like she has a dick stuck on as a nose?
Is it a false nose, totally different colour to the rest of her. Skank probably got it from a Mr Potato Head game. She found when she did the charity shop community service.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Apologies if someone else has posted this. I looked and couldn’t see. Seems bailiffs have taken some of the trollop‘s cars

Wonder what cars were taken? She can't drive but has 8 cars!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wonder what cars were taken? She can't drive but has 8 cars!!??
Looks like all that is there are AFP’s motor home, PFP truck and probably one of her staff’s car…
Maybe when the first picture was taken some of Carl’s cars and visitors, as I’m not sure all were all hers. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Beetle and Suzuki gone and her RR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Looks like all that is there are AFP’s motor home, PFP truck and probably one of her staff’s car…
Maybe when the first picture was taken some of Carl’s cars and visitors, as I’m not sure all were all hers. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Beetle and Suzuki gone and her RR.
SFP, Fiat 500x
The white minivan is gone as well
I Love it @DC16 🤣🤣🤣 Don’t ya Love It Lol 😂
Reckon that’s why she was doing TikTok upstairs last night as it’s obviously Bare after the Baliffs have called again 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 48
SFP, Fiat 500x
Reckon that’s why she was doing TikTok upstairs last night as it’s obviously Bare after the Baliffs have called again 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍
So they have taken things and this is just the start, loads more money for her to find
I am very curious about why she thought she was in court
Or did she say that because we have said that she never turns up at court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A few people have posted pics of celebs who are older than the Skank but look much much younger and better. I stumbled across a pic of Carol Smilie the other day. She is 62 and has aged very nicely. Mind you, she isn’t a complete bleep though, and I’m sure it’s Skank’s cuntiness that also makes her look extra
E4311D1F-E169-4ED3-B4C1-FFDA235E12ED.jpeg
grotesque.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
At least one - possibly two horses still there 😫

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What about her fleet of mobility scooters and lawnmowers only used once for staged publicity shots so must be in better condition and worth more than a fleet of pink rust bucket death traps. 🤣
Screenshot_20240201-210324.jpg
Screenshot_20240201-210955.jpg
Screenshot_20240201-210755.jpg
Screenshot_20240201-210353.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
This just popped up on my SM😬
Eight were Gemini's!!
Skank is a Gemini🤔🧐
For balance I should add I'm Gemini too 😏
Not had any murderous feelings, at least not till I found out the truth about the Skank🤬
Happy to see there’s not one Aquarius there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did they find the hidden Pink Ferrari she apparently was having custom made, that she supposedly hid somewhere in outbuilding? She never had this car - more smoke & mirror, bull💩 from her. https://www.kentlive.news/news/celebs-tv/katie-price-splashes-out-179k-6911437#

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What black Range Rover did she have? Hard to tell from the aerial photo but it looks like the one SB reported missing!

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 21.17.29.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 21.17.33.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 21.19.19.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
SFP, Fiat 500x
Fiat 500 is AFP’s car.
---
They took loads of furniture too. Probably why MM looked bare🤣. Wonder if they took AFP’s bureau she gave KFP, when the ‘quiet’ room was done up by Channel 4?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is it only me or has the DM taken down the 2nd picture of the MM where it shows only a couple of cars and the motor home outside? 😏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.