Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who is in the driving seat?
I think I’ve found her, not 100% sure, only have time for a quick check, her SM is locked down, she looks like a normal mum with kids, not an OF person, will check later 😁 Has she found another person to drive her around, another working for magic beans 🤷🏽‍♀️

Edit….think I initially got the wrong person, I now believe the girl driving is a makeup artist, looks like Skank’s worked with her before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Did Anton's mom/mum/mam/ma just shut down skank by getting her conversation in print in the scum before skank can link herself to Anton for publicity when he leaves the villa and try making it look like a love triangle with her and JJ or did mom/mum/mam/ma do it so it doesn't spoil any chance of job offers when he leaves the villa being linked to skank. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
See comments on this lost dog in Dial Post. Locals know what she is like!
Screenshot_20240131_155509.jpg
Screenshot_20240131_155445.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think I’ve found her, not 100% sure, only have time for a quick check, her SM is locked down, she looks like a normal mum with kids, not an OF person, will check later 😁 Has she found another person to drive her around, another working for magic beans 🤷🏽‍♀️

Edit….think I initially got the wrong person, I now believe the girl driving is a makeup artist, looks like Skank’s worked with her before.
Think it is Stephanieemma.makeupartist

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t believe Mr Lego Head was watching the panto. Pair of desperados desperate for attention & press

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Noticed this yesterday, the F4J posts went nowhere, there was little engagement with them, half the problem being the allegations were vague and nonsensical, but gee this story about her abandonment of her pets has gone viral ! It’s everywhere, online comments in the media, Twitter (ain’t ever calling it X) FB, IG, even Tacky Tack, she is being heavily condemned, this has really got traction, even I was surprised to see the hate this has generated for her. I do believe the UK public are very big animal lovers, she is getting hammered and people won’t forget, anyone thinking of platforming her will get people unloading on them about this, we really are seeing the public saying enough now. She”ll still have the brain dead fans, we’ll still have idiots like that Panto cast supporting her, but watching the reaction to this, she’s done now. This has gone viral, finally we can see massive negativity come her way. A god day, most of the pets out of danger and Skank is getting destroyed, hurrah 🙏🏾

Might add just seen Pete Ya bleep (still can’t believe that’s a wig/weave, whatever it is he has, looks real to me 😁) on GMB talking about the video he’s involved with regarding online bullying and access for kids. Seems it’s aimed at teenagers, mainly as younger kids shouldn’t be online as Skank allows. There’s a scandal waiting for her if knowledge ever becomes widespread about B & J and what is happening to them in the future. I am starting to believe the tide is really turning on her, she is under heavy attack over her treatment of her pets. Tick tock Skank, your feckless uncaring selfish ways have been exposed, a majority of the public are seeing you for what you really are, the animal abuse is just the start, Edna/Jess will be like King Canute trying to fight off the condemnation, her socials are being swamped with big criticism. At last we have a viral attack on her 🙏🏾😁
I'm tempted to think that the red tops feel as they can't get her for the kids neglect so they're making sure they get her for something but I don't for one minute think she's said he wasn't cute enough for Insta I think she realised she couldn't train him as Blade was professionally trained & she couldn't justify the cost to accountants, I think they said that to get outrage & traction which the F4J posts didn't get...& it worked!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.