Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So KP posts accusations, posts pics of kids in inappropriate situations on tik tok, is dragged into court for breaching a restraining order but MP must not post a story as it’s antagonistic to KP??

make it make sense! This is exactly what KP wants, control.

For the children’s sake NONE of them should post J&B after all this.
The last sentence you wrote is the point I’m trying to make and what I have previously commented myself. . I don’t blame MP or KH at all in any of this. I’m merely trying to point out a dignified silence as hard as it is would benefit the children more. I’m not sure I would be able to show the same restraint myself but then I am not in the public eye,

thank you to the posters that haven’t jumped on me for my view. This thread can be quite hostile at times.

Reactions: 21
I doubt he would want to get involved to be honest…
I totally understand that. If he has evidence that could help the police he should give it. If its just a matter of emotional support then I can see why its reasonable not to expect him to get involved

Reactions: 4
ffs look how ill kieron looks in that photo,hes clearly lost weight, their family unit has been ripped appart by his skeaming,vicious, jealous ex, two kids are missing from the family unit and m and k have both been accused of god knows what and all because skankys been dumped ,or is not getting attention( because amy and sophies baby are unwell and getting all the attention )and your querering the wording on m's post. how do you think jett and bunny are feeling ?
what J & B are feeling is the forefront of what I am trying to say. All the adults should try as hard as it is to not retaliate. I hate KP and am as appalled as anyone else by tonight and all prior behaviours but that doesn’t mean I can’t form an opinion on any other adult that’s duty it is to protect them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not a fan of Peter Andre BUT could he reach out in this case and help Kieran? Maybe even emotional support and advice? Or speak to the police if he has evidence of disturbing smears from KP in the past. Of course PA would want to be totally sure that KH is innocent, not sure how much info he is privy to.
For all we know MrsB he may be aware,we don’t know they may chat.

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 Maybe.... Anyway, I'll move on now, my knowledge is not welcome and that's ok, it's part and parcel of this forum/page, because I'm not established enough like some others. I do remember @WillowTree21 getting flack previously and she survived.

@Rosiecosy do you remember the lovely poster thetrooth? Hopefully you'll see why I'm reluctant to share to much.
I do remember thetrooth ❤ and I would totally understand your reluctance to share your knowledge but erm... what knowledge? 🤣🤣
I'm not having a pop, I'm genuinely confused. You didn't share anything. We can't welcome/unwelcome something that doesn't exist 🤷🏻‍♀️
All you said is you HEARD there was a video....
We heard that too. Did you see it? Or hear about it from someone reliable?

Reactions: 21
what J & B are feeling is the forefront of what I am trying to say. All the adults should try as hard as it is to not retaliate. I hate KP and am as appalled as anyone else by tonight and all prior behaviours but that doesn’t mean I can’t form an opinion on any other adult that’s duty it is to protect them.
I understand what you're trying to say but KP has put the kids in this situation. She has put accusations out there of a serious nature that involve abuse by both M & K. In this day and age, people are influenced by what they see online and Kipper has a bigger online following and name than they do. If they posted nothing at all, people might believe the accusations. I think they're trying to protect themselves using the same media Kipper does. Kieran would be wise to get another restraining order.

Reactions: 19
I'm not a fan of Peter Andre BUT could he reach out in this case and help Kieran? Maybe even emotional support and advice? Or speak to the police if he has evidence of disturbing smears from KP in the past. Of course PA would want to be totally sure that KH is innocent, not sure how much info he is privy to.
I think the Andre’s will want to stay as far away from this unseemly mess as possible!

Reactions: 24
Back in the day Kieron went after two of prices friends. He admitted it in national television. Maybe he’s bored with Michelle and is messaging other women. He’s definitely got form for cheating.

Reactions: 6
So I think I've got this right.

There's definitely a video but also no video exists.
Some have seen this video, but cannot say more about it. But will repeatedly mention that they've seen it.
The video involves pie on a plate being thrown in the general direction of a child, no pie, no plate, no video. Yet all exist. Independently and together and not at all.
99% of posters here are social services experts or childcare professionals.
Some know everything but will only say that they know ,but cannot give details because ...
What has Kieran done with the kids, are they in a kitchen drawer? Oooh whatever has he done!
It's the kids I worry about.
Some have heard a rumour about a video. No tit Sherlock.
Some grammar, spelling and wording is so bizarre it makes posts even harder to understand than post bocks and Lauren Goodger.
Some posters are on name number 35 but expect everyone to remember who they are.
But won't someone think of the children.
Kieran looks fat and thin and happy and distraught.

I think that's it.
Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
🤣🤣 Maybe.... Anyway, I'll move on now, my knowledge is not welcome and that's ok, it's part and parcel of this forum/page, because I'm not established enough like some others. I do remember @WillowTree21 getting flack previously and she survived.

