Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lurker here. I know all the rules wrt keep it on tattle, but Ofcom are surely the place to report the absolute failure by the platforms such as tiktok, YT etc to respond to fears that young children are being exposed?

Also, your MPs should be contacted, if you feel as strongly as some clearly do, and should be asked to bring your worries to the attention of the appropriate Ministers that (these) children are at risk, and that in this instance particularly, the SS are failing in their duty of care, and need investigating before we reach, again, tragically, the "lessons need to be learned" stage.

My 2p, back to lurkdom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

tracey3871

VIP Member
Have you noticed the Daily Fail has some articles as 'M+' or 'Daily Mail plus' now ... they think people are going to to pay £4.99 a month subscription fee to read their rubbish ! People only read it because its free, its dreadful, the journalists can barely string sentences together 😂 😂 😂 I bet Kippers dwindling appearances remain free on the sidebar of shame ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
I find it mad that, KP has had the MM for so long but Sophie had to buy some shitty little flat
Someone once worth ehem '40 million' yet couldn't give her family members a leg up on the property ladder( not saying its anyone's job to help families out financially but the way they try to portray this loving sister act on the podcasts....)
I mean she could have cleaned the anexx out for them to rent that on the cheap to save up for a tidy house. And KP could have used the money to pay off some of the poor sods she owes money to.
I just find the dynamics of that family so fucking weird, they're connected through cover ups and money and fucking people over rather than through love and support like the average family.

• Heart
  • Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I am sure it is very convenient to swerve family court given she is a bankrupt because conveniently her excuse would be couldn’t possibly appear in family court over few few weeks because I am working far away and I would be breaking terms of my bankruptcy by failing to earn £££ to pay off my creditors etc etc …. It would be difficult for a judge to hold her in contempt if it meant placing her in danger of breaking other legal arrangements, so hence why she is more than happy to still have that bankruptcy status !
Well she's barely paid anything off in all the time of IVA & Bankruptcy, so I think they'd want proof. I bet she's gutted she's had to come home to the kids & MM. AFP been cracking the whip getting the lackie's to clean it up before the mutant arrived back. Don't know why, as soon as it walk's through the door, the stink & flies will return & clothes will be chucked out of cases onto the floor.
Have you seen this.

You fucking cunt.😡
I’m sorry, but I did say this before. This is a pattern with all the pets. Kittens, puppies. Once they get bigger, she doesn’t want them. She uses the poor animals like accessories. But it’s a waste of breath. Nobody will do anything. They can die, be killed, given away, thrown out to try & fend for themselves. Yet not a single animal organisation does a thing😡. She seem’s untouchable with everything. Car crimes, animals, poor children. Arrogant, immoral, dangerous bitch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Muchly thank yous for the kind comments.

Can't stand the biatch, literally boils my piss everytime I see it's Face, I say face i mean it looks more like a bag of smashed crabs rather than a face. Her arse must be jealous with all the shit that comes out of her mouth too.

I do love reading here, you guys are fab & I so so hope them 2 little ones are back with their dad soon...where they belong being looked after!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seems plenty of backlash to skank incoming from dog lovers from everywhere..Edna has a job cut out deleting this lot over 200 + so far 🤔 calling her evil
Noticed this yesterday, the F4J posts went nowhere, there was little engagement with them, half the problem being the allegations were vague and nonsensical, but gee this story about her abandonment of her pets has gone viral ! It’s everywhere, online comments in the media, Twitter (ain’t ever calling it X) FB, IG, even Tacky Tack, she is being heavily condemned, this has really got traction, even I was surprised to see the hate this has generated for her. I do believe the UK public are very big animal lovers, she is getting hammered and people won’t forget, anyone thinking of platforming her will get people unloading on them about this, we really are seeing the public saying enough now. She”ll still have the brain dead fans, we’ll still have idiots like that Panto cast supporting her, but watching the reaction to this, she’s done now. This has gone viral, finally we can see massive negativity come her way. A god day, most of the pets out of danger and Skank is getting destroyed, hurrah 🙏🏾

Might add just seen Pete Ya Cunt (still can’t believe that’s a wig/weave, whatever it is he has, looks real to me 😁) on GMB talking about the video he’s involved with regarding online bullying and access for kids. Seems it’s aimed at teenagers, mainly as younger kids shouldn’t be online as Skank allows. There’s a scandal waiting for her if knowledge ever becomes widespread about B & J and what is happening to them in the future. I am starting to believe the tide is really turning on her, she is under heavy attack over her treatment of her pets. Tick tock Skank, your feckless uncaring selfish ways have been exposed, a majority of the public are seeing you for what you really are, the animal abuse is just the start, Edna/Jess will be like King Canute trying to fight off the condemnation, her socials are being swamped with big criticism. At last we have a viral attack on her 🙏🏾😁

