Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
We are racing through threads right now.

@Stan Butler won the title, I had to make a couple of changes as it was a little too long, sorry Stan x

@SmillieKylie I’ll leave the recap to you if that’s alright? You know how awesome you are 😘

Well Krusties, the Skanky crazy train keeps on rolling, so I guess we’ll have to keep tattling.
Thank you Janie Day, I can’t do a full recap, the last thread is impossible to satirise 😁 she was just a complete parody of herself, I mean how to you take the piss out of that club outfit…I mean 🤦🏽‍♀️….

E2FDF9CF-8249-4A94-9024-4DAE79CD480B.jpeg

Basically, Skank made it through Panto, the cast and audience said she was amazing, the paid-for with freebies reviews also said this, but we saw the videos (murdered a favourite Kylie song of mine 🤬) and was so wooden with her delivery of the lines, she was as was to be expected, dreadful, but no one cared. Luckily we also had a Tattler in attendance, and the they wrote us a review, it was the only truthful review, fab stuff @PurpleLennie ⭐ (90 reactions, it was appreciated 🥳😁)

42E0533A-781B-4815-8457-308E27A5E04B.jpeg

Stunning and brave….

3474D626-57DE-4914-9DAE-52F9C4D6DC8A.jpeg

Saturday night Chloe Ferry, Darth and various Geordie Show people went to see the Panto, they were all shitfaced, screaming and praising the Skank, they even sang along very badly but it drowned out Skank’s singing, so that was a plus.

The calm before the storm…

1265D3DC-5E17-4D7F-8952-4BBF021A86F6.jpeg

Suddenly it all went quiet, no more posts from the drunken entourage, it was all shutdown, but we later discovered the Skank hadn’t disappointed, as she went to the club in one of her most ridiculous outfits ever, oh it was a classic, oh how we laughed as the deluded twat thought she was still 18, competing with the younger Geordie Shore girls, it wasn’t a pleasant sight 🤦🏽‍♀️……

B76CBDE4-8FF4-4D4C-B6A4-EC208F4F4E5B.jpeg

Meanwhile SadBoy does appear to have gone for good, but he’s completely disappeared, apparently lurking around Essex hiding 🤔

Where’s Crawl, can you spot the little f*cker, he’s In here somewhere, though the upload of the photo has made the pic all blurry, so he’s very hard to find I think…..Where’s Crawl ? 🤔😁

29A8E36B-5511-4084-B6F2-F32F76750437.jpeg

So Skank returns to the MM, we believe many of the pets have been removed and found new homes, we are so thankful about this🙏🏾

Skank’s next stop are the plasterclasses with P, will P actually do them 🤔

E040346F-3E7A-47E9-A4EA-EEC4414D848B.jpeg

Finally I was personally heavily traumatised as Skank sang Kylie’s ‘Better The Devil You Know’, at The Panto. It was tragic, appalingly bad, and it was made far worse as she changed the lyrics to say ‘The Pwicey is back again’ at one point 😱🤬

I was quite upset about this, absolute sacrilege, but it was quite a good thing in the end, as I binge watched some Kylie over the weekend, and I laughed watching Kylie sing the same song to a packed Arena, while Skank was just shuffling around on what looked like a small stage to a few hundred people. It really shows her level now, oh how I smirked, who’s smug now Skank, that would be me 😁

How Skank actually was…..

B22853E5-BE51-4ABC-9616-39DC4E628A6B.jpeg

How Skank thinks she was below 😁

This is how it’s done Skank. Kylie at Earl’s Court, she played there 7 times, I went to 6 of those nights, I sound unhinged, I think I was a bit, well I was only 28 and I took a different person with me each time, cost me a fortune 😁 but they were her best ever gigs. The Showgirl tour was just amazing, the costumes incredible, it was perfect, Kylie at her peak, yeah Skank you’re so not Kylie, the love for her here is crazy, you’ve never had or will ever have that adoration Skank 👊🏾😁 In your dreams Skank, you are not worthy of singing Kylie. I love this performance so much and to think only 2 months later she was diagnosed with cancer, but she beat it 🙏🏾 she’s a fighter is Kylie, here’s a clip of Better The Devil as it should be done 💖….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
He thinks i can sing, he thinks i look half my age, were getting tattoos of each others faces. 🤣🤣🤣
He is so caring, he’s donating his nipples for me. We’re going to Turkey together for surgery. I’ll get his nipples and he’s going to get my leftover earlobes grafted in their place. Then I’ll be able to listen to his heartbeat all day and night.

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
Well she's barely paid anything off in all the time of IVA & Bankruptcy, so I think they'd want proof. I bet she's gutted she's had to come home to the kids & MM. AFP been cracking the whip getting the lackie's to clean it up before the mutant arrived back. Don't know why, as soon as it walk's through the door, the stink & flies will return & clothes will be chucked out of cases onto the floor.

