Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it because she'd publicly dumped him when he went in, he won and the next minute she hoofing it to Vegas with him and rushing him up the aisle because she knew he was popular. He came across as a nice bloke - I really don't know how she gets these blokes and then turns them yampy!!
She is narcissistic - they love bomb people to get what they want, later on they revert to the nasty pieces of work they really are

Reactions: 19
No mention of him having Prader Willi Syndrome here
That’s because he doesn’t have it. She uses food to keep him quiet. I used to work with children with PWS and none of them were that size and many of them would eat anything - crayons, paper, chalk - Harvey is overweight because she has never bothered to keep him a healthy weight. It’s easier to throw food at him and keep him quiet.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Quite a few of us are DS refugees, literally every KP thread got shut down even if there was nothing derogatory on there then, people would get banned for starting a new thread, it was just a total waste of time.
And they had their Favourite posters,that could do no wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm anti Skanky 100pc as can be seen from a year full of postings.. I just tend to question some of the other players in the saga a bit too. I don't really like Peter Andre and have said that in posts on his own thread...I think all of them are mild in comparison to KP tho.
Well lets face it anyone that can date or marry KP isn't exactly right in the head are they? Lol! It is interesting though that most of them move onto happy well adjusted relationships after Skanky so I guess they aren't all bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Afternoon everyone ❤
Seems Albert has been in hospital for a little operation, i'm assuming yesterday because Sophie the source has been on social media milking it and the post was from 19 hrs ago, seems skank hasn't had a driver for 2 or 3 days and could explain why sink boys been changing cars if he's been chauffeuring her around. 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I use Reddit and out of curiosity I searched her last night, see if there was any subs like this. Um.. There is a ‘fan’ sub called katiepricebigtits.. Enter at your own risk. The comments are hilarious and deluded but be prepared to avert your eyes. I’ve now see more of old Kipper than anyone needs to see. Including the toe incident. 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Quite a few of us are DS refugees, literally every KP thread got shut down even if there was nothing derogatory on there then, people would get banned for starting a new thread, it was just a total waste of time.
I used to use it too and got sick of it, too much moderation, you couldn't have a proper debate. I think they closed the Showbiz and some other forums to save costs, but not 100pc sure.

I remember even in peak Jordan and Peter times, that many DS Showbiz forum users didn't buy the narrative being spun.

OT but I also remember that when Jade Goody's cancer was announced (pre it being confirmed as terminal), a thread was started and ran for a few months with a dedicated group of posters theorising that she was faking her cancer. They then had egg on faces when Jade announced as terminal. Some in fact then started their own breakaway forum as they were getting stick from Jade supporters. The Showbiz forum went into meltdown the day Jade passed away, the whole front page of the forum was people starting Jade Goody threads and the mods went into overdrive to try to normalise the forum. Anyone else remember this?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
KFP & the family have always been worried what damage Crawl could do when they split. Think he’s got loads on her, which will be shocking to some, but nothing us Tattlers don’t already know🤪. I think the reason the lung transplant hasn’t been released, is because of Crawl’s 1st story coming out. Especially as the recording referred to KFP taking coke & wanting to tell AFP. The Price family want maximum exposure/cash for the AFP story, plus will play on what a terrible time, near death experience etc etc for sympathy. Of course KFP will play on how it’s affected her MH and she’ll be hoping nobody remembers the fact she buggered off to Thailand & didn’t even come straight back from her jolly holiday.
I think the family are also delaying things so that Thailand is in the distance when the story breaks. KP's fans only have a small amount of brain cells and are not able to remember what went down yesterday let alone a month ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My daughter had an ingrowing toenail removed about 10 days ago. She has to wear a moonboot. Think I'll borrow it, see if I can make some money on OF!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.