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
So she DID get rid of him because he lost his initial puppy cuteness and oh dear - she couldn't deal with training him! :mad:
Pisses me off so much 🤬
Neither of my ponies currently look cute, think swamp donkeys but I am not giving them away.
My poor dog has a poorly tummy and we're cooking her rice and chicken to make her feel better. My pets are family and I couldn't imagine giving any of them away because they don't look cute on Instagram.
In the words of our Dolly she's a cunt !!!
And a pic of my 7 stone of floofy cuteness 😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 61

WillowTree21

VIP Member
That's just what I said at the time. She called it frog to try to protect the kitten, maybe just don't get it in the first place!!
If she cared for Harvey at all she wouldn't keep getting pets, he hates noise, new things and chaos. So what does she do she puts him into noisy, new chaotic situations then wonders why he smashes things!!
It's worrying having pet's around Harvey & her. She is affectively admitting he harms animals, from what I read on comments, about her latest video (sorry I didn't listen to it). He has hurt animal's in the past. A small kitten or dog wouldn't stand a chance. But it's pointless saying anything because no animal organisation will step in & stop her getting 'pets'. I 100% know a lot more animal's have been injured or died in her home's :mad: , I won't say in 'her care', because she DOESN'T CARE. These small creature's are toy's to her. Again, sadly, they'll be discarded within a year, if they survive that long:sick::mad::cry:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Another reminder of her appalling pet history.

Only said a few weeks a go a dog is for life I would never sell my dogs. LYING F'ING BITCH :mad: :mad: :mad:
So true DC,it’s like that Awful Alison Hammond taking over from dear Paul re Battersea,she said on This Morning she’s never been an animal person,also laughed at a viewer regarding a poor Ill dog,she laughed DR Scott scolded her.How can they chose her to takeover Paul’s place,mskes my piss boil.😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

DC16

VIP Member
Podcast run down, they only managed 27 minutes.
Technical fuck up is the term her computer got um broke at Christmas 🤥 come on KP tell everyone how it really got broke and why..!
Then she ‘lost’ her phone.
Got back from Newcastle on Tuesday after 11 hours in the car, but seemed to have made it to LAStudio to get hair done. 🤔
It’s really echoing
Panto was amazing…. 🙄 the drag queens are such funny bastards. She was complete opposite to what they expected, blah blah blah..worked hard, learned the script, she doesn’t know why people have that conception of her because it’s just not true. She couldn’t go out for drinks and that as she had to be professional.
SFP wants to talk about the catsuit, she was only out with CF an hour and a half as she was knackered, rehearsals were long. She liked having the apartment to herself, there were no kids, no dogs 🙄 can’t remember the last time she was on her own. She prefers singing to the acting, she belted them out, now on the beg for a west end show.
Discussing Love Island. She’s not a fan of Georgia S, not much personality. Then talking about another Georgia saying who hasn’t she shagged in there…. Errr pot and kettle Katie love, you’re a fine one to bleeding talk!
Katie is now farting. She upset Amy and made her cry being as horrible to her. Bitch.
Says she thought she had court today.
SFP has been sick, been getting shitty random emails from journalists, just fuck of everyone. 🤣 she’s due on her period,
KP says SFPs attention span is nothing, but she meant stress levels. Mentions her meds. Amy chatting in the background. SFP says Amy is passive aggressive and flips.
SFP on about her wallpaper 🥱
Has a day off as she thought she had court gets a mention again, so she’s going to the gym and going to get her nails done. Trying to get the clan to come to the live pod tour.
More SFP house stuff….
Albert stuff… KP has gone very quiet must of fell asleep as she’s bored.
Stuff KP has been watching on tv…😴 says people can be evil, (you don’t say! Think you are pretty evil tbh)
More Albert stuff 🙄
KP hates health visitors
(Now a shopify ad, very badly narrated by them) Then another ad so that used a couple of minutes up.
Mentions again she’s got a day off, nails, has to wash ‘this bit of hair’ she might ride horse. Filming tomorrow. Must be for C4
Alberts routine.
She’s not with anyone now, getting all these offers to go up to London, but she can’t be arsed, prefers her bed. Like comfort.
Life advice questions. Pretty boring. Feed keeps breaking up.
Then someone said saw her in panto and someone has booked the pod tour, but prob just a fixed question. All boring.
It’s hard work being a mum, respect to single dads… when you have a baby it’s a team effort… makes it a better environment.
The end.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
If I was a guy who did work for her and she said 'which DOG do ya want?'
I'd choose Tank too. Would I want HER, hell NO!! 🤭🤭🤣🤣

IMG_2240.jpeg

I saw a comment on the DM the other day in response to this photo.
The comment was …

‘I thought these types of dogs were banned in England and Wales now?’

