Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Tank definitely with Electrician, I believe Rita has one too.
Imagine an electrician coming to your house and you just give them your dog?! It’s bleeping wild behaviour, especially when she keeps acquiring more!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I remember watching that JJ on married at first sight and his intro video made him out to be some self assured, big shot business man but as his character unfolded on the show, he seemed very dull and basic!
Show him some big titties and inflated lips and he's happy! (unless they've got a dick too - he wasn't totally sure about that!) Well, that may be Kipper's downfall in this relationship - we all know she's got a dick as she does like telling people to suck it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
3 weeks? Best way to confirm this relationship? Can someone check Companies House, any new joint business venture been launched yet? KPJJ Inc or PriceyJJ International perhaps?? 🙄🤭
---

Do we really think she's oblivious to the damage her actions cause?
Honestly I don't.
I think she knows EXACTLY what she's doing when her actions cause harm.
She's that dead inside, it just doesn't affect her.
She doesn't care about anyone or anything. I don't think she even bother's about herself now. Lack of hygiene & dressing like a woman, seem's the norm to her, the last year or so. I know she get's all the pampering etc, but that's what she's used to. She's like a robot. No emotion, no tender feelings, She thrives on anger, spite & viciousness. The older she get's the more nasty & dangerous she become's. Hell bent on revenge & dissing her exes. I believe her brain is also now cooked, addled & damaged too, from drink & substances. I can imagine her shouting & being rude to everyone, including Social Services, school, financial investigators, police etc. She doesn't care how she conducts herself, because she's arrogant & self centred. The children/animals are just accessories/possessions, there for her bidding for photo opp's or in case of J & B revenge against Kieran. I think Leandro saying her 'brain isn't wired correctly' was so spot on. She is unhinged, ignorant, but more worryingly, dangerous. I'm sad to say, I don't think she's finished persecuting Kieran yet. The more things negative that happen to her, could be BH, the angrier she get's. Very worrying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Ooooph. Comments are dire.... and I'm pretty sure they're not all from us...!!

I havnt seen one thats positive 🤣🤣🤣 bet shes pissed at all the comments anybody know if shes been seen since her pantomine "up norf" or is she laying low til the latest storms pass
---
I remember watching that JJ on married at first sight and his intro video made him out to be some self assured, big shot business man but as his character unfolded on the show, he seemed very dull and basic!
Show him some big titties and inflated lips and he's happy! (unless they've got a dick too - he wasn't totally sure about that!) Well, that may be Kipper's downfall in this relationship - we all know she's got a dick as she does like telling people to suck it!
Another flop like SB was on Love Island walked into the glass door then nobody picked him 🤣🤣🤣 so off home he had to go with his nasty underbite

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I havnt seen one thats positive 🤣🤣🤣 bet shes pissed at all the comments anybody know if shes been seen since her pantomine "up norf" or is she laying low til the latest storms pass
---

Another flop like SB was on Love Island walked into the glass door then nobody picked him 🤣🤣🤣 so off home he had to go with his nasty underbite
No no
Old bunny cuddles is there...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine an electrician coming to your house and you just give them your dog?! It’s bleeping wild behaviour, especially when she keeps acquiring more!
Everything in her life seems throwaway to her she never looks after anything all her places have looked like she needs to get the people in from Hoarders house was ok when she was with PA but still cluttered and i cant remember them showing the uostairs much and the old documentry when she was jordan and b4 she had Harvey was a complete dirty rank tip she treats all her cars the same in her mind its easy come easy go even when she was with PA it was always him running round after the kids while as usual she was getting hair make up nails surgery and teeth done not to forget shopping shes not changed still all about her the horrible skanky bleep

Reactions: 35
She doesn't care about anyone or anything. I don't think she even bother's about herself now. Lack of hygiene & dressing like a woman, seem's the norm to her, the last year or so. I know she get's all the pampering etc, but that's what she's used to. She's like a robot. No emotion, no tender feelings, She thrives on anger, spite & viciousness. The older she get's the more nasty & dangerous she become's. Hell bent on revenge & dissing her exes. I believe her brain is also now cooked, addled & damaged too, from drink & substances. I can imagine her shouting & being rude to everyone, including Social Services, school, financial investigators, police etc. She doesn't care how she conducts herself, because she's arrogant & self centred. The children/animals are just accessories/possessions, there for her bidding for photo opp's or in case of J & B revenge against Kieran. I think Leandro saying her 'brain isn't wired correctly' was so spot on. She is unhinged, ignorant, but more worryingly, dangerous. I'm sad to say, I don't think she's finished persecuting Kieran yet. The more things negative that happen to her, could be BH, the angrier she get's. Very worrying.
Does anybody remember when she was in mediation with KH about the kids she was late rude couldnt remember J&B birthdays and was on the phone to KB shes never had any respect for anybody or anything shes a spiteful nasty bully

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Does anybody remember when she was in mediation with KH about the kids she was late rude couldnt remember J&B birthdays and was on the phone to KB shes never had any respect for anybody or anything shes a spiteful nasty bully
Yes and I remember discussing birthdays and she said she didn't care about seeing them then. I wasn't sure if they were talking about their own birtdays or the kids but either way what a witch.

Reactions: 29
I've been a firm believer in KH keeping his mouth shut about her for the sake of the children but I honestly wouldn't blame him if one day he decided to spill the beans about her, his patience is incredible. I'd have gone on a rampage especially by now!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I just don’t understand people wanting to be sssociated with her after all the headlines re let’s, kids, driving offences etc. not to mention the clear use of alcohol and drugs. I wouldn’t be seen dead associating with someone like her
True but most of us aren't fame hungry wannabe's 😅 that's all they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
---

She supposed to be doing a live tonight with that love islands antons mum and brother..she will be up for that...talking about herself etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
JJ didnt get on with Ella in the end because of the outragious loud behaviour and flirting with other guys when drunk 🙂
Plus Ella had top notch surgery and was 20 years younger.
Its not looking hopeful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been a firm believer in KH keeping his mouth shut about her for the sake of the children but I honestly wouldn't blame him if one day he decided to spill the beans about her, his patience is incredible. I'd have gone on a rampage especially by now!
Didn’t Michelle post about telling all once the big court case was over?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Honestly, I don’t believe there’s a new egg, I think it’s all smoke and mirrors with another media bleep, and some amateur tip offs to the red tops to promote this new “venture” which will also piss Sinky off in the process. People of her ilk will do anything to stay “relevant” on social media. Sad bastards.
I think it's either for publicity or she is obsessing about him and trying to snare him. She likes to announce commitment publically to try and force people into things ( Las Vegas wedding, babies with Crawl etc).

I think it could backfire though. He's younger than Carl was when she met him and it's just so obvious these days she a sad old hag who likes to get her claws into young men....even if people don't read the F4J stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.