Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap :-
Its a LONELY old weapons Grade bleep now because SB ain't coming back and it looks like Polo Bloke chukka'd yers anawl :ROFLMAO::poop: Duh and theres you hanging about at Cowdray Park and he blew you out hahahaha!, so you had to pretend you'd taken H there to see the Christmas Lightshow, you bleeping LIAR.
No sightings of AFP, SFP is seething about SB blabbing 'Arry's dabble with the white stuff and poor little Sharon is all but forgotten
EXCEPT by US - we do not forget skank and will remind you constantly
Carry on people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
In honour of the last thread - and the fact that I’ve missed the cake/assault rite of passage , I’d really like to put a custard pie in every one of your lovely faces 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ₯§

Do you think the mods would oblige & put a pie in everyone’s face rather than the hats or the Christmas baubles? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Quick recap,,, skanky started mud slinging tattlers started pud slinging. Still a pair of cunts playing deflection. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Blast from the past! Jo Shiner Sussex police on tv talking about reporting drink driving, do you think I got a good screenshot lol
20221205_172053.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry if posted on end of last thread - if not just seen this on the DM

Edited to add it goes into detail on the following
ROCKY ROMANCES
BRUSHES WITH THE LAW
FINANCIAL WOES
ADDICTION STRUGGLES
THE MUCKY MANSION
ASSAULT
MENTAL HEALTH BATTLES
FAMILY MATTERS
BOTCHED SURGERY AND INJURIES
PET TRAGEDIES

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.