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
So bored of all her lies...

Been filming for C4 for forever
Training to be the paramedic
Is getting her driver's licence back soon, just admin...
Her Youtube is coming back
Going to be on TT and Facebook live EVERY DAY
Is going horse riding today
Is keeping the MM pristine
She gets therapy every week
She volunteers weekly
She never cheats
She never lies
The media lies
She's got something exciting to announce
She would never sell/give her pets away
Never trolls anyone else and is in the final stages of Harvey's Law & Track a Troll
Making a film about her life
Is bringing new music out (and she can actually sing)
Never lets people down by cancelling work
How she never drinks or does drugs
How she is working hard to pay back her creditors
No one know who Jordan is
That she is a great cook
How she is getting back into shape by going to the gym and eating healthily
That she's found 'the one'/is getting married/going to have another baby
That she is giving up vaping
She is bringing back her perfume/underwear/homeware/swimwear/pjs ranges
All 5 kids live with her
She's a great mum
She's a great business woman
That she is going to sell her KP Equestrian stuff on TT
That she's looking for a shop
She's been r*ped a 'few' times
She's had kidnap threats (but can't remember how many)
She's written 54 books, there is another autobiography on the way
She's minted
She's seeing Harvey next week
She owns her MM and no one can take it away from her
Blade was killed on purpose and she is investigating it
She's been in the Industry 30 years
Make the annexe into a club for the kids
Launch a Pricey Academy
Do up the pool, Love Island style
Convert the containers in the garden to mini homes
She's scared of needles
She pays for everything
She never receives her post
Filming a reality show for OF's
Her ex's use her name for stories

The only thing that is true is that it's a self care day, every day...Hair, nails, lashes, brows, massages, sunbeds & lip filler

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Wouldn't be surprised if AFP had a hand in that too. Apparently she made pervy Paul get rid of that lovely bulldog they had :mad:
Yep Mr PP loved that dog. AFP didn't want him to keep it any more & said he had to get rid of it. He should have dumped that old, spiteful Harridan, instead of the dog. A very weak, under the thumb man.

• Angry
  • Sad

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Mine too….the big 6-0 😫🤣. Happy birthday….see ya at Dial Post 😉
Happy Birthday Connie, hope you are having a great x

I’m lurking as Skank is doing my head in. I can just about read about the cunt. I’m feeling such an impotent rage against the bitch, poor Kieran I can’t imagine all he is feeling.

I can’t understand how the frumpy dumpling can stand by and do nothing. Mr Jaynie’s niece was a teenage single mother who had a very dysfunctional upbringing that repeated the pattern with her baby. She’d taken the baby on a night at the pub, handed the baby to whomever offered to have it, got drunk, went home. She woke up in the morning and didn’t know where the baby was 🤬. Fortunately for her, her friend had taken the baby home, but mum had no idea. I called SS as no one else was doing anything about it. MrJaynie’s family didn’t take too kindly to my actions and made it very clear. Fuck em, I faced the consequences from them, but I reported her again and again. I’m a grown up I can take the nastiness and ostracisation, that child’s safety was more important than their feelings - I was scared we would read about the baby’s body being found before the mother even noticed it was missing. Hear that you fucking foul, frumpy dumpling when parents aren’t stepping up then the people around them have to. Consequences be damned, that’s the price of being an adult (pun intended). NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR NIECE AND NEPHEW’S SITUATION AS YOU ADMIT TO READING HERE, ALSO GET A FUCKING SENSE OF STYLE YOU FRUMPY, UGLY, BADLY DRESSED, BEIGE BITCH.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Only fans shoot,,,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you mean your off to some semi detached house to 90's pose in some underwear in the blokes living room then have the pictures filtered and photoshopped to fuck and back then do a staged bin walk later like the last shoot you did.🤣

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
And I predict that he will be the biggest she's ever had.....
He's the one, he's got his own business, he's a millionaire, he pays for everything, he puts me in my place, hes not fame hungry, were having kids together, were engaged, were getting married, my family love him, the kids love him, H already calls him daddy JJ, hes buying a house for us to live in with the kids there is probably something i've forgotten. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
And The Mail’s version
Trouble is, Price is crafty & knew the bailiff's were coming. So it seems Mr PP moved items out before. Some taken to Price's brother's house (assume jewellery/bags etc) & took larger items to the storage centre where Mr & Mrs Price have there furniture stored, for the move to Isle of Wight. I bet that was why they were on the 'beg' for a removal van, nothing to do with The Dumpling moving home. Mr PP couldn't afford to be seen loading the mutant's belongings onto his flatbed truck - too obvious.

• Angry
  • Wow