@Rosiecosy do you remember the lovely poster thetrooth? Hopefully you'll see why I'm reluctant to share to much.
But it's not knowledge, is it? It's second hand hearsay if you haven't seen it with your own eyes.
I was told, by Kieran's manager, that KP is waging a war against both him and Michelle and it's manipulating the children in order to achieve it because it's angry about its ever sinking career and profile (already sunk in my opinion)
I believe that.
I also believe that Michelle could have shouted or slung a pie at Bunny. God knows, I've yelled at mine and that's without a coked up bleep pulling their strings to wind me up.

I don't believe their father would be airing this video in the public domain,much less that it even exists.

I have a friend who has seen KP driving. I have several text messages with people in Kieran's circle stating their truth. They're just not bragging about it on social media, they're working on it quietly, behind the scenes, unlike cunty chops posting unfounded allegations on Instagram, just because it can't take its anger anywhere else. Kieran is an easy target for it. It can't attack Pete or use his kids as weapons because he'd finish it. I almost wish Kieran would reach out to him (if he hasn't already)

The timing of all this video/pie slinging talk is just too conveniently timed. We know only too well how that bleep works.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I do remember thetrooth ❤ and I would totally understand your reluctance to share your knowledge but erm... what knowledge? 🤣🤣
I'm not having a pop, I'm genuinely confused. You didn't share anything. We can't welcome/unwelcome something that doesn't exist 🤷🏻‍♀️
All you said is you HEARD there was a video....
We heard that too. Did you see it? Or hear about it from someone reliable?
Thanks Rosie.... The latter part of you post 👍🏻 I'm not going to say anymore about the video and if people don't like it, then do feel free to pop me on ignore or scroll on by.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This woman is deranged. IF your kids had been abused as she alleges, using it to gloat and be triumphant on social media ('never underestimate the pricey') is disgusting. If your kids had not been abused and you made it up to ruin lives, even worse. She's dangerous. Either way its the poor kids who suffer, shame on you Katie Price you disgusting human being.
I partly blame, her family, our court/law system, all her enablers - this is the monster THEY have all helped to create - a person who appears untouchable - she can ruin lives and reputations at will with no repercussions or consequences for her actions. She truly believes she can do and say whatever the duck she likes, who is going to stop her? Seems nobody!
She will kill herself before she is held responsible for anything but it'll still be everybody else's fault according to her family/supporters - it'll be the twolls, the media, the ex husbands, it will not be skanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is what I think…

KP has bought bunny a phone (think I’ve seen Bunny holding it in a picture KP put up on TT)
Bunny is recording in the bedroom at home and MP has stormed in and done whatever with pie etc. KP has gone through bunny’s phone, seen it and that’s how the video has got around.

KP has reported this to SS, if SS need to investigate then they could of removed J&B temporary .. meaning they would of been placed somewhere in the family for the time being whilst they find out what’s gone on. Skanky still has her limited access but not sole custody.

KH has turned up at Jetts Sunday football too see his kids and skanky and wankstain have phoned the police to say he his stalking them.. hence him being arrested.

KP probably knows that her lies won’t stick and the kids will go back to KH and MP once investigations are done so comes out with the same kind of accusation she did months ago against KH 🙄

I wish KH would come out and throw her under a bus. Keeping quiet now is not protecting the kids because skanky is damaging them as it is.

Reactions: 58
Back in the day Kieron went after two of prices friends. He admitted it in national television. Maybe he’s bored with Michelle and is messaging other women. He’s definitely got form for cheating.
Possibly he is. MP's posts a few months ago, when they unfollowed each other for a week, were strange.
I've criticised KH in the past for using the kids too much for freebies and in ads, and I found the OF activity a bit unsavoury. I don't believe he's abusive though - I hope I'm right.

This is what I think…

KP has bought bunny a phone (think I’ve seen Bunny holding it in a picture KP put up on TT)
Bunny is recording in the bedroom at home and MP has stormed in and done whatever with pie etc. KP has gone through bunny’s phone, seen it and that’s how the video has got around.

KP has reported this to SS, if SS need to investigate then they could of removed J&B temporary .. meaning they would of been placed somewhere in the family for the time being whilst they find out what’s gone on. Skanky still has her limited access but not sole custody.

KH has turned up at Jetts Sunday football too see his kids and skanky and wankstain have phoned the police to say he his stalking them.. hence him being arrested.

KP probably knows that her lies won’t stick and the kids will go back to KH and MP once investigations are done so comes out with the same kind of accusation she did months ago against KH 🙄

I wish KH would come out and throw her under a bus. Keeping quiet now is not protecting the kids because skanky is damaging them as it is.
This sounds very plausible.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.