Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it difficult to even leave pets with family for 2 weeks whilst on holiday so mainly have uk breaks so can bring them with us
We were the same when we left our dog for 1 week with a family member whilst we were on holiday. We usually take him away with us but we had to fly so couldn’t that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As some of you know, I previously worked on behalf of local authorities as an in-house barrister. I left in September and joined the NHS (patient experience- ie complaints that end in litigation)

The NHS are in the news every day. I can say, hand on heart, that social services are not fit for purpose, and there will be a scandal in the next few years - It's shocking how children and vulnerable adults are being let down. I always thought the NHS were in dire straight, but local authorities are at breaking point.

No wonder J&B are being neglected.

I spoke to David Johnson tonight- FFS

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Looks like she’s been having a well deserved self care day 🙄
IMG_2071.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
As some of you know, I previously worked on behalf of local authorities as an in-house barrister. I left in September and joined the NHS (patient experience- ie complaints that end in litigation)

The NHS are in the news every day. I can say, hand on heart, that social services are not fit for purpose, and there will be a scandal in the next few years - It's shocking how children and vulnerable adults are being let down. I always thought the NHS were in dire straight, but local authorities are at breaking point.

Having worked in public sector for a very very long time, I think both are as equally stuffed and up tit creek, along with Police, Fire, Dentists etc........

The sad truth for B&J is that they are continuing to be let down, even though it's now known about L and how she's Team KP and not acted in the best interests of B&J. This should have been resolved, SS should be rectifying that wrong on the double.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How long before she grifts some more lipo, the stomach is looking more rotund even with those awful tats. tit diet and peri menopause is taking its toll.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Aah….you may well be dealing with me and my husband in the very near future then…serious complaint went in early last year…dragged on for ages but now they’ve admitted wrongdoing I’ll be going for them big time!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Aah….you may well be dealing with me and my husband in the very near future then…serious complaint went in early last year…dragged on for ages but now they’ve admitted wrongdoing I’ll be going for them big time!
Don't give up - Request every available internal and external complaint available. Then, if unsatisfied, proceed to litigation. Try Avma - they are independent and will give you a list of accredited solicitors. And all departments have a litigation/compensation budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Is it Lou that owns lastudio,, she must be losing thousands in lost earnings,, skanks in there getting freebies 2-3 times a week and every time she is there isn't another paying customer in sight. Begs the question does Lou having skank advertising the work she does on the mutant actually bring in customers and coin or is the salon a front and providing another service. 😎

Reactions: 39
Quick everyone, sign up to the VIP podcast access, throw your hard earned coin at this sort of scintillating content 🤦🏽‍♀️

Honestly I despair that anyone would pay these two idiots for this garbage, it really is brain dead listening for the brain dead, performed by the brain dead 🤦🏽‍♀️

F400A7AE-37FA-4791-A0FB-1B5309E4FA7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
IMG_2839.jpeg

Oooooh Dame Edna Sophie Pricey, as if you didn’t know 😂😂😂
---
Unless she’s thick as tit and thinks Krusty is a new name for herself 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.