Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it mad that, KP has had the MM for so long but Sophie had to buy some crappy little flat
Someone once worth ehem '40 million' yet couldn't give her family members a leg up on the property ladder( not saying its anyone's job to help families out financially but the way they try to portray this loving sister act on the podcasts....)
I mean she could have cleaned the anexx out for them to rent that on the cheap to save up for a tidy house. And KP could have used the money to pay off some of the poor sods she owes money to.
I just find the dynamics of that family so bleeping weird, they're connected through cover ups and money and bleeping people over rather than through love and support like the average family.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Muchly thank yous for the kind comments.

Can't stand the biatch, literally boils my piss everytime I see it's Face, I say face i mean it looks more like a bag of smashed crabs rather than a face. Her arse must be jealous with all the tit that comes out of her mouth too.

I do love reading here, you guys are fab & I so so hope them 2 little ones are back with their dad soon...where they belong being looked after!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I have to say KP is giving off late stage Michael Jackson vibes in that video about her calender! This is off the scale delusional. Surely there's some scientific study somewhere she can be part of? I mean, she looks nothing like that in actual reality. At All! 😂

View attachment 2728289 View attachment 2728290
Where the feck is her nose?! These sort of filters that completely transform you shouldn’t be allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Question IF the FA find that KP has been fraudulent before the next BH would they charge her earlier?
They'd have to start a criminal investigation and trial because the Bankruptcy is currently in the civil court. I was hoping that's why the bankruptcy hearing has been put forward, because they've found something that will bring criminal charges. I'm not sure exactly if that's how it works though.
---
Her fee has to be cheaper than most because it's the only logical reason I can see for why she gets these jobs....anyone know what her current PA fee is?
No offence to people in Neath but is this another location next to ports and borders where 'stuff' may be moved about?

Reactions: 29
Naked Rodney noticed that all of those pictures have already been published .. naked he may be, his eyesight may be questionable BUT even he noticed that
No one, & I mean no one will pay £99 for a calendar of old pictures, it'll be 49.99 soon then 29.99...then a tenner.....& if they still don't go she'll put them in a box & tell everyone they sold out

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Mine too….the big 6-0 😫🤣. Happy birthday….see ya at Dial Post 😉
Happy Birthday Connie, hope you are having a great x

I’m lurking as Skank is doing my head in. I can just about read about the bleep. I’m feeling such an impotent rage against the witch, poor Kieran I can’t imagine all he is feeling.

I can’t understand how the frumpy dumpling can stand by and do nothing. Mr Jaynie’s niece was a teenage single mother who had a very dysfunctional upbringing that repeated the pattern with her baby. She’d taken the baby on a night at the pub, handed the baby to whomever offered to have it, got drunk, went home. She woke up in the morning and didn’t know where the baby was 🤬. Fortunately for her, her friend had taken the baby home, but mum had no idea. I called SS as no one else was doing anything about it. MrJaynie’s family didn’t take too kindly to my actions and made it very clear. duck em, I faced the consequences from them, but I reported her again and again. I’m a grown up I can take the nastiness and ostracisation, that child’s safety was more important than their feelings - I was scared we would read about the baby’s body being found before the mother even noticed it was missing. Hear that you bleeping foul, frumpy dumpling when parents aren’t stepping up then the people around them have to. Consequences be damned, that’s the price of being an adult (pun intended). NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR NIECE AND NEPHEW’S SITUATION AS YOU ADMIT TO READING HERE, ALSO GET A bleeping SENSE OF STYLE YOU FRUMPY, UGLY, BADLY DRESSED, BEIGE witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I find it mad that, KP has had the MM for so long but Sophie had to buy some crappy little flat
Someone once worth ehem '40 million' yet couldn't give her family members a leg up on the property ladder( not saying its anyone's job to help families out financially but the way they try to portray this loving sister act on the podcasts....)
I mean she could have cleaned the anexx out for them to rent that on the cheap to save up for a tidy house. And KP could have used the money to pay off some of the poor sods she owes money to.
I just find the dynamics of that family so bleeping weird, they're connected through cover ups and money and bleeping people over rather than through love and support like the average family.
Maybe Edna didn’t even want to live with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she just wants him for his nips....!!
View attachment 2724044

He's a Type 1 diabetic apparently so he'll have to be careful with his diet - and we know how well Skanky cooks....
I saw an episode of What Katie Did Next recently where she cooks for AR for the first time. She also invited the Dumpling along and gave them all a salt overdose from her crappy Crosse & Blackwell Chicken Chasseur

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.