Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
It's another dark Cole pic...😄 x

Resizer_16505603936195.jpg

Turn the light on Cole ...🧐

Resizer_16505603876033.jpg

A bit brighter please 😀 ...

💡Ping!

Resizer_16505603815231.jpg

Thank you..can you turn it down about its too bright 😎😄🤭 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Recap....her & Crawl flew to Spain for 10mins. She had a drink & a pizza. It was sunny. They stayed in a hotel. Yup, it was that exciting 🥴
They came home.
She stole my green tea towel & is now trying to flog it on JYY....thieving bitch 😡
She went to some stables wearing some hideous clothing. She was filmed there. We don't know why she was filming. We don't know what she was filming. We don't care what she was filming.
She's had the 2 youngest & Princess for a supervised couple of hours at AFP's. She has posted many pics & will pretend she's had them for weeks 🥱🤣
She's buying the Ashstead rental for £1.5 million despite the fact it's not for sale.
She should have been in court today. But obviously she wasn't. Roll on next week 🤞👍
Crawl released an Itsasham explaining the whole ring off, ring on thing. It's now all perfectly clear 🤣
He's back to MMA training.
They're both still weapon's grade cunts.
The shit show rolls on.........
The excitement that is her life is just too much. Oh hang on, that's a lie 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Katie Price #160 - Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery it was just an injection!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

kags7312

I think they are still together but only because they are both too controlling and jealous to let the other go. It’s not a loving relationship. He looks like he can’t stand her most of the time and she is trying to make it work in order to justify everything that she has lost because of him. He entered this relationship without doubt, looking for and expecting a high level of fame. He will leave it with everyone thinking his name is Cole, he’s a wife beater and he wanks into sinks for a fiver. Was it really worth it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

DC16

VIP Member
Well that’s another limited company she is promoting, which is against bankruptcy rules and yes I have sent it to who needs to see it. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

celticguy47

Hey, crew or team or even tattlers lol I am deciding to take a small break from Social Media for a little bit. It sometimes gets to you and hits you like a hammer on your head, so I am taking a small break plus I have got exams coming up in June. Trying to get a second class degree so I can take my LLM in Internation Law and at my youthful age of 21 too ;) (add another 26 on that lol) but it has been fun making these memes as I said #bullythebully but it has been fun :) cheers x

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Pom Bear

VIP Member
It's quiet tonight so I leave an old Cole pic here for now and be back tomorrow..Love from Pom 💖😘 x.

Resizer_16171228931182.jpg

Lol I just realised Little Sid is in Katie's scooter basket..I'd forgot on that 😊 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She seemed to be implying the 'hospital visit' was a pre op one, that was the department she had the picture of. When they draw blood for pre op tests they do it from the crook of your arm, that looks more like where a drip would be placed. Funny she didn't post any pictures of her hooked up to a drip though. That would have got her plenty of attention surely?
Doesn't her engagement to Cole qualify as being hooked up to a drip?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

hustyvola

More lies about her health! So predictable!
Bloody hell, she really does my head in. I had a 40ft fall 5.5 yrs ago. Those Aircast boots she was in for 6 months ish - I STILL wear, everyday, all the time. I’ll never be out of them. That’s what life changing injuries are Katie, you fucking cunt!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She really is a pathetic attention seeking old slapper. There's fuck all wrong with her feet. It's her brain that's the problem. If I was her I'd be worried about my self inflicted face tragedy not my feet!
She's setting the scene for the court hearing. The kids were used yesterday, so she can say she needs to provide a home for them. The poorly feet will be used for getting out of CS & other scams/con's. AFP will be seen dragging the oxygen tank. Harvey will be the next exhibit in her fabricated stories. Rinse & repeat. She's an absolute CON artist of the highest level. She's playing everyone, authorities, courts, public etc etc, like a well tuned fiddle.

• Angry
Reactions: 57

DC16

VIP Member
Apparently Katie is trying to make it look like she's getting an op so she can avoid any prison sentence…. Standard for her really 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
More lies about her health! So predictable!
She really is a pathetic attention seeking old slapper. There's fuck all wrong with her feet. It's her brain that's the problem. If I was her I'd be worried about my self inflicted face tragedy not my feet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Agent Jack

Chatty Member
My sister damaged her foot and had to have several surgeries. She was on crutches for 6 months and limping for another 6 and it took her over two years before she could wear proper shoes again and even then they had to be Clark stylie. It's been 6 years now and she still isn't right. When you consider this bint was wearing wedges after less than a year and her scars have miraculously disappeared, I'm calling sympathy from the judge being begged!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55