Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know we’re all a bit disturbed by all the shit spewing out today but remember, even if you’re having a bad day, it could be worse… You could be a haggard old frizzle headed junkie who takes feet up the fud and does gear with a man runt who farts into jars and wanks into sinks for a living. You’re doing okay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

gossipsauce

VIP Member
So Carl’s name wasn’t allowed to be mentioned when he was arrested and released on bail, but Kieran has been named…. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wondering if the KH camp allowed this to come out to make it clear he wasn't arrested for anything to do with the kids. She probs rang the police accusing him of stalking for going to Jet's football game. She'll have been angry at how happy Bunny was to see him, as demonstrated by the video he posted. She's honestly deranged.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
Well, will you look at that ... All these 'new members' tonight 'i don't like KP but ... KH ... MP ... The flying monkeys are out of their cages ... Well, it's probably only 1 or 2 with multiple accounts ... Ignore ignore ignore .. piss off Kipper you aren't going to win on here

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Stay tuned for the next bollocks installment of deflection gate were skank and sink boy reunite,,
Skank " i had the kids but i couldn't drive, mum was ill Mr PP was busy with work and Sophie the source had problems with Alberts health so i rang Carl the one my rock the hero"
SB " when Katie rang and asked for my help i had to because i'm such a loyal loving family orientated top notch geezer who loves them kids like my own"
Skank " the last few weeks having Carl the one my rock the hero driving and taking care of me and the kids i realised what a fool i'd been"
SB " yer me and dolly talked she apologized and i realised how much i still loved her and how much i missed being a father figure to the kids"
Skank " i asked Carl the one my rock the hero if we could give it another go, he agreed and were fucking off on holiday without the kids, because our love and spiritual connection can't be destroyed by my ex's and those tattler cunts"
SB "yer what dolly said"

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
If you see the rant anywhere on Social media, please can you report, she was made to take it down, well SFP did, but appears she can't help herself and she reposted it....😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Whl1994

VIP Member
How can Skank post this? Shouldn’t she be saying “allegedly“? She has not provided proof (or black and white troof) that these things have happened. The post doesn’t make sense as usual, the illl fucking hobo. She should be held to account for this.
It reposted it because IT IS A CUNT

Are you all absolutely sure we can't have a thread title that says #227 CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT...FUCKING CUNT...CUNT CUNT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

gossipsauce

VIP Member
It seems she has deleted it now
Hope KH gets the cunt arrested for harrassment. She can delete it all she likes its out there now. She's just fucked up her kids futures by labeling their dad an abuser on social media all so she could get one over on him. She's evil and needs locking up before she kills someone one way or another.

• Heart
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
Is she completely losing it?

View attachment 1787309
Drug induced Psychosis ..... EVERYONE is out to get them/her, paranoia off the scale, seeing things that are not there ... among other things, swimming around that damaged ` pea brain ` add more charlie, few bottles of vodka .... its the same scenario playing over and over in her frazzled mind on a loop .... got a feeling she may just go nuclear tonight, over next few days ... unless someone steps in to calm her ... this is going to be very interesting ... maybe the break up is real ... she cant get her own way with carol, so she does the predictable ` pick on KH ` to cause maximum damage 🤷‍♀️ I hope old bill have her cards marked by now ... ` the boy who cried wolf ` ... its the same thing, again and again

• Heart

Crazy87

Is this the same person who didn’t fly back early from a holiday when it was J&B’s birthdays and first day at school 🤔

• Heart
  • Angry

spudonspeed

There are now people posting on Kieran’s Insta asking him if he has abused his own kids and calling him a ponce.

She has taken a very serious course of action in posting what he has been arrested for and that could lead to hate attacks on him. And using the word “abuse” which could be interpreted to mean a wide spectrum of things.

Why does she NEVER consider the impact on her children?
I truly believe the Syphilis riddled cunt rather have the kids in foster care than let them have the happy family life it will never have with K&M.
Disgrace to even call that a mother. It doesn't have no maternal instinct whatsoever. A mother would protect her kids first of all .
I'm so appalled I'm speechless. Those poor kids and pets. When will the authorities intervene? 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
So all becomes clear. Fakes a split with SB so that she can tell social services she’s no longer with him.

Those poor, poor children. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Sad
  • Heart

mammywhite

Chatty Member
I think it’s more telling on her as a mother if what she was saying was true (I have serious doubts about it) but if it’s true her kids were subjected to abuse then why the holy fuck was she out on the town dancing like Izzy giz a bit instead of being at home with those kids making sure they were safe and comfortable she’s a damn disgrace and I’d tell her to have a good look in the mirror before slating anyone else but her eyes are pulled that fucking tight and wonky she wouldn't see a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
This must be the news you had been told about. Kipper making life hard for KH
If her latest accusations are found to be groundless can Keiran get her prosecuted for harassment? She's making his life hell and if it's undeserved she should be jailed for it.

• Angry
  • Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
Perfect mother KP posts videos of her kids singing along to explicit songs
Perfect mother KP lets her young daughter post unsupervised videos on tiktok.
the List goes on…

Where do we ever see Kieran put a foot wrong with the kids?? They’re happy, well dressed, clean, etc.

This makes me feel sick and I just hope those children are safe again very soon. Because they’re not safe with her. Ever,

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Ming55

VIP Member
If SS had removed J and B they would have removed the other 2 as well particularly if there is a suggestion of abuse. Saying that I think it’s still rubbish. She called the police for slapgate 2 so the kids would be at risk there. I think her latest post is to deflect from the Thailand holiday while her mother was in hospital. If and that,s a big IF there is any evidence against KH the police would not release him with no further charge he would have been released on bail pending further investigation. There is no way she will have the kids full time.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
  • Wow

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Well, this might be controversial but there has never been a better day for SB to release some more explosive recordings.

I suspect the tide would turn, and instead of being a hated figure, he could turn this around if he released recordings of her being abusive, coked up, and not giving a shit about her kids.

If you want to rehabilitate your reputation now is the time Carl.

• Heart