Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chica22

I’m late to the thread and there’s too many comments to read through lol can someone tell me what this video is of jett and bunny?? I can’t find it anywhere

Reactions: 3

stormyweather22

I haven’t been keeping up but wanted to chime in and say what complete and utter bullshit this Michelle pudding story is. They’re seeking legal advice at the moment.
Like you I’ve not been keeping up. But do you know why KH & MP haven’t had Jett & Bunny for the last 2/3 weeks?

gossipsauce

VIP Member
She lies and lies and twists things.
Ok. So I’m hearing a piece of pie was thrown out of frustration, nothing else, they weren’t ‘abused’ 😬, the kids were absolutely fine.
This latest news is being worked on.
Is there a video of it?

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Thank you for replying to me sensibly.
it’s crazy to think 6 months ago I was a vip and regular on this thread with a tattle name based on KP As I signed up purely due to my hatred of her to now getting angry likes for even questioning anything and even being called sfp. How the tide turns hey😂
So what was your previous name?

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
If people have "knowledge to share", then please share it! (Unless you're established like Willow, DC PTme etc.)
But no krusties in their right mind will trust someone defending the enemy of skank just because a poster who has arrived fairly recently is asking us to.
No doubt one day we'll see a boy who cried wolf situation as a result!
I'm absolutely not defending the Skank, none of my posts have EVER defended that vile cretin.

ETA: spelling

Reactions: 2

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I think the family are also delaying things so that Thailand is in the distance when the story breaks. KP's fans only have a small amount of brain cells and are not able to remember what went down yesterday let alone a month ago.
Did something happen in Thailand?

Reactions: 2