Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IF, IF both KH and KP lost custody of their kids. Would Wendy (KH's mom) or Sophie/Danny Price step in as guardians to stop them going into foster care with strangers?
No it would be foster care out with the county

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
If SS had removed J and B they would have removed the other 2 as well particularly if there is a suggestion of abuse. Saying that I think it’s still rubbish. She called the police for slapgate 2 so the kids would be at risk there. I think her latest post is to deflect from the Thailand holiday while her mother was in hospital. If and that,s a big IF there is any evidence against KH the police would not release him with no further charge he would have been released on bail pending further investigation. There is no way she will have the kids full time.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
bet they were not with skanky either. funny how skanky and sb are split up (supposedly) after her saying her (and they )were in fear of sink boy, and then this happens, its like she has a crystal ball or something;). bet that phone sending messages from her/not her is involved somewhere too,shes so transparent.
Or was she not allowed kids if he was there so they came up with this tit story of her cheating

Reactions: 15
The video was allegedly circulating in June, she flew home early because her mother was in hospital. How does she have the bare faced cheek to call out anyones handling of the kids welfare when she was coked and drugged out her face fighting with her BF whilst kids were there.
That would make sense. SS don't do anything with any urgency.

Reactions: 6
I do not believe the old slapper has full custody of bunny and Jett.
She constantly lies and has others have said she would not want to look after the kids full time anyway as it would interfere in her egg hunting, coke sessions, and terrible beauty treatments.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How would she know what evidence the police found on his phone (especially assuming she isn’t the “minor” in question)

Forensic examinations of a child phone take time and I’m not sure the police would offer up what evidence they found to the ex wife?

my opinion.

🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I do not believe the old slapper has full custody of bunny and Jett.
She constantly lies and has others have said she would not want to look after the kids full time anyway as it would interfere in her egg hunting, coke sessions, and terrible beauty treatments.
Is the MM in walking distance of their school that she's barred from?

Reactions: 5
This sending inappropriate messages to a minor - I wonder who that is and how she would know about it?

Reactions: 25
An accusation which destroys Kieran's reputation, accuses him of being a pedalo and Michelle a child abuser just in time for her to have full custody for the BH. Who'd have guessed what a set of coincidences.

She is pure evil and needs locking up

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I'm just going off her saying she has the kids solely at the moment. They wouldn't be placed back in her care full time for nothing.
Exactly. They were taken off her because she was unfit to care of them. They would not be placed back in her care if the same was deemed of KH. Alternative custody would be found through family members. If that failed they would be going into foster care. I think (if true) they are primarily with a family member and contact arrangements will be in place for both parents. She is very foolish to post on SM. It just comes across as gloating and further proof she is not protecting her children. Those poor kids. Having all of this dragged into public domain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I'm just going off her saying she has the kids solely at the moment. They wouldn't be placed back in her care full time for nothing.
and since when has she told the truth ? i was reading yesterday thet she told a film crew that she was raped by a celeb,named him to the crew, the crew were told by there bosses to never repeat it for fear of being sued, but it was leaked anyway, she wouldnt tell the police anything but the named bloke has this cloud around him of being a potential rapist to the crowd he mixes with workwise, without any proof whatso ever. how can you clear your name of something like that if youve never been charge for it. mud sticks. she does this all the time,shes a liar and a distroyer of souls. hope someone in the know,now comes out with the info needed to distreoy her once and for all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He's gonna be forced to make a statement here. Theres people calling him a nonce and accusing him of abuse. Saying he's been arrested for abuse when he hasn't been arrested or charged at all. She should get bleeping finished for posting that the vile witch. Shame he didn't post the same when she lost custody of the kids. Why do people protect her over and over. She's bleeping evil. This has gone very dark and could end very very badly.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
There are now people posting on Kieran’s Insta asking him if he has abused his own kids and calling him a ponce.

She has taken a very serious course of action in posting what he has been arrested for and that could lead to hate attacks on him. And using the word “abuse” which could be interpreted to mean a wide spectrum of things.

Why does she NEVER consider the impact on her children?
I truly believe the Syphilis riddled bleep rather have the kids in foster care than let them have the happy family life it will never have with K&M.
Disgrace to even call that a mother. It doesn't have no maternal instinct whatsoever. A mother would protect her kids first of all .
I'm so appalled I'm speechless. Those poor kids and pets. When will the authorities intervene? 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Quizzed about what?
Clearly has been in for a Voluntary Interview - will be under caution and with a legal rep.
Think of it as normal police interview, minus the arrest and yes it will be for a allegation, not as a witness.
Maybe its all to do with the Jimmy Saville Allegations it threw at him awhile ago?

Reactions: 20
I truly believe the Syphilis riddled bleep rather have the kids in foster care than let them have the happy family life it will never have with K&M.
Disgrace to even call that a mother. It doesn't have no maternal instinct whatsoever. A mother would protect her kids first of all .
I'm so appalled I'm speechless. Those poor kids and pets. When will the authorities intervene? 😡
She's just a vassal who carried them

Reactions: 19
First of all.Wow.
Secondly.Should she be putting this up on social media.
Thirdly.The language is disengenious.
There are insinuations and there are at least two separate accusations aimed at him., “ and other people”.
Also sole care.Really?
I totally agree that's a fucked up thing to put on social media

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.