Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe playing mind games with bunny skank will probably tell her "i was taking you but your daddy stopped me again, just like he has all the other times i've tried to take you on holiday. See i love you but daddy keeps stopping me from taking you"
Exactly this 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Maybe playing mind games with bunny skank will probably tell her "i was taking you but your daddy stopped me again, just like he has all the other times i've tried to take you on holiday. See i love you but daddy keeps stopping me from taking you"
A chance for them to meet & greet new daddy JJ?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So if KP is taking kids Thailand on next school holidays that is in two weeks?
Or does she mean her next holiday so taking them out of school!
She won’t be taking them anywhere as she still won't be allowed to take them out the country. A few people have said they think something is amiss in skanky land & I wholeheartedly agree! Her lies go up a level when she is trying to hide something big!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So where is Jett? I am confused he hasn’t been seen or referred to for ages? And why only B to Thailand! She has 5 kids remember!!!
---

Add to the list of stuff that won’t happen ! 🤣
Just a thought but i wonder if Jett & Bunny have been split up & living apart due to the claims F4J made public

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Most likely

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ffs I didn't see the second comment, you deserve to be treated like a queen....Yeah...Anne Boleyn!! I am seeing a lack of general intelligence in these people, I have a visual of 5 year olds jumping up & down "pick me, pick me" but they're grown ass adults 🤦‍♀️
It’s actually frightening!

Reactions: 17
She most certainly won't be taking them abroad.

Ha Ha bleeping Ha ;)
That's a great relief actually. I've come to the conclusion there will always be brain dead people who believe her so once those kids are back with dad she can surgery, tattoo, filler & Coke herself to death for all I care...because she evidently doesn't

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She won’t be taking them anywhere as she still won't be allowed to take them out the country. A few people have said they think something is amiss in skanky land & I wholeheartedly agree! Her lies go up a level when she is trying to hide something big!
The witch shouldn’t even have access to her own passport, come on BH

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why doesn’t she go to Dubai? I don’t understand it, that’s why all the internet people go, even the skint ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a thought but i wonder if Jett & Bunny have been split up & living apart due to the claims F4J made public
I was just thinking the same - obviously not with AFP as they are on the driveway but what if he is back with KH? We can but hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The witch shouldn’t even have access to her own passport, come on BH
Exactly! With all these court cases, I would say she is a flight risk especially if she think she is losing the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.