Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish KH would come out and throw her under a bus. Keeping quiet now is not protecting the kids because skanky is damaging them as it is.
I wish Kieran would indeed throw it under a bus (might need a crane, mind) and then have Michelle reverse to make sure the bleep is flattened for good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Stay tuned for the next bollocks installment of deflection gate were skank and sink boy reunite,,
Skank " i had the kids but i couldn't drive, mum was ill Mr PP was busy with work and Sophie the source had problems with Alberts health so i rang Carl the one my rock the hero"
SB " when Katie rang and asked for my help i had to because i'm such a loyal loving family orientated top notch geezer who loves them kids like my own"
Skank " the last few weeks having Carl the one my rock the hero driving and taking care of me and the kids i realised what a fool i'd been"
SB " yer me and dolly talked she apologized and i realised how much i still loved her and how much i missed being a father figure to the kids"
Skank " i asked Carl the one my rock the hero if we could give it another go, he agreed and were bleeping off on holiday without the kids, because our love and spiritual connection can't be destroyed by my ex's and those tattler cunts"
SB "yer what dolly said"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There is someone on the Fail comments arguing with people that she has sole custody now and listing accusations, they are all over the comments section. It’s not Bunny Cuddles stuff, and it really sounds like her, could well be, has she gone insane in that MM, it’s unhinged, whoever it is,
Unhinged is exactly the word being used by Kieran's circle

Reactions: 32
Thing is there is no way she wants even 50:50 custody of the little ones. She can’t drive for a start plus it would get in the way of all her shenanigans. They are such an inconvenience to her. All she wants to do is get her kicks ie attention, men, drink and drugs.
This is all just narc rage. They have to win and hurt others. They have to be permanently admired and feted. Nothing is ever enough.
But… she might think she stands a better chance of keeping her filthy, fetid slum if she gets more custody. I think it’s part of her delusion of grandeur to live there. I can’t wait to see her kicked out. Animals rescued and Bunny and Jett safely away from that stinky bleep!!!’ 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Brave to admit you drive an Audi.
Why it has sentimental value to my sons and myself,, my late partner bought me the car before she past away from a terminal illness, it's maybe not everyone's choice of car but it gets taken very good care of and i'll drive the thing till it falls to pieces.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
well with that attitude,im not suprized you find bickering here :ROFLMAO: :poop:
I actually haven’t been involved in any of the bickering dear. I know such a shock right?! I’ve seen plenty of it on here though. Some people are so caught up in their hate for KP ( and rightly so) that they don’t allow for any comments towards MP / KH that don’t paint them as saints. People can have opinions on them too and not be part of KP’s circle.

Anyway, I’m off to bed now. Tomorrows going to be a big day. more KP dramas, Stephen bear trial and more catfish BYG. In the words of Harvey ‘what a day’!

edit to add… thank you, this reply just made me a VIP 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
But… she might think she stands a better chance of keeping her filthy, fetid slum if she gets more custody. I think it’s part of her delusion of grandeur to live there. I can’t wait to see her kicked out. Animals rescued and Bunny and Jett safely away from that stinky bleep!!!’ 😡
Yes just in time
“They’ve got no where to go!!!!”

Re her family, when she comes up with these allegations don’t they ever try to make her see sense? Does that fat ugly thin lipped enabler “source” of hers ever feel embarrassed?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1787230
Have you not paid your dealer hun!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's probably one of the many people she owes money to🤭🤭🤭

Seriously though, she can't be THAT afraid if she is outside watching and taking photos...why didn't she just ASK him what he was doing since she was there watching him 🥴🙄

how does it go from child abuse to stalking? she is deranged
Because liars can't keep track of their lies, and each retelling of the story gets embellished and more dramatic (I have someone in my family who has Katie type personality, and life has been so happier relaxed and no drama since I went 100% no contact over a decade ago)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish Kieran would indeed throw it under a bus (might need a crane, mind) and then have Michelle reverse to make sure the bleep is flattened for good
Dear God Wilma skanky is really bringing out the hitman in you. It started with a pudding, then a pudding with a brick, upgraded to breeze blocks! Tonight you've upgraded to large scale piece of machinery.....I'm getting worried, maybe change your picture to Rambo for a few days.
And try that deep breathing again.....In.........Out.........In...........Out....
and FFS a bit more undercover training before you go hoking through it's bins again, did you put the fake number plates on like i told you to?..

Why it has sentimental value to my sons and myself,, my late partner bought me the car before she past away from a terminal illness, it's maybe not everyone's choice of car but it gets taken very good care of and i'll drive the thing till it falls to pieces.
Aww sorry to hear about your Partner Stan x
I lost my husband 12 years ago, he left me with a ten year old Greyish Astra with a hole in the boot. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It honestly seems that way! Even if any of these allegations are true, why on earth would you broadcast it to the world? What about her children's privacy and mental wellbeing? And I don't believe for one minute she's got sole custody - load of bollocks
She's been reading Tattle, either this thread or the Kieran one, she knew the abuse story was out there so decided to capitalize on it, pure and simple. Conniving witch that she is.

