Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels like a good time to post this. I hope Iā€™ve done it correctly x
---
Oh the link didnā€™t work sorry
---
---

Oh the link didnā€™t work sorry
Maybe this will? https://gofund.me/2057b442

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This photo was in The Sun, is that a horse on the right hand side ( near the stable) and some sort of metal fence put over one entrance near the annexe?

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 21.35.29.png

Reactions: 17
This photo was in The Sun, is that a horse on the right hand side ( near the stable) and some sort of metal fence put over one entrance near the annexe?

View attachment 2729796
Yeah there are 2 horses by the stables. All that are left.

Weird having that fence up too.

Hope ā€˜channel 4ā€™ caught the bailiffs raid on film as they are there everyday filming after all šŸ™„ or maybe Junior captured it on his phone camera. Katie was probably at the gym or having some self care or maybe at the Priory on her weekly therapy, or down at St Catherineā€™s volunteering, my money is on she was doing her degree for the paramedic course with her vape in one hand and a rolled up Ā£20 in the other ā„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I feel a little cheated. The original photo they've used was taken years ago. So they can't really say what's gone on that day from comparing the photos!

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 21.40.32.png

Reactions: 23
Yeah there are 2 horses by the stables. All that are left.

Weird having that fence up too.

Hope ā€˜channel 4ā€™ caught the bailiffs raid on film as they are there everyday filming after all šŸ™„ or maybe Junior captured it on his phone camera. Katie was probably at the gym or having some self care or maybe at the Priory on her weekly therapy, or down at St Catherineā€™s volunteering, my money is on she was doing her degree for the paramedic course with her vape in one hand and a rolled up Ā£20 in the other ā„
No, silly , Joonya was ā€œ outā€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahhhhhhh, apologies I see what you mean. I looked at the text in the first link and wondered.

I think I shall just meander over for a donation.
Haha no problem, I have no idea why it came up like that initially. Think the second link worked though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2729796
Is it me or does it look much tidier than previous photos?? AFP/PP cleaning up or have the bailiffs just taken everything? šŸ˜‚ Seems like she is preparing to leave there with all the dogs going too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She will be fucked now unless she has one tucked away somewhere else
Yes can't see a new egg wanting to be pictured picking her up for a quicky and she can't nip out for a top up of ā„ anytime now so there'll be a lot more "takeaways" being eaten now at Pricey Towers. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.