Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
WOW what deflection. So the fact her mother had a lung transplant on the Monday 7th Nov (KFP flew back Friday after) wasn’t the reason she left Thailand early? Bollx. Who filmed this disturbing video? So she‘s allowed to post these comments & Kieran unable to respond & give his take on what’s happened. She came back from Thailand because of her mother. What an F’ing liar she is. So this is another reason the F’ing Price clan are stalling the lung transplant story💩😡. Kieran really paying a massive price for marrying the witch. His MH must be shot to pieces😢🙈

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
I think I need to check into the Priory, she’s giving me a f’king nervous breakdown 😭 a cuddle with my cat should do the trick! Can’t afford the Priory prices.
I’m just at a complete loss at this woman now.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Sorry if posted on end of last thread - if not just seen this on the DM

I've always loved the picture of her coming out of Court wearing a huge fur hat and sunglasses, presumably she thinks she looks like an international star whereas in reality she looks like a mushroom.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

DC16

VIP Member
E2CE410D-C56B-4A23-A7E0-ECE4BAA11A57.png

Bet she is loving that she is trending on twitter 🙄 except, what were the press chasing you for Katie? Oh yes, going to court YET AGAIN, nothing to be proud of really!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
There are now people posting on Kieran’s Insta asking him if he has abused his own kids and calling him a nonce.

She has taken a very serious course of action in posting what he has been arrested for and that could lead to hate attacks on him. And using the word “abuse” which could be interpreted to mean a wide spectrum of things.

Why does she NEVER consider the impact on her children?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
First thought is if your children were genuinely abused WHY would you put it on social media like this, comes across as her just trying to be triumphant and get the better of Kieran and show she's won.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

shushnow

Is she not in breach of her restraining order from Michelle by the blatant insinuation?! 🤔 I don’t think I have ever come across someone as spiteful and unhinged. She doesn’t deserve the title ‘mother’ not that she acts like one. Vile tramp.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Gx2018

She really thinks she did something with that Instagram story. Yes, let’s all forget that she chose an abusive man and coke over all of her kids because Kieran had to do questioning over accusations made by her, and Michelle allegedly throwing pudding. She is a vindictive woman who thrives off of ruining lives.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

PTMe

Chatty Member
Not a chance has Harvey lost weight. He's bigger than ever.

KP is such a feeder and gives him whatever he wants if it keeps him quiet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
First of all.Wow.
Secondly.Should she be putting this up on social media.
Thirdly.The language is disengenious.
There are insinuations and there are at least two separate accusations aimed at him., “ and other people”.
Also sole care.Really?
Exactly! When the kids were taken off her, there were no announcements made. It was all kept quiet despite her desperate attempts to pretend it was 50/50 custody. Yet, the very second something happens, the first thing she does it post on social media!
What is the purpose of doing that?? To slag the children's father off to the world and achieve what?
And she bleats on about mental elf.. what about KHs mental health, MPs and the children's??

• Angry
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Imagining being that obsessed over your ex the only way to get one over on him is through damaging your own children. She shouldn’t even have access to them she’s such a dangerous woman

• Heart
  • Sick

NoodleNips

VIP Member
bet they were not with skanky either. funny how skanky and sb are split up (supposedly) after her saying her (and they )were in fear of sink boy, and then this happens, its like she has a crystal ball or something;). bet that phone sending messages from her/not her is involved somewhere too,shes so transparent.
Where were they when she was off her head at the weekend? Clearly not that bothered because she couldn't wait to get to London and make a total idiot of herself.

• Heart

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Never has anyone used the police as often whilst having complete and utter disrespect for the law.

• Heart