Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what's astounding, in her drugged/drunk ` pickled ` ravaged mind, with ALL her criminal history, disgusting behaviour, she still believes the children are better off with their mother 🤷‍♀️ she completely bypasses the drugs, alcohol, the violence ( alleged ) from yet another ` bed notch ` in a LONGGGG line of many before him, banned multiple times from driving, yet STILL drives high/off her head, over turning cars, putting others in danger .... countless court appearances, RO`s ... animal neglect ( murderous bleep ) ... the fact that when all the children were living with her, she would go out at all hours, to buy drugs, duck around, leaving them at home to fend for themselves, and when home the eldest would take over, as she was sleeping 24/7 on another come down, I think it was a neighbour who eventually told pete, and he acted .... despite all the above and more ... she STILL thinks, the children belong with her .... ( sole care? ... I don't for one minute believe this, its all fantasist crap, she has somehow manipulated this whole scenario as revenge AGAIN ... sadly for KH and MP .... I don't ever see this stopping, she will do ANYTHING to get her own way, and point score, she doesn't give a duck about those kids, this is all one big game for her, they are mere pawns, to be used and in her narc mind ... belong to her, this is what all this is about ) ` IF ` ss had given her full care, then they will have blood on their hands, when she next goes Psychotic, puts them in the car, and flips it, harming, even killing them .... I again call BS on this latest development .... her delusional cronies, have been laying the groundwork on here ` suddenly ` which is so transparent, and now we have the ` big reveal ` straight from the skanks deceptive GOB! do duck OFF pwiccee👊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly. They were taken off her because she was unfit to care of them. They would not be placed back in her care if the same was deemed of KH. Alternative custody would be found through family members. If that failed they would be going into foster care. I think (if true) they are primarily with a family member and contact arrangements will be in place for both parents. She is very foolish to post on SM. It just comes across as gloating and further proof she is not protecting her children. Those poor kids. Having all of this dragged into public domain.
peter andre we need you,step up and take these poor kiddies in with you until is all sorted out,that would really send her over the edge and us tattlers would know their safe

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s Pudding gate? Or a thread number I can read about it
Someone posted on the Kieran Hayler thread, said they'd seen a CCTV video of Jet and Bunny's room where Michelle allegedly threw a dessert at them and shouted. It was supposedly from June and Kieran was supposedly showing it to women.....for some unknown reason. Other new members have popped up saying it's true, insiders here said it's not.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It seems she has deleted it now
Hope KH gets the bleep arrested for harrassment. She can delete it all she likes its out there now. She's just fucked up her kids futures by labeling their dad an abuser on social media all so she could get one over on him. She's evil and needs locking up before she kills someone one way or another.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
This sending inappropriate messages to a minor - I wonder who that is and how she would know about it?
J and B are minors, perhaps she didn't like something from Keiran she found on one of their phones. She's trying to make it sound pervy but it may not be.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Kieran can do her for slander. He should get a restraining order against the unhinged bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She lies and lies and twists things.
Ok. So I’m hearing a piece of pie was thrown out of frustration, nothing else, they weren’t ‘abused’ 😬, the kids were absolutely fine.
This latest news is being worked on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Those poor children 😢 what kind of mum gloats about something like that? Vile.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
if there was a video of anything ....IF..... I wouldn't be surprised if she got one of the kids to set it up and film it. If she did then that
is a form of abuse itself.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He's gonna be forced to make a statement here. Theres people calling him a ponce and accusing him of abuse. Saying he's been arrested for abuse when he hasn't been arrested or charged at all. She should get bleeping finished for posting that the vile witch. Shame he didn't post the same when she lost custody of the kids. Why do people protect her over and over. She's bleeping evil. This has gone very dark and could end very very badly.
She is bleeping vile she has already compared him to Jimmy Saville and now this. She should never EVER have posted that on SM does the creature never think of the effect on her kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She lies and lies and twists things.
Ok. So I’m hearing a piece of pie was thrown out of frustration, nothing else, they weren’t ‘abused’ 😬, the kids were absolutely fine.
This latest news is being worked on.
Is there a video of it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.