Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
You ate talking about a bloke who got married TWICE to strangers on a TV show because he wants to be a zlebrity ... as close to the plughole as she is ... kipper is a leg up as well as a leg over to this twerp

You know they don’t actually get married though right ?!

Reactions: 10

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Shes done fuck all for any of her kids only uses them to make money and use them against their fathers who have in the whole apart from DY who i 100% believe he rrfused him access to H when she split up from PA she stopoed him seeing him as well shes a fucking shit mother everything is all about her always has been wtf would want to be with her now with all her baggage and dramas lol hope any new eggs just use her and shes left a loney bitter old cunt which is how sociopathic narcissist end up she a twisted and bitter cunt
---

I would like to see The Behaviour Panel on YT anaylize her lol they are brutul and normally spot on or Peter Hyatt body language and behaviour expert lol
---

Like always she will ignore it and say shes being trolled
---

Id like to think so surely they have enough evidence to remove J&B immediatly from her so called care
Omg Peter hyatt would have a field day!

Reactions: 10

dippydoodum

Feels like a good time to post this. I hope I’ve done it correctly x
---
Oh the link didn’t work sorry
---
---

Oh the link didn’t work sorry
Maybe this will? https://gofund.me/2057b442

• Heart
Reactions: 9

scannertd

Has CF had a recent breast augmentation, scars look fresh.
Seriously , if it was me I would not be showing off my scars like that, not classy.
Screenshot_20240131-000401_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Mich1969

Chatty Member
Wow lots of Virgos on there, interesting! No Aquarius though ( my sign)
---

Even if she did take Bunny to Thailand all she would be doing with her is trailing her around nail bars, hair salons and tattoo parlors, so how is that different to what she normally does? Normally when you take kids on holiday you take them to see the sights, or to a water park or the beach. Still I guess we know what happened the last time she went to a water park so maybe she avoids those now!
---

Even if she did take Bunny to Thailand all she would be doing with her is trailing her around nail bars, hair salons and tattoo parlors, so how is that different to what she normally does? Normally when you take kids on holiday you take them to see the sights, or to a water park or the beach. Still I guess we know what happened the last time she went to a water park so maybe she avoids those now!
What happened at the water park?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

MuddledWater

Is it only me or has the DM taken down the 2nd picture of the MM where it shows only a couple of cars and the motor home outside? 😏

Reactions: 6

Mich1969

Chatty Member
So if it is this JJ guy he's just been diagnosed with T1 diabetes and raising awareness etc 🤔 don't think she like him stealing spotlight on important issues she knows nothing about - his focus has to be on her solely I can't see her enjoying sharing his friendships with his fellow mafs ladies
A
My mum likes him he's not my usual type 🤣
And my parents actually get on well with his mum and dad, which is a first.

Reactions: 6