Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stay tuned for the next bollocks installment of deflection gate were skank and sink boy reunite,,
Skank " i had the kids but i couldn't drive, mum was ill Mr PP was busy with work and Sophie the source had problems with Alberts health so i rang Carl the one my rock the hero"
SB " when Katie rang and asked for my help i had to because i'm such a loyal loving family orientated top notch geezer who loves them kids like my own"
Skank " the last few weeks having Carl the one my rock the hero driving and taking care of me and the kids i realised what a fool i'd been"
SB " yer me and dolly talked she apologized and i realised how much i still loved her and how much i missed being a father figure to the kids"
Skank " i asked Carl the one my rock the hero if we could give it another go, he agreed and were bleeping off on holiday without the kids, because our love and spiritual connection can't be destroyed by my ex's and those tattler cunts"
SB "yer what dolly said"
They're rehersing this word by word as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just in case the brilliant and accurate #227 bleep bleep bleep bleep...bleeping bleep...bleep bleep isn't allowed I've reworded it slightly:

Katie Price #228 Spiteful and vicious, vindictive and mean, malicious and bitter of that Skank’s the queen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She's been reading Tattle, either this thread or the Kieran one, she knew the abuse story was out there so decided to capitalize on it, pure and simple. Conniving witch that she is.

Well THAT'S a different twist on the story isn't it? Perhaps he was just trying to check up on his kids and make sure they were ok?
TBH My kids were little when I ejected their feckless "father" so it did concern me when one told me that "we always go to the pub when it opens and we get crisps and cola!"
So yes I staked the place out and yes my kids were there as the doors opened, he left them outside, came back out with crisps and coke each then went back inside after which I watched them for an hour to note that he did not come back out at all in that time -so I went over to the car and took them home with me. It was about three hours later he frantically rang me to say he'd lost the kids "I'd only left them a couple of minutes......................" he lied to which I already knew the truth of it but basically that incident lost him his Joint Custody battle because it proved what he told the SS was all bollocks - thats why I don't understand any of this crap skanky feeds about equal joint custody, "sharing" the kids or any of her garbage. NO WAY is any of that remotely true just like this bullshit she has concocted to ruin K&M's lives and that of those children :( May God strike her dead for it all

that's a line Jonny on the K H used 'can't share because it's child abuse '. .......there are no laws that criminalise videos of pudding flinging! It must be the same person.
Just think of all the circus clowns who would need to be arrested for chucking custard pies around - mind you, theres probably more chance of that happening than skanky EVER facing justice for everything she's done, especially this recent lot that trawls the depths of pettiness and spite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the family are also delaying things so that Thailand is in the distance when the story breaks. KP's fans only have a small amount of brain cells and are not able to remember what went down yesterday let alone a month ago.
Did something happen in Thailand?

Reactions: 2
I really really despise her, she is one vindictive spiteful jealous woman. She will one day get what she deserves, I believe in karma and its coming for her. Nobody is interested in her anymore she has become a joke and an embarrassment. She thinks she is gods gift and she isn't, trying desperately to hang onto her youth. God knows what Carl's up to but he's an even bigger joke, he will never have the Z list career he craves, maybe we will see him on Celebs Go Dating then he will sink without a trace.
You won't even see the sad fucker on Celebs Go Dating, mostly because even competely desperate women will not elect to Date a bloke who bashes females (even it it was skanky)

Reactions: 18
A poster earlier said that they thought skanky gave bunny a phone. If bunny filmed MH losing the plot or its aftermath this is the “video” that is being spoken about. Skanky is the one with the video which she has probably encouraged bunny to film things in the house and she watches them back when she has her 2 hours access a week

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
But… she might think she stands a better chance of keeping her filthy, fetid slum if she gets more custody. I think it’s part of her delusion of grandeur to live there. I can’t wait to see her kicked out. Animals rescued and Bunny and Jett safely away from that stinky bleep!!!’ 😡
if she is not paying the mortgage company,they will not care if the kids live there or not(bankruptcy might mortgage company not)loads of people lose their homes even when they have children living with them,when you get so far behind with payments they will take your home,i think the only reason she as not lost it so far is because of the fact she is still going through the bankruptcy,once that is sorted if she does not pay the mortgage they will go after the house(that is why she said she likes being bankrupt she is not working with them to pay anything but in the meantime she is still trying to live the life she wants)

• Angry
Reactions: 26
So that’s why we didn’t hear any more of SBs recordings, she’s back with him.😡 The pair of them are beyond cringe.

• Angry
It would be helpful if Pete threw KH a financial lifeline so he could properly take legal action, but Pete is under no obligation to. Understandably he may prefer to keep a quiet KFP free life and protect J and P from KFP poison during their transition to adulthood.

Reactions: 24
If pa helped kh and witch face found out!! Don't think anyone would want that drama in their lives

Reactions: 16
So she flew back from Thailand .. because of a video showing abuse to her babies…

And the next day spent the whole day having her hair done ..

Sounds legit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Hi, I have been lurking here, getting more frustrated that she can just do/say what she wants. My question is if you were alone with 2 small children and saw someone going through your bin would you not call the police and maybe get a better picture

Reactions: 23
I shouldn't look at these threads first thing in the morning; now I'm angry and have to go to work!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
[

Just seen it.Cryptic Cole strikes again.
Could be he is about to tell all, could be he’s enrolled on a course.Either way it says nothing but “ stay tuned”.
Given that he has been seen in the company of Kp on numerous occasions lately I am not optimistic.
Carol hates Keiran... Has an axe to grind over slapgate ...

• Angry
  • Sad
Has anyone a summary, just saw her tik tok posted in the celeb thread, those are some very serious accusations

Reactions: 7
Has anyone a summary, just saw her tik tok posted in the celeb thread, those are some very serious accusations
it’s all on this thread 🙂
Or the wiki at the top of the page.

I’m trying to type up a TLDR ready for new thread but failing! What the duck does one say about this tit show right now!

• Heart
  • Haha
it’s all on this thread 🙂
Or the wiki at the top of the page.

I’m trying to type up a TLDR ready for new thread but failing! What the duck does one say about this tit show right now!
I know emm,she is bleeping driving my mind into bleeping collapse,I’ve been so bleeping wound up,I have bleeping quack app today re Diabetis annual check,my BP is either gonna be low or high.🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.