Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JerseyJoyce

I have custody of my 2 young grandchildren due to my daughters addiction to prescription and over the counter medications then later class A She was no angel but it started when she got hooked on Naproxen sold as Feminax she took for heavy period pains that could have been cured simply by a coil or hysterectomy . She is now seriously unwell with liver and renal failure 😞 But in the eyes of SS she’s a druggie and a bad mother. I work full time, luckily from home a few days a week with 5am starts and midnight finishes to fit it all in. I get a 9;hour a week break when my daughter has them in hospital from 9 till 12 on Saturday and dip shit dad 12 till 6pm on Sunday for a Maccy D or pub roast which I pay for. My daughter will be moving to palliative care soon. SS have advised me that the father has asked to move into my daughters flat but for the current care plan to remain so there is no disruption to their routine… yep superdad of 6 hours a week gets a paid for flat and I get nothing… Reading this thread tonight has made me so angry 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Crowbag

VIP Member
So I think I've got this right.

There's definitely a video but also no video exists.
Some have seen this video, but cannot say more about it. But will repeatedly mention that they've seen it.
The video involves pie on a plate being thrown in the general direction of a child, no pie, no plate, no video. Yet all exist. Independently and together and not at all.
99% of posters here are social services experts or childcare professionals.
Some know everything but will only say that they know ,but cannot give details because ...
What has Kieran done with the kids, are they in a kitchen drawer? Oooh whatever has he done!
It's the kids I worry about.
Some have heard a rumour about a video. No shit Sherlock.
Some grammar, spelling and wording is so bizarre it makes posts even harder to understand than post bocks and Lauren Goodger.
Some posters are on name number 35 but expect everyone to remember who they are.
But won't someone think of the children.
Kieran looks fat and thin and happy and distraught.

I think that's it.
Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Gx2018

I haven’t been keeping up but wanted to chime in and say what complete and utter bullshit this Michelle pudding story is. They’re seeking legal advice at the moment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Lan70

VIP Member
So she flew back from Thailand .. because of a video showing abuse to her babies…

And the next day spent the whole day having her hair done ..

Sounds legit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Brave to admit you drive an Audi.
Why it has sentimental value to my sons and myself,, my late partner bought me the car before she past away from a terminal illness, it's maybe not everyone's choice of car but it gets taken very good care of and i'll drive the thing till it falls to pieces.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
I think one of the posters might be one of the Craig’s 👋 welcome! would explain how they know so much and was round at KP’s recently.

She showed Bunny with a phone the other day.
Was that a bailiff searching through your bins Katie?
Are you building a narrative that it’s not safe to live at the MM (so it won’t be safe for the kids either) you always do something like this when there’s a risk you could lose the MM, are you just planting the seed ready. (No I don’t have any info re the MM)

Again, she is totally off the rails, she doesn’t care about anyone else’s MH, all she wants is revenge, you’re playing a very dangerous game now Katie. It’s one thing helping with the BH, but this is a whole different level of sick, accusing people like this, ruining lives, just because Princess Katie wants something.
As for SB, either put up, or shut up, you’re both boring with this fake showmance on-off, on-off and your cryptic shit, you sound ridiculous. Hopefully this latest will make SB realise how KP totally destroys lives…SB, you will be next.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Whl1994

VIP Member
I've heard there was a video, can't say anymore for now... It's taken a while to come out, due to the timing of it being reported, not made.

Also that all is not as it seems, with the recent allegation, think back to the saville comparison....
Can you ask your contacts why KP is getting Jett and Bunny to say nasty things to Michelle please, to the point of making her cry?
Oh and while you're at it can you also ask why KP refused to give the kids back on time, meaning Kieran having to get help from the authorities?
Just one more thing...KP is still on cocaine and has never stopped. What a trooper.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Redgirl81

VIP Member
This is what I think…

KP has bought bunny a phone (think I’ve seen Bunny holding it in a picture KP put up on TT)
Bunny is recording in the bedroom at home and MP has stormed in and done whatever with pie etc. KP has gone through bunny’s phone, seen it and that’s how the video has got around.

KP has reported this to SS, if SS need to investigate then they could of removed J&B temporary .. meaning they would of been placed somewhere in the family for the time being whilst they find out what’s gone on. Skanky still has her limited access but not sole custody.

KH has turned up at Jetts Sunday football too see his kids and skanky and wankstain have phoned the police to say he his stalking them.. hence him being arrested.

KP probably knows that her lies won’t stick and the kids will go back to KH and MP once investigations are done so comes out with the same kind of accusation she did months ago against KH 🙄

I wish KH would come out and throw her under a bus. Keeping quiet now is not protecting the kids because skanky is damaging them as it is.

Reactions: 58

Whl1994

VIP Member
🤣🤣 Maybe.... Anyway, I'll move on now, my knowledge is not welcome and that's ok, it's part and parcel of this forum/page, because I'm not established enough like some others. I do remember @WillowTree21 getting flack previously and she survived.

@Rosiecosy do you remember the lovely poster thetrooth? Hopefully you'll see why I'm reluctant to share to much.
But it's not knowledge, is it? It's second hand hearsay if you haven't seen it with your own eyes.
I was told, by Kieran's manager, that KP is waging a war against both him and Michelle and it's manipulating the children in order to achieve it because it's angry about its ever sinking career and profile (already sunk in my opinion)
I believe that.
I also believe that Michelle could have shouted or slung a pie at Bunny. God knows, I've yelled at mine and that's without a coked up cunt pulling their strings to wind me up.

I don't believe their father would be airing this video in the public domain,much less that it even exists.

I have a friend who has seen KP driving. I have several text messages with people in Kieran's circle stating their truth. They're just not bragging about it on social media, they're working on it quietly, behind the scenes, unlike cunty chops posting unfounded allegations on Instagram, just because it can't take its anger anywhere else. Kieran is an easy target for it. It can't attack Pete or use his kids as weapons because he'd finish it. I almost wish Kieran would reach out to him (if he hasn't already)

The timing of all this video/pie slinging talk is just too conveniently timed. We know only too well how that cunt works.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Recap :-
Its a LONELY old weapons Grade Cunt now because SB ain't coming back and it looks like Polo Bloke chukka'd yers anawl :ROFLMAO::poop: Duh and theres you hanging about at Cowdray Park and he blew you out hahahaha!, so you had to pretend you'd taken H there to see the Christmas Lightshow, you fucking LIAR.
No sightings of AFP, SFP is seething about SB blabbing 'Arry's dabble with the white stuff and poor little Sharon is all but forgotten
EXCEPT by US - we do not forget skank and will remind you constantly
Carry on people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

DC16

VIP Member
She lies and lies and twists things.
Ok. So I’m hearing a piece of pie was thrown out of frustration, nothing else, they weren’t ‘abused’ 😬, the kids were absolutely fine.
This latest news is being worked on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
An accusation which destroys Kieran's reputation, accuses him of being a pedalo and Michelle a child abuser just in time for her to have full custody for the BH. Who'd have guessed what a set of coincidences.

She is pure evil and needs locking up

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Just in case the brilliant and accurate #227 CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT...FUCKING CUNT...CUNT CUNT isn't allowed I've reworded it slightly:

Katie Price #228 Spiteful and vicious, vindictive and mean, malicious and bitter of that Skank’s the queen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51