I’m sorry, but I did say this before. This is a pattern with all the pets. Kittens, puppies. Once they get bigger, she doesn’t want them. She uses the poor animals like accessories. But it’s a waste of breath. Nobody will do anything. They can die, be killed, given away, thrown out to try & fend for themselves. Yet not a single animal organisation does a thing😡. She seem’s untouchable with everything. Car crimes, animals, poor children. Arrogant, immoral, dangerous bitch.
Interestingly , sadly so, but I was reading an article about the book that Hugh Heffners wife Crystal has written about life with him at the Playboy Mansion. He was a huge Narc, the Mansion although opulent was pretty mucky and mouldy. He kept a cage with 2 lovebirds in but they kept dying, nothing was ever said to Heff, staff just quietly replaced them. After a while Crystal examined the cage , turns out the water bottle was broken so all the birds were dying of thirst😰😱😠🤬
No one ever questioned him, they just put more birds in there😭😣
No wonder Skank got on well with him, both amoral, self obsessed animal killing Narcs!! 😤😡😠🤬

• Sad
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So bit confused but if i've got the meaning of the smoke and mirrors tiktok bollocks...
Skanks exhausted with relationships but is broody but single.
JJ confirmed the story in the press that he had met up with skank and they started texting.
Luke his mate said "I'd keep quiet about that mate"
My conclusion is skanks offered it to him on a plate JJ has dipped his wick now skanks constantly love bombing him and trying to snare him into a relationship and going public with it, meanwhile seems JJ seems to have cooled off and is playing hard to get now he's come to his senses his mate Luke is now taking the piss out of him and saying " you shagged it your a laughing stock" 🤣

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Have you seen this.

You fucking cunt.😡
Fab news as far as I'm concerned
1 tank has left that hell hole
2 the sun re run all the pet horror stories to keep it fresh in the publics mind

Just a few more to be removed soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 57

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Doing the podcast later today apparently
HaHa she is deffo bored of doing these dreadful podcasts, this working malarkey is getting to her isn’t it, she just chatted 💩with Chloe on TT, playing those dumb online battle things instead 😁

Skank also said she couldn’t wait to finish selling TT stuff as well last night, she is bored of that now 🤦🏽‍♀️

She‘s just a totally unprofessional lazy feckless piece of 💩 Turns up to the last Panto a week late, everyone else working hard all week in rehearsals, Madam just swans up with three days until opening night, doesn’t learn her lines and is carried through the production by the rest of the cast.

She turns up late for plasterclasses, and let’s no forget brings out a calendar a month after the year has started, she just can’t be bothered doing anything properly, including looking after her children and pets. All allowed to run feral, she puts zero effort into anything she does, even now down to dressing slovenly with appalling hygiene, the list goes on. How the f’ck does she still have fans 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
She’s got an announcement to make about her music in the next couple of weeks 🙄 is that cos Pete recently announced stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

DC16

VIP Member
Wonder what cars were taken? She can't drive but has 8 cars!!??
Looks like all that is there are AFP’s motor home, PFP truck and probably one of her staff’s car…
Maybe when the first picture was taken some of Carl’s cars and visitors, as I’m not sure all were all hers. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Beetle and Suzuki gone and her RR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
So if it is this JJ guy he's just been diagnosed with T1 diabetes and raising awareness etc 🤔 don't think she like him stealing spotlight on important issues she knows nothing about - his focus has to be on her solely I can't see her enjoying sharing his friendships with his fellow mafs ladies
But then she will develop it and the docs will say its the worse case of diabetes ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 55

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The pod has been recorded. Wonder what riveting content there will be this week? 🙄. Obviously just a rush-job
I feel sad & sorry our DC has to keep taking one for the team & listening to the slurring foghorn, sucking it's teeth & sniffing And the bland dumpling umming & ahhing. But I just can't listen to it. Just looking at either of them make's my stomach turn. Anyway, I like the humour DC put's into the premise & summary of the waffle & lies Dumpling & Sniffer spout. I wonder what sad bastards are out there, really waiting in happy anticipation for the next podcast update. People like BunnyCud's & BaldNorman/Rodney, or whatever his name is. o_O :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

JerseyJoyce

I may be seeing things but looks a bit like more graffiti!

View attachment 2729829
I just can’t believe her family all think the state of this place is ok. I’m having a mare at the mo in my little 2 bed semi after the November storm here which was the most frightening thing I think I can ever remember. I have lost tiles flashing and guttering and windows smashed in and still waiting on repairs. Then to top it all the bath and toilet both decided to flood my kitchen. I’m living in a state of chaos and a constant battle with my insurance company. It’s draining mentally and physically. I have no idea how she just ignores it all. I’m worn out after 3 months .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Probably to piss Emily off. She'd be like "Me and Pete are friends, so I can come round and flash me norks'. "lighten up Emily, me and Pete are crazy and he knows it'.....Off in another room Emily is phoning their lawyers about a restraining order 👀😆
Well her pretending to be leaving Pete's (stalking on a drive nearby), showing her tit's, just proves what an ignorant, desperate, uncouth & uneducated moron, she really is. Then we have the professional, educated, intelligent & ladylike Emily - No way would Peter ever be tempted by whatever Price tried to do. He wonder's himself, 'whenever was I thinking to marry this awful thing'? His family tried to warn him, but he did't listen. He has 2 beautiful kids from KFP, but it was a HIGH price to pay. Trouble is, he will always be linked to her one way or another. Imagine when Princess or Junior get married & both families do get together! Bad enough KFP on her own, drunk & drugged up making it all about her & off her trolley - jeez, doesn't bare thinking about o_O

• Haha
  • Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Oh dear the comments on this latest DM article are BRUTAL!

"Baggage? She's got a whole luggage shop"

"The understatement of the century. More baggage than Heathrow."

I bet down below looks and smells like a battered old suitcase that’s been around the carousel at Mumbai International for a decade?"

"too much baggage. She would need to take out a mortgage for the excess baggage charges. The woman is a complete car crash."

There's also quite a few mentions of the F4J article too.

• Haha
  • Heart

JerseyJoyce

Imagine an electrician coming to your house and you just give them your dog?! It’s fucking wild behaviour, especially when she keeps acquiring more!
And to think I only gave the spark my old fridge freezer and some wine glasses when he did my kitchen. Never thought of offering him the cat….

• Haha
Reactions: 53