Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quizzed about what?
Clearly has been in for a Voluntary Interview - will be under caution and with a legal rep.
Think of it as normal police interview, minus the arrest and yes it will be for a allegation, not as a witness.
And no further action to be taken,show,s he,s innocent of whatever has been said or acted on.

Reactions: 34

DM carrying the story also but adds that KFP’s “representative” disputes Kieran’s representative’s version of events. But then doesn’t say in what way
They're hinting it's her causing bother too 'long running dispute'.........not a crime or an incident but 'dispute'!

Reactions: 30
Not that it matters a jot to The Pricey, but is Bunny permitted to wear nail polish/gel to school?
Call me old fashioned Dahling, but in my day, you’d be sent straight home. I wasn’t even allowed to have painted nails until I was 16 anyway.
I was just thinking the same. Most kids are definitely not allowed it

Reactions: 19
What a surprise! :rolleyes:
HaHa he is so finished on his IG, even his few fans will turn on him now, he was getting grief for staying with her for so long, if he thinks he can post on there with comments open and carry on as normal, oh dear Sink-Boy you are going to be torn a new one. Noticed his latest post was closed, he is obviously scared, have to say it will be funny if he dares to try a comeback now. He’s toast, really was the boy who called wolf, your very small fame and claim to be a celeb dies now Sink-Boy, tis over for you, well it never took off anyway so no one will care or notice, but we will laugh at the pathetic figure you cut.

You really are the lapdog we joked about, just a chauffeur and an errand-boy, what a sad man, I use the term very loosely, you are. Oh the fun begins 😁

Sink-Boy’s IG people sharpening knives as we speak…

658A36A5-9EB0-4BD3-8E5A-E6F298132D5E.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They're hinting it's her causing bother too 'long running dispute'.........not a crime or an incident but 'dispute'!
"Kieran assisted the police with their enquires no further action is expected to be taken.
However, his ex-wife Katie Price's representative disputed this version of events when contacted by MailOnline."

Who is KP's rep these days does anyone know?

Reactions: 18
Dear skank,, if your going to try to corner the market in the orthopedic fetishism market try these next time. 😀
Cole is buying her the stuff in the second photo for Christmas.Its the only way he can be certain she will be faithful while he’s collecting the Maccy Ds.
It takes her an hour to undo the straps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Kieran assisted the police with their enquires no further action is expected to be taken.
However, his ex-wife Katie Price's representative disputed this version of events when contacted by MailOnline."

Who is KP's rep these days does anyone know?
Soosiesoo. 🤣 Who’s busy posting on the KH thread,
Clearly hacked off that he’s been released without charge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
HaHa he is so finished on his IG, even his few fans will turn on him now, he was getting grief for staying with her for so long, if he thinks he can post on there with comments open and carry on as normal, oh dear Sink-Boy you are going to be torn a new one. Noticed his latest post was closed, he is obviously scared, have to say it will be funny if he dares to try a comeback now. He’s toast, really was the boy who called wolf, your very small fame and claim to be a celeb dies now Sink-Boy, tis over for you, well it never took off anyway so no one will care or notice, but we will laugh at the pathetic figure you cut.

You really are the lapdog we joked about, just a chauffeur and an errand-boy, what a sad man, I use the term very loosely, you are. Oh the fun begins 😁

View attachment 1786693
Looks like he's bought more followers again

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1786693
Thought you’d made a typo there:

‘but we will laugh at the pathetic figure you cut. ‘
There appears to be an ‘n’ missing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's written in the Sun article seems like a hint that Kipper has been trying to get at them again. First there's a statement from his rep and no charges expected, then the nasty details of her prior harassment.

'
Katie's ex Kieran was held by police yesterday: Rex Features

His rep today confirmed he had been quizzed about 4.30pm and was released that same evening.

A statement today stated: "Kieran assisted the police with their enquires.

"No further action is expected to be taken.

"Kieran was taken to Worthing police yesterday afternoon and released the same evening without charges."

It comes after Katie avoided jail in June this year after she breached a restraining order.

Katie shared a "vile and nasty" message aimed at Michelle Penticost calling her a "gutter s**g".

She told Kieran: "Tell your c****** w***e, piece of s**t, girlfriend not to start on me.

"She has a restraining order so shouldn't try to antagonise me as she is in breach and I'm sure she doesn't want people knowing that she was having an affair with you behind my back. That gutter s**g." '
Probably the pedalo thing in August remember, Pwicy’s revenge 😡😡

Reactions: 12
Sit Carol ... stay ... thats a good boy ... oh bugger, we've been spotted ...

1670343159196.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Soosiesoo. 🤣 Who’s busy posting on the KH thread,
Clearly hacked off that he’s been released without charge.
It sounds absolutely unhinged, first there was a video, then when that didn't stick and got no result there's been a 'trail of events' and he's made bad choices? So that warrants police investigation?
It sounds like a malicious sociopath deciding anything they perceive as criticism means people should be locked up. If this is her she really needs help and to be locked up, either in a secure unit or elsewhere.

Reactions: 22
I see that despite all the surgery Pinocchio Price's big fat flat nose has grown back in
The silly witch was really very pretty, lovely eyes, lovely mouth and good teeth (even if they were veneers) so can she not compare then with now and see what a catastrophic, out-of-proportion duck up she's made of her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.