Just saw this on Twitter
Well THAT'S a different twist on the story isn't it? Perhaps he was just trying to check up on his kids and make sure they were ok?

Reactions: 16
She's been reading Tattle, either this thread or the Kieran one, she knew the abuse story was out there so decided to capitalize on it, pure and simple. Conniving witch that she is.
SHE has out the abuse story on Tattle!! susiesoo ans Jonnyjnr are KP and her cronies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm guessing this is the infamous Fran whose all over KH thread (haven't bothered to read over there, keeping up here full time job 😅) is the same Fran all over every photo on KH page spouting off about this video..

Screenshot_20221206-232429_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221206-232449_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
There is someone on the Fail comments arguing with people that she has sole custody now and listing accusations, they are all over the comments section. It’s not Bunny Cuddles stuff, and it really sounds like her, could well be, has she gone insane in that MM, it’s unhinged, whoever it is,
Which article is this please?

Reactions: 4
Dear God Wilma skanky is really bringing out the hitman in you. It started with a pudding, then a pudding with a brick, upgraded to breeze blocks! Tonight you've upgraded to large scale piece of machinery.....I'm getting worried, maybe change your picture to Rambo for a few days.
And try that deep breathing again.....In.........Out.........In...........Out....
and FFS a bit more undercover training before you go hoking through it's bins again, did you put the fake number plates on like i told you to?..
I'm sorry. I can't help it. I want to smash its face in....maybe I need to go to the Priory for Hanger Manudgemunt??

Yes, I changed the plates like you said and dressed up as an old man, shuffling papers but the bleep started taking photos of me so I jumped in its bin (it smelled better in there to be honest) here's the actual footage.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was pissed off, took a break for a couple of hours, couldn’t read anymore of whatever is going down, boiling my piss, just seems that vindictive Skanky biaaaatch has decided to use her poor kids as the ultimate weapon against her ex, it’s so unreal. First post I read on return is this, made me laugh, so true 😁 Thank you, was needed 😁❤

After a break from here this evening I’m now thinking this could turn out very badly for her, plus if she did have full custody, which I don’t believe she does have, people said they maybe with his Mum, a good guess methinks, I also don’t believe for one minute she could cope with them full time. Let’s look at my day, take daughter to school, go to work, pick her up after school, today we popped into a cafe and discussed her day, went home, cooked her dinner, then helped her with her homework for an hour, later we made Christmas stuff and planned her events this weekend. Each day of her life is like this, no way is Skank able to do this, they will suffer terribly under her care. No more holidays in term time Skank, no more trashed in London midweek, no more taking whatever tit you are taking, well I expect you’ll do that, but WTF. As usual it’s not adding up, let’s see what the next few days bring, and if you’re reading here Skank, a big f*ck you, hopes this stunt has dire consequences for you and finally destroys you once and for all, those children don’t deserve a mother like you….Rotten to the core.
Oh she would still carry on as normal I'm sure, she would just find someone else to take care of them while she did. Same as she has all of Harv's life, yet still claims she raised him 'single handed'.

So I think I've got this right.

There's definitely a video but also no video exists.
Some have seen this video, but cannot say more about it. But will repeatedly mention that they've seen it.
The video involves pie on a plate being thrown in the general direction of a child, no pie, no plate, no video. Yet all exist. Independently and together and not at all.
99% of posters here are social services experts or childcare professionals.
Some know everything but will only say that they know ,but cannot give details because ...
What has Kieran done with the kids, are they in a kitchen drawer? Oooh whatever has he done!
It's the kids I worry about.
Some have heard a rumour about a video. No tit Sherlock.
Some grammar, spelling and wording is so bizarre it makes posts even harder to understand than post bocks and Lauren Goodger.
Some posters are on name number 35 but expect everyone to remember who they are.
But won't someone think of the children.
Kieran looks fat and thin and happy and distraught.

I think that's it.
Hope that helps.
It's kinda like Schroedinger's Cat, but instead it's Kieran's video, lol! It may or may not exist, but until anyone sees it for themselves we will never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Stan, I am sorry for your loss. I was gifted my dad's car after he passed so I understand the sentimental value entirely.
And...at least it belongs to you and not leased from Dodgee Motahs Har Hus in Essex - Wilma x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Could the minor be the girl from the local shop she accused him off having the affair with? If the repossession was in November, what if she's brought that back up to police, got Carl to say they've split so she can get more access to the kids & that's her reasoning for needing to keep staying in the house & delay the repo 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.