Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are racing through threads right now.

@Stan Butler won the title, I had to make a couple of changes as it was a little too long, sorry Stan x

@SmillieKylie I’ll leave the recap to you if that’s alright? You know how awesome you are 😘

Well Krusties, the Skanky crazy train keeps on rolling, so I guess we’ll have to keep tattling.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
@DC16 thank you for your update, I can't help feel a little disheartened though and that the push for the Go Fund me means something hasn't quite gone to plan or more hoops - Sorry if I am wrong.

I do know that legals are costly and court is timely, just seems it's never ending for poor KH and he's been through so much 💔

This post is from a good place, just expressing my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
We are racing through threads right now.

@Stan Butler won the title, I had to make a couple of changes as it was a little too long, sorry Stan x

@SmillieKylie I’ll leave the recap to you if that’s alright? You know how awesome you are 😘

Well Krusties, the Skanky crazy train keeps on rolling, so I guess we’ll have to keep tattling.
❤ (y)Well done Stan, great title. And thank you Janie.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@DC16 thank you for your update, I can't help feel a little disheartened though and that the push for the Go Fund me means something hasn't quite gone to plan or more hoops - Sorry if I am wrong.

I do know that legals are costly and court is timely, just seems it's never ending for poor KH and he's been through so much 💔

This post is from a good place, just expressing my thoughts.
I know, it's just things are taking a little longer than expected that's all really, every step in this process costs ££££s :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I know, it's just things are taking a little longer than expected that's all really, every step in this process costs ££££s :mad:
Swerving court papers and running away to temporary addresses can't have helped either....

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Do you think DL only works days and somebody else has them at night with AFP and Mr PP in the driveway incase they are needed

Reactions: 17
Do you think DL only works days and somebody else has them at night with AFP and Mr PP in the driveway incase they are needed
Cuntlung would be lunging it,fencecunt sleeping nahh they don’t give a duck.😡Just being there to ‘show’they are there.Nothing else no checks.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Have you noticed the Daily Fail has some articles as 'M+' or 'Daily Mail plus' now ... they think people are going to to pay £4.99 a month subscription fee to read their rubbish ! People only read it because its free, its dreadful, the journalists can barely string sentences together 😂 😂 😂 I bet Kippers dwindling appearances remain free on the sidebar of shame ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I am sure it is very convenient to swerve family court given she is a bankrupt because conveniently her excuse would be couldn’t possibly appear in family court over few few weeks because I am working far away and I would be breaking terms of my bankruptcy by failing to earn £££ to pay off my creditors etc etc …. It would be difficult for a judge to hold her in contempt if it meant placing her in danger of breaking other legal arrangements, so hence why she is more than happy to still have that bankruptcy status !

• Sad
Reactions: 28
More deflection
Thought you said recently on the podcast that wont last that you didn't want to be known as 'just Harveys Mum' Kipper? No one is interested in you much at all, so you wheel out a Harvey pic again ... sad desperate cow

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has someone mentioned these already?
Dutch and WOODS.
A landscaping and building company.
Is it Carls or his dads business or just a front for passing money through?
KP, Olive management, Jess and Jess’s dogs profile (also called Olive) and SB are all followers.
The lot of them are crafty buggers

• Sick
Reactions: 26
It was nice to get an update email from Sam this morning, helps to know that the Donations are not in vain.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm just going to repost my earlier post on #351 re GFM in case anyone jumps straight to this thread, apologies....!
1706539324308.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.